ADVERTISEMENT

TIME TO SHOW OUR GRATITUDE

APSPSUwrestlingfan

Apr 3, 2021
The worrying time is over. We know who we are. We know who we have. Our exceptional recruits are becoming fine young men. They are mastering techniques, developing chain wrestling, supporting all the other members of our transcendent team and building lasting bonds. Penn State wrestling is just one stage in building their future lives. From highly recruited national champions to walk on room wrestlers, they have all learned from the finest coaching staff anyone could ask for. They all deserve our gratitude, our respect, our unconditional support, a few more dodge ball games AND A VISIT TO THE CREAMERY.

I’m grateful for the privilege of closely observing the development of future lifelong champions.

I’m grateful that we have had so few injuries this year. I hope Robbie Howard gets his dream of a healthy season next year.

I’m grateful for the camaraderie of this board where we can disagree without becoming disagreeable. Thank you all for the effort you put into keeping us better informed and amused.

I’m grateful for the NLWC that supports so many world class wrestlers that many champions leave other RTCs to come Happy Valley to improve. Wrestling lives here and thrives.

I’m grateful for the humility and deep personal beliefs our coaches and wrestlers display.

I’m grateful for their burning desire to excel. I’m grateful for their joy.

I’m grateful for the mistakes our young wrestlers make when wrestling with freedom and fun. We can trust our coaches turn these mistakes into steps on to the podium.

I’m grateful that our wrestlers peak each year for Nationals. You might think they had a plan.

I’m grateful that my wife recognized there was something special about noodle arms. She now sits with me and watches matches intently, learning to appreciate both subtle and flashy moves.

I’m grateful to have collegiate wrestling to remind me how important personal responsibility is in this life.

WE ARE BLESSED. WE ARE SPOILED! WE ARE…

ALL OTHERS ARE DOOMED.;)

The worrying time is over. We know who we are. We know who we have. Our exceptional recruits are becoming fine young men. They are mastering techniques, developing chain wrestling, supporting all the other members of our transcendent team and building lasting bonds. Penn State wrestling is just one stage in building their future lives. From highly recruited national champions to walk on room wrestlers, they have all learned from the finest coaching staff anyone could ask for. They all deserve our gratitude, our respect, our unconditional support, a few more dodge ball games AND A VISIT TO THE CREAMERY.

I’m grateful for the privilege of closely observing the development of future lifelong champions.

I’m grateful that we have had so few injuries this year. I hope Robbie Howard gets his dream of a healthy season next year.

I’m grateful for the camaraderie of this board where we can disagree without becoming disagreeable. Thank you all for the effort you put into keeping us better informed and amused.

I’m grateful for the NLWC that supports so many world class wrestlers that many champions leave other RTCs to come Happy Valley to improve. Wrestling lives here and thrives.

I’m grateful for the humility and deep personal beliefs our coaches and wrestlers display.

I’m grateful for the mistakes our young wrestlers make when wrestling with freedom and fun. We can trust our coaches turn these mistakes into steps on to the podium.

I’m grateful that our wrestlers peak each year for Nationals. You might think they had a plan.

I’m grateful that my wife recognized there was something special about noodle arms. She now sits with me and watches matches intently, learning to appreciate both subtle and flashy moves.

I’m grateful to have collegiate wrestling to remind me how important personal responsibility is in this life.

ALL OTHERS ARE DOOMED.;)

ALL OTHERS ARE DOOMED.;)
Aside from my faith and my family, I find most of my joy through our Penn State Nittany Lions Wrestling Team. Amazing how following this particular team has led me to attending great events and meeting fantastic people along the way. I'll never take their success and what they give to their fanbase for granted. Yes, we have been blessed!

Frosted Flakes GIF

Reactions: APSPSUwrestlingfan
Aside from my faith and my family, I find most of my joy through our Penn State Nittany Lions Wrestling Team. Amazing how following this particular team has led me to attending great events and meeting fantastic people along the way. I'll never take their success and what they give to their fanbase for granted. Yes, we have been blessed!
Where does trolling GIA (formerly HR) rank?

While visiting HR envy should be a safe commandment you won't be breaking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT