ADVERTISEMENT

Trip Ideas

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
Looking for trip ideas, live in FL. Scheduled to cruise to Quebec City, becoming uncomfortable with schedule changes and possible ship restrictions. Guessing most mandates will be resolved within a few months but concerned about flying home from Canada. We are not golfers, so golf vacation won't work. Have traveled extensively throughout Europe, even to some place called Russia. Prefer to stay in the US. Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks to all.

Looking for trip ideas, live in FL. Scheduled to cruise to Quebec City, becoming uncomfortable with schedule changes and possible ship restrictions. Guessing most mandates will be resolved within a few months but concerned about flying home from Canada. We are not golfers, so golf vacation won't work. Have traveled extensively throughout Europe, even to some place called Russia. Prefer to stay in the US. Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks to all.
I love the west: Sedona, Salt Lake City area, Grand Canyon, Glacier National Park, Monterrey, North of San Diego, Palm Springs, Tucson. A great trip is to fly to Phoenix and drive to Vegas stopping at several places along the way. That would be my choice.

Sedona Arizona

I know you said you want to stay in the US but I’ll through out “Fenix Hotel” in Samara Costa Rica. We just got back from a week long vacation and it was awesome. Quiet, relaxing and Covid restrictions were minimal. We’ve already booked the whole hotel (6 Rooms) for 10 days next year.
The Fenix is also owned and operated by our very own WesaukingLion.

Check it out at Fenixhotel.com

I'm currently on a Fulbright Research Scholarship in Turkey. I've been coming here for over 20 years and for ancient sites and Biblical history, there is no better place. The people are incredibly friendly, the hotels and food are incredibly inexpensive and it is safe.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT