ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Patterson commitment watch. Tonight 7pm!

That’s what this board is.
Well, I am here to talk Penn State sports. Since I am mistaken, perhaps I should go to the Villanova board to discuss Penn State football? Do I have that right?

Well, I am here to talk Penn State sports. Since I am mistaken, perhaps I should go to the Villanova board to discuss Penn State football? Do I have that right?

One of the great things about this site is the wide array of non PSU football topics. Most are quite interesting.

Looks like Trey is Nova bound!! GoCats!

Hey Jim what does Gtown recruiting look like? Pat doing work down there?

Patterson is a stud. I think we got him. High 4-star, fringe Top 50 prospect. He’s skinny. Need to get him up to 200-205 so he doesn’t get broken in half. Plenty of time though.
McClung transferred. He wants to play on the NBA and so needs to play point in college. Ewing said no.

Don't like the thread? Not interested?

Fine. Don't read it.

On this board and active posters (that I know of) is at least one Seton Hall alum, a Georgetown alum, and at least four Villanova alums. Not to mention a plethora of Delaware Valley posters who follow the Wildcats very closely. If we want to talk about our recruiting and our league, guess what? We will.

Feel free to post a thread on whatever floats your boat. People will read or not read according to their own choice. Otherwise? Piss off.

Don't like the thread? Not interested?

Fine. Don't read it.

On this board and active posters (that I know of) is at least one Seton Hall alum, a Georgetown alum, and at least four Villanova alums. Not to mention a plethora of Delaware Valley posters who follow the Wildcats very closely. If we want to talk about our recruiting and our league, guess what? We will.

Feel free to post a thread on whatever floats your boat. People will read or not read according to their own choice. Otherwise? Piss off.

You forgot the several Tar Heel posters sir.

Who’s that?

I think he really lives in Allison Park or Springdale actually l!

;)
That is a lie. Although those are two very nice inner-ring suburbs. It astounds me that you can buy a 3-br brick ranch up on the hill in Springdale for $150k, Tremendous real estate value.

I live right around the corner from the Fox Chapel Road/Freeport Road intersection. Technically it is O’Hara Twp but FC school district. 10 minutes from my old job in Lawrenceville (got laid off on June 2), it’s great living here.

Reactions: TheGLOV
That is a lie. Although those are two very nice inner-ring suburbs. It astounds me that you can buy a 3-br brick ranch up on the hill in Springdale for $150k, Tremendous real estate value.

I live right around the corner from the Fox Chapel Road/Freeport Road intersection. Technically it is O’Hara Twp but FC school district. 10 minutes from my old job in Lawrenceville (got laid off on June 2), it’s great living here.

I used to bartend at the Pittsburgh Field Club sir.

Have you or do you golf their perhaps?

Perhaps I even served you in the clubhouse many years back.

All the best to you sir.

F-O-U-R!

Darn it! Sliced it!!!

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT