ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL MCANDREW NEB - PSU GAME THREAD!

Thanks special teams. Let’s make Nebraska look like a 10-0 team.

Phffft!! Another re-hash of the Rutgers game? Let them win the first quarter and then finally wake up?

This defense, quite simply, blows. It is a minor miracle that they were as competitive as they were against OSU & MSU.

Sure love having players 4-5 yds deep in the end zone on first and goal from the 1 yd line!

Reactions: psu00
This team seems to play up to the level of competition and down to the level of competition. Failures on offense, defense and special teams. Still quite early, but sloppy.

Nothing like turning big momentum in the opposite direction. This is senior day and the team again looks like they are going through the motions.

Huskers only real success is passing. I'll be curious to see how long it takes for their qb to actually get hit.

Well, what mistakes will be made on the upcoming offensive series? They appear like they didn’t bother to practice this week.

Maybe they should put Saquon as an up man on the KO’s and perhaps sanders deep.

t's obvious this team quit after the Ohio State loss. They beat Rutgers on talent, they will probably beat Nebraska on just talent. But this is not the same fast, in your face team.

I cannot stress how much I dislike this running offense. The best back in CFB, best PSU back everand he struggles on most plays.

nnpu7n.jpg

Tied Lydell Mitchell for career rushing td's at PSU

Thankfully for PSU, as Minny learned last week, no one on Nebraska's D can tackle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT