ADVERTISEMENT

We’ve always known, but now can prove it

ShoreLion85

Oct 17, 2016
Well, anyone who has followed PSU football in this fever swamp of favoritism conference know it is disgustingly biased towards UM (and OSU). The litany of evidence in our games with these two “anointed ones” is too voluminous to enumerate. However, now we’ll be able to PROVE it:

UM has been cheating, blatantly and now obviously, since 2021. The publicly available evidence of a cohesive scheme to do so is unequivocal. The BIG ADs should be screaming from the rooftops that UM should be punished, and severely. Common sense, fair play, and justice demands this as well.

Will UM be sanctioned? If not, then this conference is as corrupt and money-grubbing as most of us suspected. Some might disagree (here is a subject on which Mr. Lando and I disagree, without being disagreeable I should add).

Big Ten - I detest you and find you contemptible- will you change my opinion and do what is just? Punish UM severely -or confirm the bias you’ve so often exhibited.

I just believe no program is 100% clean. Obviously not to the level that Michigan allegedly/apparently has reached so the conference won't act or not as harshly as people want. I believe if it was Penn State it would be handled the same way as I blame the prior sanctions on our leadership no one else.

At the end of the day, we need the Big Ten far more than they need us. There's only two legit conferences now and we're not going to the SEC.

• Angry
Reactions: MacNit2.0
I agree with ShoreLion’s sentiment. I do think this will be the first time the conference higher ups have their fingers crossed that PSU is somehow able to prevail over UM in their matchup in a couple weeks.

If everything else would play out to form, the conference can kick making a decision about this to some point down the road as opposed to this season.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I agree with ShoreLion’s sentiment. I do think this will be the first time the conference higher ups have their fingers crossed that PSU is somehow able to prevail over UM in their matchup in a couple weeks.

If everything else would play out to form, the conference can kick making a decision about this to some point down the road as opposed to this season.
Not just the conference but 95% of the CF world. Michigan is dogshit

Not just the conference but 95% of the CF world. Michigan is dogshit
Wouldn't most of college football being rooting for us regardless? If we beat Michigan that likely ensures the Big Ten won't get 2 teams in the playoff.

Well, anyone who has followed PSU football in this fever swamp of favoritism conference know it is disgustingly biased towards UM (and OSU). The litany of evidence in our games with these two “anointed ones” is too voluminous to enumerate. However, now we’ll be able to PROVE it:

UM has been cheating, blatantly and now obviously, since 2021. The publicly available evidence of a cohesive scheme to do so is unequivocal. The BIG ADs should be screaming from the rooftops that UM should be punished, and severely. Common sense, fair play, and justice demands this as well.

Will UM be sanctioned? If not, then this conference is as corrupt and money-grubbing as most of us suspected. Some might disagree (here is a subject on which Mr. Lando and I disagree, without being disagreeable I should add).

Big Ten - I detest you and find you contemptible- will you change my opinion and do what is just? Punish UM severely -or confirm the bias you’ve so often exhibited.
Fair and equitable in the B10 means Michigan-OSU decides who faces the weak sister in the west, Anything else is unacceptable,

Reactions: johnmpsu

Not likely…they just hope OSU beats Michigan.

Big Ten - I detest you and find you contemptible- will you change my opinion and do what is just? Punish UM severely -or confira a m the bias you’ve so often exhibited.
Shore, remember stone lion and his jay Paterno play chart? Can you please do a similar one for this year? Lol

lol, wow, pure delusion..there has been no "evidence" disclosed, just selective leaks of salacious information..let's see what comes out as proven facts, not gossip..the ncaa and big ten would go against all prior precedence by levying any punishment based on allegations leaked through the media..ncaa hasn't even issued a NOA as regards cheeseburger gate, let alone whatever this Stallions thing proves to be...relax, focus on beating IU, and get your mind right for the a** whooping you will get when Michigan comes calling..or cry more, your choice..

• Haha
Reactions: paddoce
lol, wow, pure delusion..there has been no "evidence" disclosed, just selective leaks of salacious information..let's see what comes out as proven facts, not gossip..the ncaa and big ten would go against all prior precedence by levying any punishment based on allegations leaked through the media..ncaa hasn't even issued a NOA as regards cheeseburger gate, let alone whatever this Stallions thing proves to be...relax, focus on beating IU, and get your mind right for the a** whooping you will get when Michigan comes calling..or cry more, your choice..
No evidence? Really? You have an interesting definition of evidence apparently.

If we beat Michigan that likely ensures the Big Ten won't get 2 teams in the playoff.
So, if PSU beats the team that many predict(ed) would win the national championship, has a one 8 point loss to possibly the league champion now ensures that two teams won't make it. That doesn't seem to be what the thinking was 10 days ago. There is more to it than if PSU beats mich. But i'm sure you know that and will let us know that.

I just believe no program is 100% clean. Obviously not to the level that Michigan allegedly/apparently has reached so the conference won't act or not as harshly as people want. I believe if it was Penn State it would be handled the same way as I blame the prior sanctions on our leadership no one else.

At the end of the day, we need the Big Ten far more than they need us. There's only two legit conferences now and we're not going to the SEC.
This has nothing to do with Penn State (other than if we were an opponent that was cheated against in a way that impacted our games). It has nothing to do with what other programs have done or may have done that no investigative body is currently aware of. Michigan is being investigated and there appears to be evidence of cheating. Something has to be done if that turns out to be the case, or we might as well not have any rules. I would expect and accept some type of punishment if Penn State was doing the same things.

There seems to be a sense of this not impacting what the Michigan players are doing. I absolutely disagree.

My understanding from listening to Josh Pate is there was a sense when TCU showed up at the national championship game that they physically looked like they didn't belong just when getting off the bus. Like it was a high school team vs. an NFL team. The on-the-field results with Georgia bore that out - a 65-7 loss. By the way, he was offering that observation in the context of how you didn't get that kind of sense with Penn State vs. Ohio State.

That same TCU team was aware of Michigan's sign stealing and did everything they could to mitigate that advantage. Despite being physically outmanned, they beat UM 51-45. The same Michigan team scored 45 against Ohio State, but held them to just 23 points. The same Ohio State team that gave Georgia everything it could handle in the national semi-final until Marvin Harrison got knocked out of the game.

The on-the-field results don't jibe with what you'd expect in the absence of cheating. They don't jibe with what Harbaugh's done as a coach at Michigan up until 2021. I believe the cheating has absolutely been a reason for Michigan's resurgence.

So, if PSU beats the team that many predict(ed) would win the national championship, has a one 8 point loss to possibly the league champion now ensures that two teams won't make it. That doesn't seem to be what the thinking was 10 days ago. There is more to it than if PSU beats mich. But i'm sure you know that and will let us know that.
We would need a ton of help starting with Ohio State has to beat Michigan
Hopefully Kansas helps us today but we need a ton of help because of how weak our schedule is and our offense is basically run by a guy that couldn't coach JV football.

This has nothing to do with Penn State (other than if we were an opponent that was cheated against in a way that impacted our games). It has nothing to do with what other programs have done or may have done that no investigative body is currently aware of. Michigan is being investigated and there appears to be evidence of cheating. Something has to be done if that turns out to be the case, or we might as well not have any rules. I would expect and accept some type of punishment if Penn State was doing the same things.

There seems to be a sense of this not impacting what the Michigan players are doing. I absolutely disagree.

My understanding from listening to Josh Pate is there was a sense when TCU showed up at the national championship game that they physically looked like they didn't belong just when getting off the bus. Like it was a high school team vs. an NFL team. The on-the-field results with Georgia bore that out - a 65-7 loss. By the way, he was offering that observation in the context of how you didn't get that kind of sense with Penn State vs. Ohio State.

That same TCU team was aware of Michigan's sign stealing and did everything they could to mitigate that advantage. Despite being physically outmanned, they beat UM 51-45. The same Michigan team scored 45 against Ohio State, but held them to just 23 points. The same Ohio State team that gave Georgia everything it could handle in the national semi-final until Marvin Harrison got knocked out of the game.

The on-the-field results don't jibe with what you'd expect in the absence of cheating. They don't jibe with what Harbaugh's done as a coach at Michigan up until 2021. I believe the cheating has absolutely been a reason for Michigan's resurgence.
Are there really any rules? I'm pretty sure the NCAA is dead.

Reactions: bluehair666
We would need a ton of help starting with Ohio State has to beat Michigan
Hopefully Kansas helps us today but we need a ton of help because of how weak our schedule is and our offense is basically run by a guy that couldn't coach JV football.
Thanks i knew you would provide your usual equivacation. Any one loss team needs help with 4 undefeated teams ahead of them, regardless of of their sos that you seem to place so much emphasis on.

Reactions: summitlion1
Thanks i knew you would provide your usual equivacation. Any one loss team needs help with 4 undefeated teams ahead of them, regardless of of their sos that you seem to place so much emphasis on.
Texas is ahead of us if they win out without help
Same with Bama
We need help because we can't win the division or conference by just winning out.
It's not the same as you should know.

Talk about delusional. Shesh. Smoke? You see no smoke? Fire? There ain't no fire? Mkay.

There was no evidence of Bill Clinton banging everything with legs....
There is no evidence of the Biden family growing extremely rich from a govt salary and crack head business acumen....
There is no evidence of 3rd/4th in the East Harbaugh cheating to all of sudden win the B2G 2 years in a row and make the CFP
.....until there was

There is only one delusional person here on this issue

Despite the efforts over recent weeks, PSU has its fate in its own hands. The lack of confidence in Franklin is understandable but his teams play scUM pretty tough at the Beav and I expect a similar effort in two weeks which means PSU definitely can win.
We don't control our fate. We need help unlike most one loss teams.

For the first time in about 30 years, I could see a very controversial call against one of the big two, Michigan and Ohio State going our way.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
How concerned was anyone about home/Indiana. If Indiana does not play it safe, we are likely cooked yesterday.
ML is WAYYYYY dumber than TA. He has much more talent than TA, which gives them a punchers chance but ML is about as dumb as any college football coach

How concerned was anyone about home/Indiana. If Indiana does not play it safe, we are likely cooked yesterday.
But truthfully as I said in the thread I was even worried when they tied it. Too close but teams like Indiana find a way to lose. Same with Maryland. I get your point but I'm not at all worried.

There was no evidence of Bill Clinton banging everything with legs....
There is no evidence of the Biden family growing extremely rich from a govt salary and crack head business acumen....
There is no evidence of 3rd/4th in the East Harbaugh cheating to all of sudden win the B2G 2 years in a row and make the CFP
.....until there was

There is only one delusional person here on this issue
actually, there was a stained dress, and currently is a laptop full of incriminating pics...kinda different, no?

I do think this will be the first time the conference higher ups have their fingers crossed that PSU is somehow able to prevail over UM in their matchup in a couple weeks.
lol no. they do not want psu to win over mich. can still vividly remember the obviously terrible calls in 2002 and 2005 that decided those games. the only person who faced any consequence ever for that was paterno, who had to apologize for putting a referee figure outside his door on halloween

Reactions: bison13
i'm just asking you guys to be realistic...no way the ncaa or big ten completes an investigation in a timely fashion, they have zero history of this..as regards the ncaa, they haven't even issued an NOA...if and when they do, UM has 90 days to respond, that's well past january...if there is evidence showing UM broke a rule, any punishment would not impact the current team and season..all the social media honks wanting UM immediately sanctioned have no basis in reality...take your yearly losses to osu and UM, and try to finish 10-2..on a positive note, this supposed scandal will serve to excuse another loss to UM, mayhaps franklin can leverage a further extension, lol

i'm just asking you guys to be realistic...no way the ncaa or big ten completes an investigation in a timely fashion, they have zero history of this..as regards the ncaa, they haven't even issued an NOA...if and when they do, UM has 90 days to respond, that's well past january...if there is evidence showing UM broke a rule, any punishment would not impact the current team and season..all the social media honks wanting UM immediately sanctioned have no basis in reality...take your yearly losses to osu and UM, and try to finish 10-2..on a positive note, this supposed scandal will serve to excuse another loss to UM, mayhaps franklin can leverage a further extension, lol
The anger is blinding many from reality here. We all know how long this will take and it's impossible for the NCAA to take action prior. Will the Big Ten intervene--seems unlikely--will just cost the league money.

Ideally someday the last part of your rant changes--just doesn't seem like it will happen this year.

Michigan lol. 0.5 national championships since WWII. Biggest cheating scandal in the past 40 years of college football. Bo knew. Hahahahaha. Michigan hahaha. Oh yeah, App St., too.

Michigan lol. 0.5 national championships since WWII. Biggest scandal in the past 40 years of college football. Bo knew. Hahahahaha. Michigan hahaha. Oh yeah, App St., too.
they also had a huge basketball scandal at one time. psu also had a huge scandal as everyone recalls

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT