ADVERTISEMENT

Time to be Elite

I think we’ll get a decent idea on how the day will be going relatively early on. If PSU continues it’s horrible noon starts and takes 1-2 quarters off it will be tough to come back at the Shoe.

Well....I purposefully kept myself calm this week hoping to see us step up. Simply didn't happen today. Combo of many things:

Poor offensive scheme/play calling

Undisciplined and unfortunate penalties which played a HUGE difference in all of OSUs points

Our QB simply was awful

Our receivers were "awfuller" if that's a word

The King brothers were beaten badly all day. 41 on the last td and on the personal foul. #4 shot his mouth off and got his ass kicked.

Yurcich F-

Diaz C- if solely for letting Harrison beat us

I love PSU football and am not a bandwagon fan. However....4 words sum up this game:

Same old, same old.

Naively I wished for better.

James’ infamous “elite” rant is now 5 years old. We’re less competitive with OSU now than in 17/18. Does anyone think Franklin is still capable of getting PSU over the jump?

Frank Solich. That name alone is his job security.
I’m not sure why people are so fixated on Nebraska’s failures as if it’s a guarantee to happen everywhere. They have a lot of issues, not just coaching.

If we use that same logic then shouldn’t Kirby Smart at Georgia and Dabo Sweeney at Clemson be proof that if you ditch a coach you automatically get better? ;)

Reactions: MacNit2.0
I’m not sure why people are so fixated on Nebraska’s failures as if it’s a guarantee to happen everywhere. They have a lot of issues, not just coaching.

If we use that same logic then shouldn’t Kirby Smart at Georgia and Dabo Sweeney at Clemson be proof that if you ditch a coach you automatically get better? ;)
Excellent point.

• Love
Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT