ADVERTISEMENT

We’ve always known, but now can prove it

Michigan lol. 0.5 national championships since WWII. Biggest cheating scandal in the past 40 years of college football. Bo knew. Hahahahaha. Michigan hahaha. Oh yeah, App St., too.
we're talking about now, not the past...if you choose to live in the past, feel free to join osu as they still look back fondly on the richrod years...Bo knew?...as a psu fan, do you really want to go there?..i've been abrasive on this board, but i've shown respect, never brought up where you wanna take this...

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No, it’s a series of videos, ticket receipts, recorded conversations, written works, etc…you know, the very definition of evidence. But nice try.
that nobody has seen, if they exist..you can read, yes?...you do know these are reporters who haven't seen anything themselves, and are taking their "sources" as gospel..you're either good at trolling, or just very stupid

• Haha
that nobody has seen, if they exist..you can read, yes?...you do know these are reporters who haven't seen anything themselves, and are taking their "sources" as gospel..you're either good at trolling, or just very stupid

It's pretty stupid to visit opposing teams boards and offer nothing but "it's not true." Stick to football analysis. You at least offered something to the conversation in that regard, even if your approach is dick-headish.

we're talking about now, not the past...if you choose to live in the past, feel free to join osu as they still look back fondly on the richrod years...Bo knew?...as a psu fan, do you really want to go there?..i've been abrasive on this board, but i've shown respect, never brought up where you wanna take this...
Michigan has had plenty of its own problems. They are more experienced at hiding it.

Reactions: bison13
It's pretty stupid to visit opposing teams boards and offer nothing but "it's not true." Stick to football analysis. You at least offered something to the conversation in that regard, even if your approach is dick-headish.
not sure i ever said it's "not true", just that no evidence has been made public..and no evidence has been provided to "reporters", only vague promises of what has been forwarded to the ncaa...these reporters are now acting like they're taking diction, not actively doing their own due dilligence...i for one was surprised to hear that 2 big ten sources have indicated that every team in the big ten has a "sign stealer guy", and that they are all known by name..furthermore, it's apparently common knowledge that during the season, these guys call each other every sunday to trade signs and information...psu was listed amongst the schools that partake in this trade..so, this may fall into the category of a violated rule, but methinks that most teams are willing participants to some degree..

not sure i ever said it's "not true", just that no evidence has been made public..and no evidence has been provided to "reporters", only vague promises of what has been forwarded to the ncaa...these reporters are now acting like they're taking diction, not actively doing their own due dilligence...i for one was surprised to hear that 2 big ten sources have indicated that every team in the big ten has a "sign stealer guy", and that they are all known by name..furthermore, it's apparently common knowledge that during the season, these guys call each other every sunday to trade signs and information...psu was listed amongst the schools that partake in this trade..so, this may fall into the category of a violated rule, but methinks that most teams are willing participants to some degree..

Where have you read that teams are sharing this info?

How is you repeating that any different than what currently exists?

It's OK, we're all generally blinded by our own fandom. Strange that you willing agree to stuff that lumps the other schools in with Michigan, but you are adamant that no evidence has been shared that incriminates just Michigan.

Why?

Where have you read that teams are sharing this info?

How is you repeating that any different than what currently exists?

It's OK, we're all generally blinded by our own fandom. Strange that you willing agree to stuff that lumps the other schools in with Michigan, but you are adamant that no evidence has been shared that incriminates just Michigan.

Why?
info provided by a Michigan beat writer in print and podcast, isaiah hole...yes, that's actually his name..and yes, if you all choose to believe unproven claims by national hack writers, i'll ride with a homer hack who actually has sources at Michigan..yes, you have your own stallions like sign stealer at psu, hope he didn't break a rule..those that live in glass houses....

• Haha
info provided by a Michigan beat writer in print and podcast, isaiah hole...yes, that's actually his name..and yes, if you all choose to believe unproven claims by national hack writers, i'll ride with a homer hack who actually has sources at Michigan..yes, you have your own stallions like sign stealer at psu, hope he didn't break a rule..those that live in glass houses....

So the Michigan beat writer is the only credible source in all of this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk about a clown comment. 🤡

"Michigan beat writer, the only honest voice in journalism."

We have our own Stallions who bought tickets to opposing games and sent people to film the signals for 3 seasons or more?

What's his name? Where is his info? Please share.

Still waiting on your link to what this Michigan beat writer wrote.

We have our own Stallions who bought tickets to opposing games and sent people to film the signals for 3 seasons or more?

Yeah, that's nothing to substantiate this however this is why I'm doubtful we'll see other programs push hard for sanctions. Everyone has skeletons--maybe just not to the same level.

Yeah, that's nothing to substantiate this however this is why I'm doubtful we'll see other programs push hard for sanctions. Everyone has skeletons--maybe just not to the same level.

SEC schools either were already doing this or waiting to see if they can get by doing it. That would be my guess (which is worse nothing in the scheme of things). And, the ones who've played Michigan recently whipped them sufficiently enough that if it occurred, they didn't notice.

Reactions: LandoComando
they also had a huge basketball scandal at one time. psu also had a huge scandal as everyone recalls
PSU’s “scandal” did not involve violating NCAA rules (as Emmert conceded when he announced the sanctions and the NCAA backed down after being sued instead of trying to defend the indefensible in court).

The position of other teams is irrelevant. The old “everyone else had skeletons is so much BS.

The position of other teams is irrelevant. The old “everyone else had skeletons is so much BS.
Why is that? It's not condoning what they're doing. It's discussing if they'll push for sanctions which is entirely different. I don't believe the Big Ten will do anything because I don't believe the other programs actually want anything down.

Reactions: bluehair666
So the Michigan beat writer is the only credible source in all of this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk about a clown comment. 🤡

"Michigan beat writer, the only honest voice in journalism."

Still waiting on your link to what this Michigan beat writer wrote.
reading comprehension, you should try it sometime..i clearly stated that i will choose to believe the Michigan homer, in the same fashion that you all choose to believe the national pundits..the difference being that the homer has more access to what might be true, as opposed to a national crank reporter who is being spoonfed what may or may not be true..this really isn't difficult, try to follow along

• Haha
reading comprehension, you should try it sometime..i clearly stated that i will choose to believe the Michigan homer, in the same fashion that you all choose to believe the national pundits..the difference being that the homer has more access to what might be true, as opposed to a national crank reporter who is being spoonfed what may or may not be true..this really isn't difficult, try to follow along

Pure clown. Homer clown. Keep maneuvering.

Everybody has seen the videos….many people have seen the ticket receipts….but keep trying. I’m not sure why you would want to come on another team’s message board and look like a dumba$$.

Everybody has seen the videos….many people have seen the ticket receipts….but keep trying. I’m not sure why you would want to come on another team’s message board and look like a dumba$$.
lol, the videos of what?...of Michigan's designated sign stealer doing his job advising the staff on the sideline?..tix receipts?...that doesn't show a rule violation, the bylaw clearly states that a staff member cannot scout in person, doesn't address a third party at all....looks sketchy, but to punish a team for breaking a rule, they actually have to break a rule...do better...you guys are way too deep into your feelings, lol.

• Haha
lol, the videos of what?...of Michigan's designated sign stealer doing his job advising the staff on the sideline?..tix receipts?...that doesn't show a rule violation, the bylaw clearly states that a staff member cannot scout in person, doesn't address a third party at all....looks sketchy, but to punish a team for breaking a rule, they actually have to break a rule...do better...you guys are way too deep into your feelings, lol.
Your program will be severely punished. The entire country outside of Michigan acknowledges this.

• Haha
Reactions: bluehair666
Your program will be severely punished. The entire country outside of Michigan acknowledges this.
Change "will" to "should be if the allegations are true" and you're right. Many don't think anything real will happen as the NCAA is terrified to act.

based on what?..what you have seen on message boards?..you probably think twitter is reflective of reality as well...go outside and touch the grass...

Now we see video of your “official sign stealer” on the sidelines during the MSU-CMU game…but again, I guess that’s not evidence either. You keep shoveling it out and reality keeps throwing more on top of you.

Now we see video of your “official sign stealer” on the sidelines during the MSU-CMU game…but again, I guess that’s not evidence either. You keep shoveling it out and reality keeps throwing more on top of you.
and if it is him, what does that mean?..he violated another level 2?..this isn't the thing that you fantasize it is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT