ADVERTISEMENT

What are you binge watching?

Just finished Schitt's Creek. It was entertaining but got a little bit tough to believe at times. First, it was summer time the entire show for 6 straight seasons. And they are in some dumpy little town and yet have this thriving gay community? All in all, I think worth the watch as there were some funny parts and it is pretty light watching as a comedy so something you can just pick up and watch a show or two and then not get back to for a few days or week without issue.

I just signed up for Apple TV+ free for a year through T Mobile, what is a must-see on Apple?

I just signed up for Apple TV+ free for a year through T Mobile, what is a must-see on Apple?
I really liked Defending Jacob, Afterparty, and Truth Be Told. There’s a quirky musical comedy with Keegan Michael Key that I didn’t hate.

Downton Abbey.

E! channel recently showed a continuous replay of 6 full seasons and movie #1 in prep for release of movie #2
Recorded it all, and enjoying going through the best ones

It's a classic series; so well done

Stranger Things 4 not bad. The worst part is listening to the faceless man from GOT try to sound Russian and still sounding like a bad impression by a French guy. Worse, more annoying fake Russian accent than Trevor Noah.

Stranger Things 4 not bad. The worst part is listening to the faceless man from GOT try to sound Russian and still sounding like a bad impression by a French guy. Worse, more annoying fake Russian accent than Trevor Noah.

It's OK that they just brought Hopper back to be in a French gulag and wax on wax off- you need a big bald guy that sends down a sliver down Chris Matthew's leg cause he's ready to punch a Russian nazi.

The Departed is a nearly perfect movie except they shoulda had Russell Crowe in Marky Mark's place and Marky Mark as the racist leprechaun...

I just completed the staircase on HBO Max. there is a documentary on Netflix. The HBO movie is based on, but not accurately, a murder case where a guy is accused of murdering his wife in their home's back staircase. I think it occurred in 2001. As luck would have it, a French documentary team caught wind of it and made a documentary. The case is very edgy in that there is evidence, but is it enough? The French team made the documentary as part of their quest to show the USA's legal system.

HBO changed a lot and the documentary people actually tried to get HBO to change their billing as "inspired by" instead of "based" on a true story. Regardless, it is well done and well-acted with Colin Furth, Toni Collette, Michael Stuhlbarg, and Patrick Schwarzenegger.

I haven't watched the documentary but will at some point.

FINAL SEASON OF PEAKY BLINDERS JUST DROPPED!!

I’ll be back in a couple days. Only 6 episodes. I’m gonna miss Thomas Shelby!

Reactions: richie83
I just completed the staircase on HBO Max. there is a documentary on Netflix. The HBO movie is based on, but not accurately, a murder case where a guy is accused of murdering his wife in their home's back staircase. I think it occurred in 2001. As luck would have it, a French documentary team caught wind of it and made a documentary. The case is very edgy in that there is evidence, but is it enough? The French team made the documentary as part of their quest to show the USA's legal system.

HBO changed a lot and the documentary people actually tried to get HBO to change their billing as "inspired by" instead of "based" on a true story. Regardless, it is well done and well-acted with Colin Furth, Toni Collette, Michael Stuhlbarg, and Patrick Schwarzenegger.

I haven't watched the documentary but will at some point.

There was a comedy series - Trial & Error - with John Lithgow that was loosely based on the case. Not sure if it’s streaming somewhere (NBC show) but season 1 was fantastic.

Reactions: Obliviax
Finally watching the Last Dance - 2 years late to the party. I love the scene where the security guy with the grey mullet beats Jordan at pitching pennies. Jordan’s trying to joke around but you can tell he’s steaming. Fascinating to watch such a competitor

The Sons of Sam doc on Netflix is very well done- right up until about til about halfway thru the last episode when they start mush moufing dodging the actual possibility 'The Process Church", "Children" lead all the way up to wickedness in the highest of places.

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Dahmer plead not guilty due to insanity. Comedian George Wallace used to do a routine where he said "If I was in charge..."

He thought Dahmer's defense was ridiculous so he said "If I was in charge there would be a law. If you eat more than 3 people...

My wife and finished up the Soprano's last month on HBO go. Now staying in place, we just finished Ozarks on Netflix, which I highly recommend, and prior to that, Hunters on Amazon (another good one).

We tried one of those Game of Thrones / Vikings rip offs..... that didn't work, then there was this show set in England about some somewhat attractive gal and her misadventures. That didn't work either. So much so, I don't even know the name. It was on Amazon.

We have at least 8 more days..........
Charlie Chan on U tube. What could be better?

Funny (to me ) animal-voice-over videos on YouTube. Here's a sampling...

(The chameleon talking about dumplings in this vid gets me everytime...)

Last edited:
Reactions: jjw165
More animal voice over and funny doggie Youtube videos. They are like Lays potato chips, "you can't have just one" plus Youtube will keep suggesting more of them...
🐶☎️:

Bella learning to "give paw":
"S-L-O-W-M-O" up the ramp gets me...:

Golden gets F grade in obedience training...:

A Helping PAW:

Last edited:
Reactions: 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT