ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Ben Askren

Lol. He has since posted a picture of them with a "going out" look instead of a "taking the kids to the local parade" look. Neither she, nor the Internet, are letting him off easy.
His wife is fine. I wish she could dress him a little better tho. Jesus sandals with an un-tailored suit that doesn't fit. He'd be better wearing his wife-beater.

Here's what I think about him... He didn't think this message all the way through. Fortunately for him, he's got a great wife, who, on top of all of her other qualities, has a sense of humor and is forgiving. 😂😂

Ben, Ben, Ben...

If only you have added the words "Sure my wife is beautiful too, bit I think...."

I feel bad for you man, the one thing about wives is when you put your foot in it, it can take months, years...

...beat what, exactly?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ben’s a strange dude but no one can take away all the things he’s accomplished. I put that jaggers guy in the same group as Nomad and the other try hard at flo. Dudes that think they’re a lot funnier and smarter than they really are.

Ben’s a strange dude but no one can take away all the things he’s accomplished. I put that jaggers guy in the same group as Nomad and the other try hard at flo. Dudes that think they’re a lot funnier and smarter than they really are.
Wow, I'd never in a million years put him in the same category as Nomad. Maybe his humor isn't for you, but I generally find him one of the funnier wrestling tweeters, and he sure beats TR Foley at the mailbag gig, IMO.

Wow, I'd never in a million years put him in the same category as Nomad. Maybe his humor isn't for you, but I generally find him one of the funnier wrestling tweeters, and he sure beats TR Foley at the mailbag gig, IMO.
Foley is a communist.

Reactions: Ski
Ben just needs to lay off of social media for a while. Today, he fell hard for a parody account. Took the bait, hook, line, sinker, rod, and part of the parody accounts arm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT