ADVERTISEMENT

Utah beating duhO$U 14-0 still in 1st

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
duhO$U already has a PI and holding calls against their d-backfield and OL. I'm struck how often Joey Porter got called for PI in the b1g homerville when duhO$U, scUM never get called for grabbing, pushing and holding in secondary. How often would Porter have been flagged if he played for duhO$U?

Last edited:
Another PI penalty on duhO$U..... funny how many holds and PIs they're called for when playing outside the homer b1g.

Reactions: OhioLion
And another PI on duhO$U..... hysterical how many holds and PIs they're called for by neutral Officials.

Yes... OSU played great D...lol
unlike us (and our "braintrust"), they figured it out in the second half and won. No doubt it helps they have world class 5 star talent (yeah, it really DOES matter...for those who think the diff between 3 and 5 star talent is nadda) that gave them that opportunity...but their coaches figured things out and they held utah down in the second half... when it mattered.

Unlike our zillionaire coaches.

No. The OSU board is pay to play. I will not pay to exchange opinions. That said, I will not be posting here much anymore.
Pay no attention to the inferiority complex posters. You’ve always been reasonable and welcome here.

Actually, glad OSU eeked one out for the 'all world' (tic) B1G.

I don't think this win...the bad joke of a win by Purdue... Wisky.. Sparty did much for the reputation of the B1G.

I may be wrong but the number of opt outs from B1G bowl participants seemed, in most cases, to be more more than their opponents .

I think the B1G short season in 2020 set the whole conference back as well.

Actually, glad OSU eeked one out for the 'all world' (tic) B1G.

I don't think this win...the bad joke of a win by Purdue... Wisky.. Sparty did much for the reputation of the B1G.

I may be wrong but the number of opt outs from B1G bowl participants seemed, in most cases, to be more more than their opponents .

I think the B1G short season in 2020 set the whole conference back as well.

The Big Ten needed that Rose Bowl win for perception purposes. If you're into that sort of thing. I recognize many here are not (understandably so).

Michigan getting drubbed by UGA will be the first bowl game that people look to as a measuring stick, but the Rose Bowl will always be the next best (if it's not in the playoff).

MSU winning a NY6 bowl without Walker was solid, although there's an obvious asterisk given Pitt's opt outs and injuries. Purdue represented well without David Bell and Karlaftis. Minnesota handled WV. Wisconsin did typical Wisconsin things. Maryland looked really dynamic offensively.

None of that really wows the country, though. It's a good data point to show that we're a solid conference top to bottom, but those upper crust games are how conferences are measured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT