ADVERTISEMENT

tom crean finalizing deal to become georgia coach

No they are working on a deal for Steve Kerr with Roy Williams and the ghost of Red Auerback as assistants.

Don’t believe me? Ask the idiots at the Lair.

He was Pitts top candidate. From there, the fall off is huge and the coaches all have question marks and are candidates for other openings.

According to pitt athletic supporters, it was to be crean or Bobby Hurley. So no Hurley either? Will pitt have to resort to Plan Q? Plan RR? Plan DDD?

I heard that Brad Stevens has already told the Celtics he is leaving because the Pitt job came open and that is his dream job.

Pitt is busy with negotiations. Phil Jackson will take over. Assistants will be Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird.

I hope UGA knows what they are getting themselves into. A little Tom Crean goes a long, long way. Just ask Marquette and Indiana. They were very successful before Tom Crean, and they were very successful afterwards.

I hope UGA knows what they are getting themselves into. A little Tom Crean goes a long, long way. Just ask Marquette and Indiana. They were very successful before Tom Crean, and they were very successful afterwards.

Premature to judge Indiana after Crean.

Firing your coach and trying to stiff him out of the money you owe him....isn't an attraction for any decent candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT