This woman does not get it

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
And that is sad since she has been a teacher union president forever. Teachers are hired to teach a curriculum approved by the local and state boards of education. They are NOT hired to teach kids their worldview. A teacher should never hesitate to show any parent their lesson plans. I am a retired teacher, 36 years in public classrooms. Weingarten should have retired 20 years ago, like Biden.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
And that is sad since she has been a teacher union president forever. Teachers are hired to teach a curriculum approved by the local and state boards of education. They are NOT hired to teach kids their worldview. A teacher should never hesitate to show any parent their lesson plans. I am a retired teacher, 36 years in public classrooms. Weingarten should have retired 20 years ago, like Biden.

Yep, funny thing, teachers think guys like me with a post graduate degree don't understand teaching even though I've probably had a hundred or more teachers in my life.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What you guys don’t realize is that all the crazy things the Right Wing media istelling you are happening in the classroom aren’t really happening except in bizarre isolated incidents.

This is just a way for guys like Deathsantis to manipulate you and further his political ambitions.

Your kindergartner is not going to hear about anal sex from a teacher. You are being played.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
What you guys don’t realize is that all the crazy things the Right Wing media istelling you are happening in the classroom aren’t really happening except in bizarre isolated incidents.

This is just a way for guys like Deathsantis to manipulate you and further his political ambitions.

Your kindergartner is not going to hear about anal sex from a teacher. You are being played.

Now this is proof you are in a bubble. Thank you for finally admitting it.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016

while I agree they are being played I also believe that parents, not teachers, should be the ones explaining sexual preference, gender identity etc. You can't bury your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. And K thru 3rd grade is way too young unless the child has questions for the parent.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
while I agree they are being played I also believe that parents, not teachers, should be the ones explaining sexual preference, gender identity etc. You can't bury your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. And K thru 3rd grade is way too young unless the child has questions for the parent.

Being reasonable doesn't sit well with NJ.......

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010

Parents are angry because we are seeing the inappropriate behavior for ourselves. Democrats want to separate kids from their parents and normalize grooming behaviors.

Normal people know this is wrong...you dont because you are a deviant

Reactions: bison13 and m.knox

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004

Actually, I am not talking about anal sex and 5 year olds. I am talking about the role parents should play in a child's education and what a teacher's job actually is.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

so why does this legislation scare you, then?

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
This is great. The notion that parents don't have any say in what is being taught to their elementary school kids is a huge GOP winner. How teachers don't understand that they work for the parents, that they know better, is mind-boggling.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Why the only people interested in pedophilia are Republicans. In fact they seem obsessed with the topic.

Because they are the only party that wants to protect kids...

If Democrats stop their war on families and children, we wont have a need to talk about it.

But that wont happen...because your deficiencies are so perverted, you'll never be able to control your perversions.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Why the only people interested in pedophilia are Republicans. In fact they seem obsessed with the topic.

Republicans want to prevent pedophilia...

Democrats are normalizing it and made it their campaign platform...

Why would you associate with a political party that wants to harm kids? You are a disgusting person.

If you are a Democrat...you are a threat to kids.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I graduated 4 months after the Dept. of Education officially started. For some time I had respect for teachers and education in general based on the old school ways.
Federal department starts up, and education gets crappier. Hummm

Reactions: bdgan

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

They shouldn't be hearing anything but basic reading writing and math.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Republicans want to prevent pedophilia...

Democrats are normalizing it and made it their campaign platform...

Why would you associate with a political party that wants to harm kids? You are a disgusting person.

If you are a Democrat...you are a threat to kids.
Are you saying you wouldn’t let me babysit your kids? Come on kids love me.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I graduated 4 months after the Dept. of Education officially started. For some time I had respect for teachers and education in general based on the old school ways.
Federal department starts up, and education gets crappier. Hummm
The only justification for the department of education is that government thinks they know better how to educate kids than the parents.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Kinda like cops gunning down unarmed black men at scale? But you burned cities down over that urban legend.

Reactions: m.knox and bdgan

Latest posts