ADVERTISEMENT

We wanted Bama

jim cummings

May 27, 2015
PA
Vandy did the same earlier in the season and paid the price.

The warnings came out after the video from scUM game made its rounds.

Here we are. Hopefully a lesson was learned.

I’m sure the fans chanting they wanted Bama had a direct impact on the outcome of the OSU and MSU games...

I’m sure the fans chanting they wanted Bama had a direct impact on the outcome of the OSU and MSU games...

totally stupid stuff......this team is not and was never that caliber of team. Bama would destroy this team.

i would not assume we are even going to win out. expect dog fights from Rutgers, Nebraska and Md.

Maryland will be a tough game.

Just cause of the offense they run and how bad our secondary is.

Duh... but;

BAD KARMA
The classification of the situation in question, where statistically in other situations of similarproportion and factors, undesired or harmful things have previously occured during the outcome of said situation.

Didn't mighty Bama lose to Clemson last year? Did not Clemson lose at home to Pitt? So let's not make them out to be the 1965 Green Bay Packers. They pay a lot of $ for the Team they have - they should win!

totally stupid stuff......this team is not and was never that caliber of team. Bama would destroy this team.

i would not assume we are even going to win out. expect dog fights from Rutgers, Nebraska and Md.

LOL. If those games are dog fights Penn State isn’t a Top 40 team. Penn State wins all three and boat races two of the last three.

Vandy did the same earlier in the season and paid the price.

The warnings came out after the video from scUM game made its rounds.

Here we are. Hopefully a lesson was learned.
I didn't. That defense would have absolutely destroyed us. Men against boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT