ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: End of the deciding match between David Taylor & J'Den Cox

I admit, I enjoy seeing Iowa fans whine and cry about things. I've picked up on something that didn't occur in this video and it would most likely cause another 2 page thread over there.

Any guesses?

I admit, I enjoy seeing Iowa fans whine and cry about things. I've picked up on something that didn't occur in this video and it would most likely cause another 2 page thread over there.

Any guesses?
Obsessed with what Iowa fans think or what man? You have been on a tear lately.

so what do you think about it? I mean we had a lot fans here complaining about it when they thought a wrestler from another university did it. I wonder what those same fans think about one of our own doing it?
Why don't you ask David?

I like to see you guys whine about things.... kill me.
So you love to see us Hawk fans whine.. You have found something for us to whine about but we haven't thus far. So you are whining about us not whining about something? Im not sure you can ever be happy..

Reactions: minnhawkeye
It is too bad it happened, but,....once Cox was injured, and chose to continue, he has to be held to the same standard, and rules, as any wrestler. That didn't happen. He was allowed to back up the rest of the match and avoid engaging DT. He was allowed to grab a wrist, and hold it for at least 10 to 15 seconds several times, and he actually was awarded all his points scored after the injury, because he was allowed to stay on his knees, or drop back and circle away. I wont condone what DT or the corner did post match, but that was by far the poorest officiated , and reviewed match I saw of the entire two day meet. That match just leaves a bad taste in your mouth after seeing the last period, and how it was allowed to unfold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT