ADVERTISEMENT

Unjust NCAA sanctions win one for the Irish

Chris92

Dec 2, 2001
June 5, 2012: WR Will Fuller verbals to Penn State. "I'm done with recruiting, it's over with for me, Penn State is the school I wanted."

July 24, 2012: Unjust NCAA sanctions announced

August 4, 2012: Will Fuller visits Notre Dame

August 5, 2012: Fuller flips to Notre Dame

September 12, 2015:
900x506

COvQGEmUEAAf9fY.png

Canaan Severin, the WR for Virginia, also had verballed to PSU, if I remember correctly. He decommitted and committed to UVA after the Sandusky incident/notoriety. He had a hell of a game yesterday, and is having a pretty good career for UVA.

Canaan Severin, the WR for Virginia, also had verballed to PSU, if I remember correctly. He decommitted and committed to UVA after the Sandusky incident/notoriety. He had a hell of a game yesterday, and is having a pretty good career for UVA.

Really? Don't seem to recall that name.

I thought Flo left the cupboard bare? So, you're saying he recruited good players. And, outside actions caused them not to come to PSU? Hmmmmmm. What ya
thinking Bushy?

I thought Flo left the cupboard bare? So, you're saying he recruited good players. And, outside actions caused them not to come to PSU? Hmmmmmm. What ya
thinking Bushy?

FLO negotiated personal-protections and guarantees in his contract that he negotiated with your heros, the corrupt BOT cabal (and the people who led the search for, and negotiated with, FLO were at the head of the corrupt, pus-filled boil - Uncle Fester Judas Joyner and King of PA Corruption Ira Lupert). So just stop with your silly, bull$hit nonsense that the sanctions were a surprise to FLO and he didn't know they were coming you farging BOT-bot moron - had enough of the bull$hit BOT-bot FLO "spin machine". BTW dipwad, FLO personally attending a BOT Offsite Meeting arranged by these jackals that required a several hour car ride both ways for FLO to even be there and then their is just magically a SPORTS MEDIA contingency there (invited by the corrupt jackals) to report on FLO's slide presentation about how the NEWLY-ELECTED ALUMNI REPRESENTATIVES on the BOT filing lawsuits fighting the UNJUST SANCTIONS was harmful to the Football Program because that is what Minion FLO's master's (Uncle Fester Judas Joyner and King of PA Corruption Lubert) instructed him his position would be because that supported their FALSE NARRATIVE CORRUPT SELF-INTERESTED POSITION....is VERY STRONG EVIDENCE that FLO was "IN LEAGUE" with the corrupt jackals on the BOT and WORKING AS HE WAS TOLD TO IN SUPPORT OF THEIR CORRUPT AGENDA (e.g., in support of the UNJUST SANCTIONS, keeping the UNJUST SANCTIONS and LUDICROUSLY placing blame for putting Sandusky on the campus with his corrupt fraud charity AND FAILING TO MONITOR OR REGULATE their behavior on campus, on the football program and PSU's Athletic Department which is pathetic as anyone who understands the FACTS of this situation KNOWS!!!).

Reactions: NittanyAmerica
FLO negotiated personal-protections and guarantees in his contract that he negotiated with your heros, the corrupt BOT cabal (and the people who led the search for, and negotiated with, FLO were at the head of the corrupt, pus-filled boil - Uncle Fester Judas Joyner and King of PA Corruption Ira Lupert). So just stop with your silly, bull$hit nonsense that the sanctions were a surprise to FLO and he didn't know they were coming you farging BOT-bot moron - had enough of the bull$hit BOT-bot FLO "spin machine". BTW dipwad, FLO personally attending a BOT Offsite Meeting arranged by these jackals that required a several hour car ride both ways for FLO to even be there and then their is just magically a SPORTS MEDIA contingency there (invited by the corrupt jackals) to report on FLO's slide presentation about how the NEWLY-ELECTED ALUMNI REPRESENTATIVES on the BOT filing lawsuits fighting the UNJUST SANCTIONS was harmful to the Football Program because that is what Minion FLO's master's (Uncle Fester Judas Joyner and King of PA Corruption Lubert) instructed him his position would be because that supported their FALSE NARRATIVE CORRUPT SELF-INTERESTED POSITION....is VERY STRONG EVIDENCE that FLO was "IN LEAGUE" with the corrupt jackals on the BOT and WORKING AS HE WAS TOLD TO IN SUPPORT OF THEIR CORRUPT AGENDA (e.g., in support of the UNJUST SANCTIONS, keeping the UNJUST SANCTIONS and LUDICROUSLY placing blame for putting Sandusky on the campus with his corrupt fraud charity AND FAILING TO MONITOR OR REGULATE their behavior on campus, on the football program and PSU's Athletic Department which is pathetic as anyone who understands the FACTS of this situation KNOWS!!!).
You're gonna black out drunk before the NFL games begin at this rate....

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II

Not only was flo in league taking a nice chunk of money, but the Board of Trust secured his return to the NFL as a head coach. Money is as money does....

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

Not only was flo in league taking a nice chunk of money, but the Board of Trust secured his return to the NFL as a head coach. Money is as money does....

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

I believe you mean "Board of Dis-Trust".......other than that, no doubt.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT