ADVERTISEMENT

Visitor Section at OSU

Pennoyer

Jul 24, 2001
anyone know where our visitor tickets are this weekend? I see about 10 different answers in various places and figure someone in here must have actual tickets. Thanks.

You'll be in the first row of the end zone if history is any guide. If not just imagine the worst seats in the stadium. I once got a seat on a movable wooden bench, above the corner of the endzone, in the hallway, behind the last row of seats at the mid stadium walkway. Oh yeah they were just great.

Seats.....you actually think the tickets you bought entitle you to seats.....INSIDE the stadium.....on the actual date of the game?

Maybe we'll even get some favorable officiating calls to make up for last year's hose job!

You'll be in the first row of the end zone if history is any guide. If not just imagine the worst seats in the stadium. I once got a seat on a movable wooden bench, above the corner of the endzone, in the hallway, behind the last row of seats at the mid stadium walkway. Oh yeah they were just great.

They stopped doing this like 10 years ago. Visitors are split into 2 sections in the lower bowl and 1 up high, or very high up in the section that isn't part of the shoe.

I was there the year we won - Pryors first year - tickets were in upper level. However, have to say that night OSU fans were great - and I was told to beware.

In 2011, we were on our sideline, upper deck, even with the back of the end zone line opposite the "open" end of the stadium. I should say, I THINK it was along the back of the end zone. It was down that direction for sure.

Like fawnhill stated, my son (11 at the time) and I were treated very well. But, it was the second game that Scrap was coaching and they were on probation. Was told by o$u alum that it would normally not been that friendly.

We were there in '96 and the seats were shitty and the people were as low as one can go on the class meter.My guess is that everyone there owned a double wide and was anxiously awaiting hunting season because there is nothing exciting to do in OH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT