ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA flipped 4 star MI recruit, Quintin Sommerville.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
Another feather for Harby's hat.

Quote: “Coach Shaun Nua has been the reason I committed to Michigan in the first place, his presence in my recruitment has been big and I consider him a family member now, just with how he treats me and my family,” Somerville told 247Sports. “He was the coach I know would help me get comfortable at Michigan and, with the staff future up in the air there, it was tough making the decision knowing that he might not be in Ann Arbor, that was one of the hardest things.”

Reactions: TheGLOV
MI also lost a kid to Maryland earlier today. What a completely putrid year for the Wolverines, on and off the field.

Reactions: Sharkies
MI also lost a kid to Maryland earlier today. What a completely putrid year for the Wolverines, on and off the field.
Yep, signed 5 star QB Mcarthy, number 4 RB in the country Warren, 10 th ranked class in country and number 2 in the BIG 10. favored to sign Worthy receiver from California Alabama wanted. Putrid.

Yep, signed 5 star QB Mcarthy, number 4 RB in the country Warren, 10 th ranked class in country and number 2 in the BIG 10. favored to sign Worthy receiver from California Alabama wanted. Putrid.

It will prove to be one of Michigan's best classes ever to get their asses thoroughly whooped by Ohio State 4 years straight.

Getting good classes on paper hasn't been Harbaugh's problem. Making them perform up to their ranking has. Expect more of the same.

Not to worry. Your new coach will screw it up next season anyhow.

Last edited:
Reactions: katchthis
Michigan for about as long as I can remember has been the biggest underachiever in college football. Others argue ND, but Michigan has them beat IMO. Some year Michigan will live to their hype. I hope JiMJim you get to see that.

It will prove to be one of Michigan's best classes ever to get their asses thoroughly whooped by Ohio State 4 years straight.

Getting good classes on paper hasn't been Harbaugh's problem. Making them perform up to their ranking has. Expect more of the same.
You will still be Ohio States "Bitch".

Well if the past is prologue you will be defending another high star QB flameout by Harbs and fluffing the next 5* HS QB that will finally lift Jimmy out of 4th place in the B1G East... oh wait I'm sorry the WORST team in the B1G East. LMAO.

Michigan lost a few Defensive commits, but don't think they lost any Offensive commits today.

that tells me Don Brown is gone and Gattis will be kept.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT