ADVERTISEMENT

Wally... remember YOU posted 2024 would be the Year TRAUTWEIN has his guys ..

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
...in place to block his system...so please Wallace do NOT move the goal posts because I have copied the posts.

• Haha
Reactions: blair10
...in place to block his system...so please Wallace do NOT move the goal posts because I have copied the posts.
You are unhinged. You do realize that I was proven right this year don't you. Notice the period at the end of the sentence because it wasn't a question. I said the offense wouldn't work until 24 because that is how long it takes to transform an offensive line.

You are unhinged. You do realize that I was proven right this year don't you. Notice the period at the end of the sentence because it wasn't a question. I said the offense wouldn't work until 24 because that is how long it takes to transform an offensive line.
Lol. Answer the question dude. You posted it. Will the offense work in 2024 or are you moving the goal posts?

How dare he change an opinion on an anonymous message board about a free time hobby that we share?

You get him, psubiomed. No mercy!

Thanks for "keeping receipts" around here. We need to know who the lying posters are and who the good guys are. Guys like you!!!! Thank you

Reactions: AvgUser
How dare he change an opinion on an anonymous message board about a free time hobby that we share?

You get him, psubiomed. No mercy!

Thanks for "keeping receipts" around here. We need to know who the lying posters are and who the good guys are. Guys like you!!!! Thank you
😂 Lookie here we have a poster DEFENDING Wallace Breen 😂

While we're answering questions, I've got one for you @Psubiomed ...

Why do you keep leaving and coming back under a new username? I assume you were probably banned as 21Guns (and possibly even MilesKauffman too), but why did you ditch the Larryrise? Was it because you were embarrassed to be so wrong about Lonnie White? And why ditch the Psugo823? Was that because of your embarrassment around your Shrewsberry posts? I don't understand why someone would just keep leaving and coming back under a new name, so can you explain it Gunsie?

Just curious....how old are the posters that call each other morons, and insult each other in the public chat room of a Penn State football forum? And again, it's a Penn State football forum. I'm guessing 20 -25 years old?

While we're answering questions, I've got one for you @Psubiomed ...

Why do you keep leaving and coming back under a new username? I assume you were probably banned as 21Guns (and possibly even MilesKauffman too), but why did you ditch the Larryrise? Was it because you were embarrassed to be so wrong about Lonnie White? And why ditch the Psugo823? Was that because of your embarrassment around your Shrewsberry posts? I don't understand why someone would just keep leaving and coming back under a new name, so can you explain it Gunsie?
Who are you again? Dude I don't pay attention to you and neither does anyone else 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT