ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Allen For DC...

Sure. Anything can happen except maybe flying pigs. Isn't Allen a step down from Diaz and you should be slamming Franklin?
Allen is not a step down from Manny. In fact, the two have a lot in common. Both are much more successful as DC than the CEO job as head coach. Both are experienced and both have done the job before and UConn doesn't count. Both also are excellent at making the in game adjustments.

All things that Poindexter is not.

Not sure why, but I always had associated Allen being on the offensive side of the ball....... but in looking him up this week, he was almost exclusively on the Defensive Side of the ball. Has a long history with Hugh Freeze.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski
Allen is not a step down from Manny. In fact, the two have a lot in common. Both are much more successful as DC than the CEO job as head coach. Both are experienced and both have done the job before and UConn doesn't count. Both also are excellent at making the in game adjustments.

Lol Allen is a huge step down

Not sure why, but I always had associated Wilson being on the offensive side of the ball....... but in looking him up this week, he was almost exclusively on the Defensive Side of the ball. Has a long history with Hugh Freeze.

You are correct about Wilson (Kevin, former Buckeye OC).

It's Allen (Tom, departed IU HC) that is a defensive guy.

I suspect he ends up an analyst at Auburn before kickoff '24.

You are correct about Wilson (Kevin, former Buckeye OC).

It's Allen (Tom, departed IU HC) that is a defensive guy.

I suspect he ends up an analyst at Auburn before kickoff '24.
just typed the wrong, common name.....i meant Allen...... I did have him associated with IU's improvement offensively, defensively they seemed challenged.

Reactions: lazydave841
I can't imagine him being a great recruiter. Need the Jimmy's and Joe's to be elite.

Who is laughing now.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24

LMAOROFL. Our defense is always good. The question is, will Allen help it be hood enough. I wish him well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT