ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Mobile Tix, The Wisky Experience

rudedude

Sep 28, 2002
Fleetville, Pa.
We, of course, had “old school” paper tix for the game and had two to sell, only got rid of one for well below what the price was, but anyway, many older Wisconsin fans came up to me and asked how I had a paper ticket and so I explained it to them. They all had the “get off my lawn” response. When entering the game they had a scanner stand
and you went up to it to scan your ticket. So, if you have 4 tix on mobile app/ wallet: scan each one then scroll to next and viola you are in. No major tie ups I saw. I have no clue as to what our system will be.

Not to tick people on here off, but Wisky has a more palatable option for those who desire the “physical” aspect of a ticket: they will email
Your tickets to you and then you can
Print them out at home, with get this, no extra fee or charges!

Also no one got wanded when going in they just eyeballed you to see if you were “carrying”. That ,alone, saved lots of entry time woes.
So let’s see how it works this Saturday. Don’t wait till 15 minutes before game time to enter either!

Last edited:
Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
Did you notice how their student entrances operated? I noticed that the student sections were (almost) full at kickoff. That is EXTREMELY rare for Camp Randall especially for a Noon (11 AM) kickoff. I wonder what was different.

Did you notice how their student entrances operated? I noticed that the student sections were (almost) full at kickoff. That is EXTREMELY rare for Camp Randall especially for a Noon (11 AM) kickoff. I wonder what was different.
A high ranking, winning expectations, revenge, and good competition can be a good motivating factor. Or maybe Barry A. gave out free drinks before the start.

A high ranking, winning expectations, revenge, and good competition can be a good motivating factor. Or maybe Barry A. gave out free drinks before the start.
Probably didn’t hurt that a very large number of Wisky students are able to tailgate about 10 yards from the gate at frats and/or student housing. Don’t have to allow 30 minutes to stomp through cow pastures to get to the stadium.

Probably didn’t hurt that a very large number of Wisky students are able to tailgate about 10 yards from the gate at frats and/or student housing. Don’t have to allow 30 minutes to stomp through cow pastures to get to the stadium.
There are cows near Beaver Stadium? I always thought they were intramural fields.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT