What happens when a President has their electoral votes revoked by several states and those revocations push the total under 270?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
This is an excellent question raised in the below substack:

“…
Issue Four: The future role of SCOTUS

Now that we’re one year into the Brandon administration, and a stolen election needs to be resolved, a constitutional crisis is probably going to form soon.

I see the constitutional crisis taking one of two forms;

Constitutional Crisis One:

Enough States decertify their electoral college votes to put Biden under 270. Remember how the constitution says State legislatures have absolute sovereignty over their choice of electors?

This process is underway as we speak. Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin have already begun investigations into their respective 2020 elections. These states represent more than enough electoral votes to push Brandon under the 270 vote threshold.
Once that happens, Brandon did not win the electoral college and is no longer President.

SCOTUS would have to get involved at that point, as a nicely wrapped constitutional question would be placed before the court.

What happens when a President has their electoral votes revoked by several states and those revocations push the total under 270?

That unique set of circumstances has never materialized in our nation’s history, and those types of questions are precisely what the Supreme Court was created to answer.

They’ll grant a writ of certiorari for sure.

Constitutional Crisis Two:

Trump shows up to Washington DC one day and reveals a Presidential Emergency Action Directive that names him President-in-exile as a result of an attack and successful color revolution by an enemy nation.

President Trump assumed control of a government-in-exile as part of a critical continuity of government procedure because a unique set of circumstances occurred.

An enemy nation conspired with both national political parties to instill their chosen candidate against the will of the people of the United States of America.

This created a situation that is in essence the same as if the United States was attacked with nuclear weapons and the enemy put a puppet in control of the radioactive ruins of the nation.

However, “President” Biden was elected by the electoral college with 306 electoral votes. The process spelt out in the Constitution was followed, and Joseph R. Biden was inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 noon.

You cannot have two presidents - especially not in this age of nuclear weapon command authority. Those orders from the president must be CRYSTAL clear and unambiguous. The military WILL NOT TOLERATE a situation like this - it strikes at the heart of national security and puts the nation at grave risk.

In Part III of my series, I called this situation SCOTUSMANIA 1. That name was in jest, but the constitutional crisis it describes is quite deadly serious.

Again - this is precisely the sort of question that SCOTUS was created to answer.

And again, they’ll grant a writ of certiorari - because there will be a very, very worried military that will demand an answer.

Now, these two scenarios aren’t connected to each other. They were intentionally listed in a one-two order because I think situation one is the preferred option, but option two is in reserve if it’s needed. Both could even be played - the first preferred option that’s beneficial for most parties, and the second “nuclear option” that’s to be activated in the event SCOTUS fails to act.

Option one would also allow devolution and the presidency-in-exile to remain shrouded in secrecy, and everything I’ve seen so far leads me to believe that Trump and the portion of the military that knows about this would prefer to keep it that way - but trust me if it’s necessary to reveal a PEAD in order to correct this wrong perpetrated upon the American people, Trump will reveal that PEAD.

Count on it.

What’s Trump going to ask the court for in terms of relief?

He’s going to ask for new elections - as described in the email obtained by the January 6th committee;

“The draft 54-page complaint demanded that the Supreme Court “declare that the Electoral College votes cast” in six states that President Trump lost “cannot be counted,” and requested that the Court order a “special election” for president in those states.”

Wait - isn’t 2022 an election year?

Why yes, yes it is.

I’ll remind everyone that if Trump won a special election in 2022, he would be sworn in on January 20, 2023. This would allow him to serve the constitutional maximum of 10 years as President.

I love it when a plan comes together….”

Ski

May 29, 2001
Answer: Nothing.

It is over. On to 2024. The investigations need to proceed to ensure that 2020 does not happen again, but no one is changing office based on states doing now what they should have done in December 2020.

The RINOs in the state legislatures failed. Democrats will fight to the death for their lies. Republicans roll over rather than fight for the truth. It has been that way for 50+ years.

Trump is not loved because he is a perfect human being. Trump is loved because he fights for us.

Last edited:

bdgan

May 29, 2008
To be honest the only way election integrity improves is if the state legislators want it improved. You might see it in Texas, Florida, Arizona, or Georgia but it won't happen in democrat states or probably even swing states.

Reactions: SR108 and bison13

bdgan

May 29, 2008

“…

Now that we’re one year into the Brandon administration, and a stolen election needs to be resolved, a constitutional crisis is probably going to form soon.

Enough States decertify their electoral college votes to put Biden under 270. Remember how the constitution says State legislatures have absolute sovereignty over their choice of electors?

This process is underway as we speak. Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin have already begun investigations into their respective 2020 elections. These states represent more than enough electoral votes to push Brandon under the 270 vote threshold.
Once that happens, Brandon did not win the electoral college and is no longer President.

SCOTUS would have to get involved at that point, as a nicely wrapped constitutional question would be placed before the court.

That unique set of circumstances has never materialized in our nation’s history, and those types of questions are precisely what the Supreme Court was created to answer.

Trump shows up to Washington DC one day and reveals a Presidential Emergency Action Directive that names him President-in-exile as a result of an attack and successful color revolution by an enemy nation.

President Trump assumed control of a government-in-exile as part of a critical continuity of government procedure because a unique set of circumstances occurred.

An enemy nation conspired with both national political parties to instill their chosen candidate against the will of the people of the United States of America.

This created a situation that is in essence the same as if the United States was attacked with nuclear weapons and the enemy put a puppet in control of the radioactive ruins of the nation.

However, “President” Biden was elected by the electoral college with 306 electoral votes. The process spelt out in the Constitution was followed, and Joseph R. Biden was inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 noon.

You cannot have two presidents - especially not in this age of nuclear weapon command authority. Those orders from the president must be CRYSTAL clear and unambiguous. The military WILL NOT TOLERATE a situation like this - it strikes at the heart of national security and puts the nation at grave risk.

In Part III of my series, I called this situation SCOTUSMANIA 1. That name was in jest, but the constitutional crisis it describes is quite deadly serious.

Again - this is precisely the sort of question that SCOTUS was created to answer.

And again, they’ll grant a writ of certiorari - because there will be a very, very worried military that will demand an answer.

Now, these two scenarios aren’t connected to each other. They were intentionally listed in a one-two order because I think situation one is the preferred option, but option two is in reserve if it’s needed. Both could even be played - the first preferred option that’s beneficial for most parties, and the second “nuclear option” that’s to be activated in the event SCOTUS fails to act.

Option one would also allow devolution and the presidency-in-exile to remain shrouded in secrecy, and everything I’ve seen so far leads me to believe that Trump and the portion of the military that knows about this would prefer to keep it that way - but trust me if it’s necessary to reveal a PEAD in order to correct this wrong perpetrated upon the American people, Trump will reveal that PEAD.

Count on it.

He’s going to ask for new elections - as described in the email obtained by the January 6th committee;

“The draft 54-page complaint demanded that the Supreme Court “declare that the Electoral College votes cast” in six states that President Trump lost “cannot be counted,” and requested that the Court order a “special election” for president in those states.”

Why yes, yes it is.

I’ll remind everyone that if Trump won a special election in 2022, he would be sworn in on January 20, 2023. This would allow him to serve the constitutional maximum of 10 years as President.

That's quite a dream you're having.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

It is over. On to 2024. The investigations need to proceed to ensure that 2020 does not happen again, but no one is changing office based on states doing now what they should have done in December 2020.

The RINOs in the state legislatures failed. Democrats will fight to the death for their lies. Republicans roll over rather than fight for the truth. It has been that way for 50+ years.

Trump is not loved because he is a perfect human being. Trump is loved because he fights for us.
I agree, I won’t be holding my breath on option number 1, that leaves us with #2.

• Wow
Reactions: Ski and psuted

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I agree, I won’t be holding my breath on option number 1, that leaves us with #2.

If Trump tries this he will spend the rest of his life in prison. Along with anyone that helps him.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
If Trump tries this he will spend the rest of his life in prison. Along with anyone that helps him.
If not done right, yes I agree, but if he has the backing of the non cucked military leadership (who have access to irrefutable evidence of massive electoral fraud via Space Force) and SCOTUS reviews the evidence and agrees/orders a special election to resolve it, then Trump will be fine. If he doesn’t get any military/scotus support then yeah he’d be toast.

Scenario 2 would essentially be driven by the military going to scotus, presenting evidence that brandon is a foreign installed Manchurian candidate, and asking them to weigh in bc they can’t have 2 commanders in chief.

There’s nothing illegal about presenting evidence to the Supreme Court, asking them to review it, and if they see fit order a special election.

Last edited:

Steve G

May 29, 2001

“…

Count on it.

Why yes, yes it is.

Ron and Jim Watkins send their greetings and say "keep up the good work suck.....errr WeR"......well Ron will send his greetings just as soon as he done getting a soaper from a teen from Thailand but you know...........

Last edited:

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR

“…

Count on it.

Why yes, yes it is.

What percentage of the conspiracy theories that you have subscribed to in your lifetime have A) come true b) have turned out to be false and C) have not been resolved/mixed results/WIP?

This is an honest question on my part.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
What percentage of the conspiracy theories that you have subscribed to in your lifetime have A) come true b) have turned out to be false and C) have not been resolved/mixed results/WIP?

This is an honest question on my part.
Haah! The list for covid related ones alone that have shown to be true is quite long. Not gonna type them all out bc the list has been posted in various threads here numerous times. Other ones that belong in category A: elite child sex trafficking rings/pedos in high places (epstein, maxwell, NXIVM, etc.), satanic cults/rings (see the cia “finders” cult, the franklin scandal, son of sam murders, Hampstead, Marc Dutroux, McMartin preschool, etc.).

Not too many in category B since I do research before “subscribing” to any given theory. One theory that I looked into and found to be false would be the “end the fed” stuff. The fed has some issues but it doesn’t have direct control over the money supply, congress does via fiscal policy.

There are still many in category C but I expect a number of them to be resolved in 2022 (durham deep state indictments, 2020 election fraud, etc.).

Last edited:
Reactions: SheldonJoe2215

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
DaEQMKA.jpg

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
"Stolen election."

Tee hee ...

Chortle ...

Aww, phuck it. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Have a nice day, Dr. Conspiracy Guy! :cool: :cool:

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

This ...don't think for a moment the Democrats won't want to permanently enact rules that they claimed were only about covid...as usual it's all about power with the left...the means of gaining power isn't relevant

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
This ...don't think for a moment the Democrats won't want to permanently enact rules that they claimed were only about covid...as usual it's all about power with the left...the means of gaining power isn't relevant
Absolutely true. “Never let a crisis go to waste” is their mantra. They changed the election laws to their favor and will never let them go back. Just one example.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

“…

Count on it.

Why yes, yes it is.

Bump. Interesting development…

npMYZOn2HQ9n.png

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

“…

Count on it.

Why yes, yes it is.

Hmm is this the beginning? Decertification legislation was just introduced in AZ. Will be interesting to see what happens. More and more info is coming out (Lara Logan’s documentary is coming out in a few weeks). What’s in the public sphere right now is just the tip of the iceberg. Nothing can stop the truth about the 2020 election theft from coming out.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Hmm is this the beginning? Decertification legislation was just introduced in AZ. Will be interesting to see what happens. More and more info is coming out (Lara Logan’s documentary is coming out in a few weeks). What’s in the public sphere right now is just the tip of the iceberg. Nothing can stop the truth about the 2020 election theft from coming out.

Interesting.

Arizona State Legislature:
House - 38R, 22D
Senate - 18R, 12D

Governor -Republican

VERY good chance this bill passes and Arizona decertifies its electoral votes.

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018

“…

Count on it.

Why yes, yes it is.

Usually I just ignore the batshit cray-cray stuff, but this is just too good to pass up...the answer is quite simple: Nothing.

First, there is no such thing as "revoking" electoral votes. Once votes have been certified by the states, it is the power of Congress (specifically, the Senate) to determine their validity and count them. Once that is done, and Congress determines the winner of a majority of votes, that person "shall" be the president. And once the President is sworn in, the remedy is impeachment. I think we all know how well that works.

Second, just to humor you a bit, let's suppose that somehow there were a recognized state "decertification" remedy and that Congress (specifically, this Senate) reopened the matter and went along with that, and further that the result was that no candidate received 270 votes. Now in that case, Congress -- specifically, the House -- decides. The Constitution is equally clear on that. But take heart - you don't have to go through all of your silly machinations from there! The House votes by states, and R delegations control, so voila!!!! (But if they didn't reach a consensus by March, be careful, as the Constitution provides that the VP shall become president, i.e., PRESIDENT Harris. Or maybe, if you're lucky, PRESIDENT Pence, though I suspect he wouldn't be "down" with this theory, and having declined it, you'd get...PRESIDENT PELOSI!!!!!). As for certiorari, the only cert petition that would be granted would be one suggesting that this process is blatantly unconstitutional, which of course it is.

Third, now as to the second scenario described, honestly it's so moronic as to be almost incomprehensible even to the best of conspiracy theorists. I really don't even know where your imaginary friend came up with it. So I'll spend less time trying to humor you on this one, and simply say that last time I checked, the Constitution contains no such thing as an emergency government in exile authority (particularly one that can apparently be invoked unilaterally by a sitting or former president), and nor, for that matter, do statutes governing continuity of government in the event of an imaginary foreign takeover that happens without anyone realizing it, provide such authority. What the Constitution does provide, however, is a fairly clear process for presidential elections and successions, which has been followed. So again, I'm not sure which imaginary Court you are thinking would be interested in this. Maybe one interested in issuing Rule 11 sanctions and disbarring the lawyer from practice before the Court, I suppose.

Honestly, if you are any sort of real friend to this substack fellow, you should strongly urge him NOT to submit this as some sort of thesis in support of his tenure process. Or, if he's really in that sort of denial, and needs an intervention, perhaps you should encourage him to send it off to some peer-reviewed journal for publication and see what happens.

Beyond that, there are already more than enough chowderheads on the left that erroneously think that the justices of the Supreme Court, who in reality do their best to decide questions to the best of their ability, even though they adhere to different jurisprudential approaches, are nothing but a bunch of right wing lunatic political hacks. Please don't encourage the chowderheads further by actually suggesting that conservatives somehow agree that they are and would take up nonsense like this.

Very best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
To be honest the only way election integrity improves is if the state legislators want it improved. You might see it in Texas, Florida, Arizona, or Georgia but it won't happen in democrat states or probably even swing states.
Bingo, PA is corrupt as hell, Philadelphia precincts have been cheating for years.

Reactions: bison13

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Bingo, PA is corrupt as hell, Philadelphia precincts have been cheating for years.
Swpa as well. Construction workers who want to make sure they keep their place in the rolls for the next union job request absentee ballots and give to the boss.

Latest posts