ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Malcolm Gladwell's book "Talking to Strangers"

Ok tough guy, go ahead and lecture me, lol. I'm sure you read something on the internet and know much more than a 20 year practicing attorney. Opinion over Knowledge !!
Dear Dumbass Esquire:

I have a Ph D in (hard science). That doesn't mean I'm an expert on all sciences or can talk intelligently about a field of study I know nothing about.

Plus, any idiot can go to law school.

Enjoy your weekend.

I'm not smart enough from the guy that can't understand that I was referring to the poster right above me regarding the Lair comment. It didn't occur to you that that comment was above your quote, not below??

Lets be real clear fellas, I've been an attorney for 20 years and owned operated a very successful law firm in that time frame. So don't presume to lecture me about anything regarding this case.
Mbe go find Jockstrap and Andrea DiMorphio and peddle your shit on the Lair.

Reactions: RussianEagle
Besides the fact that your 3rd and 4th sentences are total misquoted bullshit....in your world of common sense, all of those people were told a child was sexually abused and not one of them reported it to the appropriate authorities or insisted that the witness report it. Not. One. You take stupid to another level and make it look easy.

They are "misquoted bullshit"? So you are saying that Joe lied about being told something sexual happened and lied about wishing he had done more? How does calling Joe a liar help your idiotic theories?

Reactions: WHCANole
They are "misquoted bullshit"? So you are saying that Joe lied about being told something sexual happened and lied about wishing he had done more? How does calling Joe a liar help your idiotic theories?
Joe did NOT lie - there was nothing to lie about ....Check with ALL of those who spoke to MM in REAL TIME about what he saw in his "shower episode" ---- There was nothing "sexual" REPORTED about Sandusky.

The "Sexual" part of Paterno's testimony was added in 2011 as a refresher so that the OAG had a seemingly valid case which could then involve PSU football in the "scandal" Corbett wanted and ESPN needed! REMEMBER - "Suggesting and recording only appropriate witness responses" is a common method of gathering OAG testimony throughout all of this.

The only criminality here is and has always been ONLY PA "Deep State OAG" CRIMINALITY
. With today's evidence, this is 100% certifiable based on REAL facts - not laws that don't apply and on testimonies that are proven FALSE or "misquoted".

If you doubt the lack of any sexual reference by MM's in his ORIGINAL version....You don't need to argue over details from PSU testimonies....Check with the testimony in the federal investigation of our friends at TSM!!!

By the way....have all you trolls cashed your latest payment check for supporting these dishonest posts yet????

Joe said that he had no idea what you would call it. In fact, Joe knew diddly squat about the incident because he WAS NOT THERE. Did Joe lie? We will never know. My opinion is that Joe did not lie under oath. But, anything that Joe said was his recollection of whatever McQ mumbled to him. And McQ refreshed Joe's mind prior to Joe's GJ appearance. and from 2000/2001 to 2010, MCQ memory and story changed. If you would actually read the testimony, Joe had no idea what really transpired, and his account of the event is worth zero.

Secondly, you always fall back on idiotic statements like you made here. I don't think I have ever read one comment from any poster saying that Joe lied. You might be one of the few that does assert that others call Joe a liar.

Last, you just don't get what people are telling you. "WITH THE BENEFIT OF HiNDSIGHT, I wish i would have done more".

You can't fix stupid.

Shut up. You’re stupid. Just shut up and some people might forget how stupid you are. I doubt it. But maybe.

A recording would change everything!
You know what is tragically comical (or maybe comically tragic)?

C&S get charged with Perjury because the OAG wants to assert that McQ was telling the truth, and they lied. He- He-said. Everything about this situation is about recollection of events that nobody recalls, they cant even get the year right, yet someone thinks they are positive that C&S lied.

On the other end of the spectrum, we have a recording of law enforcement fabricating lies and nothing happens to them. That recording is preserved and audible today. not even an "Ahem gentlemen, you're kind of on tape"

Oh wait. I am not a LAWYER with 20 years experience under my belt. Maybe the tiger guy can explain this to me in 2nd grade terms.

You know what is tragically comical (or maybe comically tragic)?

C&S get charged with Perjury because the OAG wants to assert that McQ was telling the truth, and they lied. He- He-said. Everything about this situation is about recollection of events that nobody recalls, they cant even get the year right, yet someone thinks they are positive that C&S lied.

On the other end of the spectrum, we have a recording of law enforcement fabricating lies and nothing happens to them. That recording is preserved and audible today. not even an "Ahem gentlemen, you're kind of on tape"

Oh wait. I am not a LAWYER with 20 years experience under my belt. Maybe the tiger guy can explain this to me in 2nd grade terms.

A lawyer that defends blatant, massive and immoral State Tyranny and the trampling of citizens Constitutionally-Guaranteed Civil & Due Process Rights... - what's that tell you? They have a term for lowlife, douche scumbag "attorneys" like this asshole - politicians or politically appointed, corrupt, suck-on-the-teet, sellout bootlickers of aforementioned politicians.

Last edited:
Joe said that he had no idea what you would call it. In fact, Joe knew diddly squat about the incident because he WAS NOT THERE. Did Joe lie? We will never know. My opinion is that Joe did not lie under oath. But, anything that Joe said was his recollection of whatever McQ mumbled to him. And McQ refreshed Joe's mind prior to Joe's GJ appearance. and from 2000/2001 to 2010, MCQ memory and story changed. If you would actually read the testimony, Joe had no idea what really transpired, and his account of the event is worth zero.

Secondly, you always fall back on idiotic statements like you made here. I don't think I have ever read one comment from any poster saying that Joe lied. You might be one of the few that does assert that others call Joe a liar.

Last, you just don't get what people are telling you. "WITH THE BENEFIT OF HiNDSIGHT, I wish i would have done more".

You can't fix stupid.

So you are saying that "WITH THE BENEFIT OF HiNDSIGHT, I wish i would have done more". means that he didn't wish he had done more? You twits have been attempting to play word games concerning this incident for years to no avail. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows Joe was told something unsavory happened that night and it deserved attention. And later in life, Paterno was sorry he didn't act accordingly. Those of you that continue to believe one plus one equals three will continue your futile quest for some nonexistent "truth". And occasionally I will
inject reality into your blathering.

So you are saying that "WITH THE BENEFIT OF HiNDSIGHT, I wish i would have done more". means that he didn't wish he had done more? You twits have been attempting to play word games concerning this incident for years to no avail. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows Joe was told something unsavory happened that night and it deserved attention. And later in life, Paterno was sorry he didn't act accordingly. Those of you that continue to believe one plus one equals three will continue your futile quest for some nonexistent "truth". And occasionally I will
Inject a cattle prod up your backside. It might stimulate your brain.

Reactions: RussianEagle
Joe did NOT lie - there was nothing to lie about ....Check with ALL of those who spoke to MM in REAL TIME about what he saw in his "shower episode" ---- There was nothing "sexual" REPORTED about Sandusky.

The "Sexual" part of Paterno's testimony was added in 2011 as a refresher so that the OAG had a seemingly valid case which could then involve PSU football in the "scandal" Corbett wanted and ESPN needed! REMEMBER - "Suggesting and recording only appropriate witness responses" is a common method of gathering OAG testimony throughout all of this.

The only criminality here is and has always been ONLY PA "Deep State OAG" CRIMINALITY
. With today's evidence, this is 100% certifiable based on REAL facts - not laws that don't apply and on testimonies that are proven FALSE or "misquoted".

If you doubt the lack of any sexual reference by MM's in his ORIGINAL version....You don't need to argue over details from PSU testimonies....Check with the testimony in the federal investigation of our friends at TSM!!!

By the way....have all you trolls cashed your latest payment check for supporting these dishonest posts yet????

Do you think if you underline, capitalize and bold BS it makes it true? Your messages are pure Area 51, Yeti, Loch Ness Monster, etc ramblings.

Reactions: WHCANole
Did you get beat up a lot as a kid growing up?

Asspray Lion said:

It's called projecting, the only one playing word games is you. It's sad that you keep perpetuating a lie, which keeps the spotlight off the "professionals" that actually enabled abuse. It's like you don't want people who abuse kids to be stopped... because maybe that includes you?

Excellent interview of Fred Crews on The World According to Zig podcast today. Fred is 86 and sounds pretty good for his age. The main topic of conversation was Crews's recent essay on Gladwell's Penn State chapter and that Crews doesn't buy Gladwell's story that he has no idea if Sandusky is guilty or not. Fred is good friends with Mark Pendergrast who wrote "The Most Hated Man in America" book as well as Carol Tavris who wrote the review of Gladwell's book in the Wall Street Journal and criticized Gladwell for being lazy in not stating an opinion on Sandusky's guilt. I found Fred Crews was a good interview and provided a good overview of the ins and outs of this case.

Excellent interview of Fred Crews on The World According to Zig podcast today. Fred is 86 and sounds pretty good for his age. The main topic of conversation was Crews's recent essay on Gladwell's Penn State chapter and that Crews doesn't buy Gladwell's story that he has no idea if Sandusky is guilty or not. Fred is good friends with Mark Pendergrast who wrote "The Most Hated Man in America" book as well as Carol Tavris who wrote the review of Gladwell's book in the Wall Street Journal and criticized Gladwell for being lazy in not stating an opinion on Sandusky's guilt. I found Fred Crews was a good interview and provided a good overview of the ins and outs of this case.

Tiny circle of pervs.

You can't fix stupid.
If you believe Polanski, Joe didn't understand the concept of an adult male doing sexual things with boys.

Reactions: Fizz1

With benefit of hindsight, I wish I had picked 14 27 29 59 65 12 in Powerball Saturday. With what I knew at the time, I have no regret that I let the machine pick for me.

Do you understand the difference?

Are you kidding, do you really think I would read 26 pages of garbage that doesn't belong on this site. I saw the first page back when it came out and hoped it would go away quickly which it has not. My post was directed to the OP and any other poster that thinks that sick F Sandusky doesn't belong in prison.

In other words, you’re a f*cking idiot.

With benefit of hindsight, I wish I had picked 14 27 29 59 65 12 in Powerball Saturday. With what I knew at the time, I have no regret that I let the machine pick for me.

The word hindsight means the ability to understand, after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better. You can interpret Joe's comment different ways, regret is one of them .

"This is a tragedy. It is one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

The word hindsight means the ability to understand, after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better. You can interpret Joe's comment different ways, regret is one of them .

"This is a tragedy. It is one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

Joe made that statement with the belief that the "anal intercourse" allegation in the GJ presentment was true. In fact, Joe probably went to his grave believing that actually happened. And now we know it was fabricated. I hope Tom Corbett burns in hell!

Sadly he doesn't

The Catholic Church has paid "victims " an average of 75K.

Ok BOT, explain your payments!

Especially to a lying cser covered in money laughing in a motel bed.​

Reactions: nits74
Hmmmm. Interesting Flying Tiger never answered your question and hasn't trolled this thread since the day you asked it.

I am not interested in posting in this thread because it is clearly infested by a collection of personality defective individuals. The conspiracy theorist, the paranoid geriatrics, the low I.Q. name callers and the sexually depraved, you are the same types that drag down our society on a regular basis. A collection of losers to the highest degree, you think you know everything while in fact know nothing and I'm simply not willing to waste my time.

I am not interested in posting in this thread because it is clearly infested by a collection of personality defective individuals. The conspiracy theorist, the paranoid geriatrics, the low I.Q. name callers and the sexually depraved, you are the same types that drag down our society on a regular basis. A collection of losers to the highest degree, you think you know everything while in fact know nothing and I'm simply not willing to waste my time.
You're a liar and a clown,

Yet at 6:30 AM you were up doing just that. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT