ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Bauer.

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
So, two years ago, he was sued by a woman claiming he had physically abused her. He was tossed out of MLB and a substantial contract he had with the Dodgers was voided. Last year he pitched for a team in Japan.

Today, he.released this video. He claims he never paid the woman a penny and that information retained in discovery, after he sued her, completely exonerates him. I don't know, I wasn't there. But I know of several situations where NBA players simply paid the woman off before the accusations came to the public eye.

Last edited:
So, two years ago, he was sued by a woman claiming he had physically abused her. He was tossed out of MLB and a substantial contract he had with the Dodgers was voided. Last year he pitched for a team in Japan.

Today, he.released this video. He claims he never paid the woman a penny and that information retained in discovery, after he sued her, completely exonerates him. I don't know, I wasn't there. But I know of several situations where NBA players simply paid the woman off before the accusations came to the public eye.

From woman's liberation, to radicalization, to phony charges. Not sure what happened, but I do know the media is filled with marginal people who delight in crushing careers, rightly or wrongly.

To your point, a "journalist" from the Atlantic, Molly Knight, actually wrote in an essay covering this case that Bauer "fractured this woman's skull" with absolutley no evidence whatsoever.

Doesn't Steve Jobs' widow owns the Atlantic?

Reactions: aworsnup
This man was despised by many teammates before this whole controversy. His credibility is certainly in question.

Reactions: aworsnup
He wasn’t liked in Cleveland either but it is pretty clear that the woman entrapped him and wasn’t abused. Not being a good teammate and being a sexual abuser are far apart in the spectrum
I didn’t listen to the video at all, because he hasn’t even earned that. Your judgment that it’s pretty clear the woman entrapped him is interesting. Are you basing that on what Bauer is saying alone? Again, I really don’t feel like listening to this scumbag.

I didn’t listen to the video at all, because he hasn’t even earned that. Your judgment that it’s pretty clear the woman entrapped him is interesting. Are you basing that on what Bauer is saying alone? Again, I really don’t feel like listening to this scumbag.
Well that and she lost her case after the judge dismissed everything in her suit against him. That and she withheld exculpatory evidence during the trial. He was found innocent of all charges and the judge even refused to uphold a restraining order she requested(very low bar). Feel free to abstain from his video, but this thing has been adjudicated in court and is far past the she said he said phase.

Ummm…the evidence is pretty straightforward and compelling. The woman was/is a gold-digging whore and should go to prison.

you should watch the video. Bauer wasn't able to talk about it for two years. The police looked into it and decided not to file charges. Bauer sued her. In discovery, they got access to her text and emails. In her devices, she had texts outlining how she was going to entrap him. One was a video of him and her sleeping in bed the night after sex, where she claimed she was abused, and she was not.

In the end, her lawyers tried to settle for money....then less money...then less money....then nothing but a non-disclosure...then just went away. So Bauer got them to drop their suits with the ability to disclose the information. This was that information. If it wasn't true, she can sue him again.

I get Bauer isn't a great guy....but being a salty guy and being a person who assaults women are quite different. Innocent, is innocent.

you should watch the video. Bauer wasn't able to talk about it for two years. The police looked into it and decided not to file charges. Bauer sued her. In discovery, they got access to her text and emails. In her devices, she had texts outlining how she was going to entrap him. One was a video of him and her sleeping in bed the night after sex, where she claimed she was abused, and she was not.

In the end, her lawyers tried to settle for money....then less money...then less money....then nothing but a non-disclosure...then just went away. So Bauer got them to drop their suits with the ability to disclose the information. This was that information. If it wasn't true, she can sue him again.

I get Bauer isn't a great guy....but being a salty guy and being a person who assaults women are quite different. Innocent, is innocent.
Didn't he get in trouble with a woman prior to this incident?

Didn't he get in trouble with a woman prior to this incident?
IDK but that would have no bearing on this case. This woman apparently set him up for a payday.

A good friend of mine used to travel around and meet with NBA teams for mandatory training. There were several topics they covered including finance, sex, drugs, and more. In the sex training, they told the players to use a condom and to make sure they flushed it down the toilet. A player had sex with a woman, took off his condom, and threw it in the trash. He then went to the bathroom. When he came out, the woman had a turkey baster. She had taken the condom out of the trash, sucked up his juices, and was trying to impregnate herself.

The fact that Bauer is a good person or not doesn't really matter.

22667759.gif

Reactions: bison13
IDK but that would have no bearing on this case. This woman apparently set him up for a payday.

A good friend of mine used to travel around and meet with NBA teams for mandatory training. There were several topics they covered including finance, sex, drugs, and more. In the sex training, they told the players to use a condom and to make sure they flushed it down the toilet. A player had sex with a woman, took off his condom, and threw it in the trash. He then went to the bathroom. When he came out, the woman had a turkey baster. She had taken the condom out of the trash, sucked up his juices, and was trying to impregnate herself.

The fact that Bauer is a good person or not doesn't really matter.

22667759.gif
The point is if he has a history of this prior to this incident then you wonder about him. I guess you could say he is squeaky clean and every woman who has complained about him is lying. I would like to see his legal history from the beginning.

The point is if he has a history of this prior to this incident then you wonder about him. I guess you could say he is squeaky clean and every woman who has complained about him is lying. I would like to see his legal history from the beginning.
well, here is the accuser

• Haha
Reactions: bison13 and 91Joe95
Doesn't Steve Jobs' widow owns the Atlantic?
She has controlling ownership.

Bezos owns the Washington Post. Zuckerberg controls Meta. Google is controlled by a mega leftist.

Musk buys Twitter and the left declares that democracy will fail. Musk is a moderate liberal.

The left won’t quit until they control all media outlets.

Reactions: bison13
There can no longer be spontaneous sexual activity. No short affairs. No hook ups.

You must vet every potential partner. Document any interactions. Best to video events.

Romance is dead.

Oh…..always believe the woman…..

She is evil and stupid. If she were merely evil but not so stupid that she texted her friends about what she was going to do beforehand or took pictures of her and the guy in bed, she'd have gotten her money and the guy may well now be in prison. It's scary.

I found this comment very odd in the SI article on the case, based on Bauer's statements...

The woman will receive a separate $300,000 payout from her insurance company, her attorney, Jesse Kaplan, said in a letter to Bauer’s lawyers. That payment is independent of her settlement with Bauer.

Weird. Must be for medical reimbursements. There were no charges against Bauer. And there was nop civil settlement that involved money. So one has to wonder why her insurance didn't already pay. Maybe they held off and that money was part of the law suit's "ask".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT