ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Healthcare workers refusing to be vaccinated. Well this should get interesting.

What an embarrassing situation ( one of several ) going on in Washington State. They are trying to entice people to get vaccinated by giving out joints. Of course, this sort of silliness is not limited to Washington State as beer and lottery tickets are being handed out elsewhere.
There are places where people are literally dying to get vaccinated, and we’re sitting on a stockpile of vaccines. People are dying in various places because they can’t get the most basic medical care. I imagine much of the world would understandably have a low opinion of us.

What an embarrassing situation ( one of several ) going on in Washington State. They are trying to entice people to get vaccinated by giving out joints. Of course, this sort of silliness is not limited to Washington State as beer and lottery tickets are being handed out elsewhere.
There are places where people are literally dying to get vaccinated, and we’re sitting on a stockpile of vaccines. People are dying in various places because they can’t get the most basic medical care. I imagine much of the world would understandably have a low opinion of us.

I hate U.S.

Maybe the government was having distribution problems.

FAUCI. o_O said that one shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines is only 33% effective against DELTA. o_O . That’s why they are two-dose regimens. I wonder what percentage of people stop at one shot.
How does he even know this? - they have reliable data on this variant already with specifics around vaccinated people? Sounds like another of his “White Lies” to get people vaccinated.

1.07M shots yesterday so total up to 303.9 with the 7 day rolling average at 1.07M. 81.7% of shots administered is the national average, 51.7% of population with 1+ dose (66.6% of the adult population), 42.3% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 172 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 140 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

13,542 positives reported yesterday compared to 12,831 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 14,416.

Fatality was 401 compared to 312 yesterday and 296 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 419.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 16,835 compared to one week ago 20,350 down 17.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 2,258 compared to one week ago 2,791 down 19.1%.

0.83M shots yesterday so total up to 304.7 with the 7 day rolling average at 1.07M. 81.8% of shots administered is the national average, 51.8% of population with 1+ dose (66.7% of the adult population), 42.5% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 172 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 141 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

14,201 positives reported yesterday compared to 17,817 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 14,019.

Fatality was 452 compared to 401 yesterday and 511 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 409.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 16,532 compared to one week ago 19,829 down 16.6%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 2,229 compared to one week ago 2,704 down 17.6%.

So my middle school child had an awards ceremony yesterday at the school. I would say about 75 people there, you were allowed two adults with your child so room was 2/3 adults and 1/3 middle schoolers. So walk in the school and principals are in the lobby and they immediately tell us masking is optional (this is a public school). So in the room, there was only ONE adult that wore a mask (a normal looking women in our 40's). Four kids had masks on. I was actually pretty shocked.

How does he even know this? - they have reliable data on this variant already with specifics around vaccinated people? Sounds like another of his “White Lies” to get people vaccinated.

FAUCI. o_O knows all. He’s the MVP!

102c630beea9c32ba5905a97cf0f9111_1200x.jpg

Or as my friend who works with Fauci said, he just intentionally did not tell the full truth... Had to keep his friends Chuck and Nancy happy.

We know he actively tried to stop early treatment of the disease although lots of doctors were telling him that Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc, and Az were working. Regardless of whether those doctors were right or not, there was almost ZERO harm in letting them try - as these drugs have been used for decades. Subsequent data has come out showing that they did indeed help.

As I've said, no one thinks that Fauci is Einstein, but no one thinks he's an idiot either.

What we don't know if it was even worse than that.

I do think politics have played a role in Fauci keeping his job - he was disliked and marginalized by the previous administration so there seems to be a knee jerk reaction in the press and with the current administration that he is a god and should be protected at all costs - this is a stupid position. He was a smart and knowledgeable scientist at one time now he seem to be very full of himself and craves the spotlight - you can literally see him on TV every day and now it's mostly defending himself instead of providing any real value or information except get vaccinated and oh my god a new variant is out there with the whispered - the vaccines work against it as well.

We know he actively tried to stop early treatment of the disease although lots of doctors were telling him that Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc, and Az were working. Regardless of whether those doctors were right or not, there was almost ZERO harm in letting them try - as these drugs have been used for decades. Subsequent data has come out showing that they did indeed help.

As I've said, no one thinks that Fauci is Einstein, but no one thinks he's an idiot either.

What we don't know if it was even worse than that.

i heard something on the radio today of Fauci giving an interview within the last couple of days. The interviewer asked him how many public health officials have stepped down the past year due to the pressure and vitriol they received during covid and how that is bad and what it holds for the future. Fauci went on to say that attacking him and what he has said is attacking science. And anybody attacking him and science is just wrong. I assume the interview was real and if so, really just completely had me lose the last remaining shred of respect I had for Fauci as it is shown by the emails that he was NOT all about science and played games. The interview pretty much cemented that Fauci knows he did wrong, knows the house of cards is falling around him, and is now using some crazy talking point to defend himself. Makes me think that there is much bigger skeletons in his closet that Fauci is covering up as the statement was just so outrageous.

i heard something on the radio today of Fauci giving an interview within the last couple of days. The interviewer asked him how many public health officials have stepped down the past year due to the pressure and vitriol they received during covid and how that is bad and what it holds for the future. Fauci went on to say that attacking him and what he has said is attacking science. And anybody attacking him and science is just wrong. I assume the interview was real and if so, really just completely had me lose the last remaining shred of respect I had for Fauci as it is shown by the emails that he was NOT all about science and played games. The interview pretty much cemented that Fauci knows he did wrong, knows the house of cards is falling around him, and is now using some crazy talking point to defend himself. Makes me think that there is much bigger skeletons in his closet that Fauci is covering up as the statement was just so outrageous.
He did say that and I thought the same thing - he was deflecting with the - if you question me your are questioning science which is a stupid statement on it's face. He has a history of lying so everyone should question his action - he doesn't get a pass.

He did say that and I thought the same thing - he was deflecting with the - if you question me your are questioning science which is a stupid statement on it's face. He has a history of lying so everyone should question his action - he doesn't get a pass.

it is more then deflecting, it is the nuclear excuse option. you use that when you are setting up excuses as you know something much bigger is coming. you don't say stuff like that if you are just upset some people are questioning you. that is a pre made excuse that you put out there before you know something bigger is coming to already try to discredit it before it comes out. and considering the emails were just disclosed and make fauci look bad and appear to point to a cover up, it is all starting to fall in place.

I do think politics have played a role in Fauci keeping his job - he was disliked and marginalized by the previous administration so there seems to be a knee jerk reaction in the press and with the current administration that he is a god and should be protected at all costs - this is a stupid position. He was a smart and knowledgeable scientist at one time now he seem to be very full of himself and craves the spotlight - you can literally see him on TV every day and now it's mostly defending himself instead of providing any real value or information except get vaccinated and oh my god a new variant is out there with the whispered - the vaccines work against it as well.
Fauci was an underling for C. Everett Koop, Surgeon General during the Reagan administration. He was despised by Koop and ignored by the others who worked for Koop.

He did the worst thing a scientist can do, he got caught up in politics.

I like Fauci and always have. He was put into a horrible situation. But there are several things that are cause to have him dismissed, below. But when someone says "if you don't believe in me you don't believe in science" that is alarming. Science is not black and white, it evolves...at least our understanding and interpretation. Case in point was the "mask" fiasco. After several decades of Asian cultures using masks to assist with viruses, we've never ****ing studied this? So, the point is, he is just speaking about HIS interpretation and he has been, often, wrong.

• He helped the WHO cover this up
  • He helped the CCP cover this up
  • He covered up the role of NIH and CDC
  • Funding for gain of strength in Wuhan
  • lying about funding for gain of strength funding to congress
  • HCQ
  • the many times when he was incorrect (although it can be argued that he would have been more or less correct than anyone else)

These types of statements are so irresponsible (and far from the first example)…in a non-political environment Fauci would have been fired long ago.

Last edited:
I like Fauci and always have. He was put into a horrible situation. But there are several things that are cause to have him dismissed, below. But when someone says "if you don't believe in me you don't believe in science" that is alarming. Science is not black and white, it evolves...at least our understanding and interpretation. Case in point was the "mask" fiasco. After several decades of Asian cultures using masks to assist with viruses, we've never ****ing studied this? So, the point is, he is just speaking about HIS interpretation and he has been, often, wrong.

• He helped the WHO cover this up
  • He helped the CCP cover this up
  • He covered up the role of NIH and CDC
  • Funding for gain of strength in Wuhan
  • lying about funding for gain of strength funding to congress
  • HCQ
  • the many times when he was incorrect (although it can be argued that he would have been more or less correct than anyone else)
Someone needs to investigate off shore accounts he likely has...I’m sure pharma is funneling quite a bit of cash his way.

The response to covid has done exactly what it was supposed to do:

Get rid of Trump.
Get a couple of Trillion dollars of free money to spread around.

I don't think massive inflation was in the plan but it now sure helps to justify giving away free money.

You literally refured nothing. Nothing.
When someone cannot attack the message, they often attack the messenger. Well, I am now seeing that I have "insufficient privileges to reply here", so I guess someone doesn't like my messages. I did see that I could edit a message. Just letting you all know, I may have been cancelled.

EDIT again. I don't know why I temporarily had "insufficient privileges to reply here" but it has been restored.

Last edited:
There's an FDA meeting going on right now about <12 yr old covid vaccines.

Dr Meissner making really great points about how we have so little info on covid vaccines and kids because so few kids get covid and so many even fewer even need hospitalizations, and with that, why should we give EUA to a vaccine to a group that has no emergency. ALso bringing up the rising rates of myocarditis in youth vaccinated males.

There's an FDA meeting going on right now about <12 yr old covid vaccines.

Dr Meissner making really great points about how we have so little info on covid vaccines and kids because so few kids get covid and so many even fewer even need hospitalizations, and with that, why should we give EUA to a vaccine to a group that has no emergency. ALso bringing up the rising rates of myocarditis in youth vaccinated males.

Or as my friend who works with Fauci said, he just intentionally did not tell the full truth... Had to keep his friends Chuck and Nancy happy.
Wait, I agree that Fauci has been overall awful in all this, but is this the same friend who said the pandemic was pretty much over in may of 2020?

I still think it's absolutely foolish to give to children. Their risk from COVID is so incredibly small that giving them an emergency authorization use vaccine has to be higher (particularly with this heart issue correlation).

For example, despite being nearly 1/3 of the US population, those under 25 represent 0.2% of all "with COVID" deaths. Why would we even bother giving an experimental vaccine with emergency authorization approval to this population when their COVID risk is almost non-existent? Plus, this age group has the greatest adverse reaction rates to the shots. It's like child abuse.

Last edited:
Someone needs to investigate off shore accounts he likely has...I’m sure pharma is funneling quite a bit of cash his way.
He may or may not be receiving cash, but how cAn you be sure as you claim? That’s a far reaching statement unless you have evidence. So do you?

He may or may not be receiving cash, but how cAn you be sure as you claim? That’s a far reaching statement unless you have evidence. So do you?
This isn't a court of law and if it was we could just throw the death sentence at him to get a lesser conviction right? ;) Plus, when the entire establishment media doesn't require evidence to make far reaching statements, why would apply such a standard to anonymous posters on a message board? I happen to agree that it is very likely that Fauci has been paid handsomely to engineer us to this point.

Last edited:
So on this FDA call for kids vaccines, there were two distinct sides. One the one that makes sense: kids don't get covid and here's not enough data about their vaccine experiences to feel comfortable introducing it to a younger demographic.

The other side was that "well we want to protect others, so kids should get vaccinated to help those other people"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT