ADVERTISEMENT

The first time in my life I root for two loser programs on the same weekend...

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
SPitt and SCUM.

I am having great difficulty doing such a repulsive, anti-instinctive act. My mental drive locks up every time I try to do it and I have to go drink another Vodka Tonic to loosen up the drive to try yet again.

Reactions: mn78psu83
SPitt and SCUM.

I am having great difficulty doing such a repulsive, anti-instinctive act. My mental drive locks up every time I try to do it and I have to go drink another Vodka Tonic to loosen up the drive to try yet again.
It is a disgusting thing....I threw up a little in my mouth from it.

Can someone explain the reason behind rooting for Michigan? The only argument I could see is that it gives us another win over a ranked team. I won't be upset if Michigan beats Ohio State but I'm not seeing the logic here.

Can someone explain the reason behind rooting for Michigan? The only argument I could see is that it gives us another win over a ranked team. I won't be upset if Michigan beats Ohio State but I'm not seeing the logic here.

That is the exact logic.

Really? You have to ask? That gives OSU three losses then if they beat Wiscy, that frees up a spot in the playoffs...oh that's right, I forgot you're on the committee.

I want there to be four losers between those two games...

If a gun was to my head, I’d take tOSU beating Michigan and their booger eating, sleepover having third place in the division winning, lifetime contract getting coach. I hope for a big ten east where Penn State and tOSU fight it out for first and second in the division and the two Michigan teams battle each other, as well as MD and Indiana for 3rd and fourth place.

I’d take the Pitt win beacause it makes our win against them more respectable and this will help keep Narduzi in Pittsburgh. If Penn State had a shot at the Playoffs, then mMiami losing would be a factor there as well.

I believe Penn State is the best two loss team in the country. Any combination of events that leaves PSU as the highest ranked BIG Team makes the Committee look seriously at them. Two losses by four points. 'nuff said.

Really? You have to ask? That gives OSU three losses then if they beat Wiscy, that frees up a spot in the playoffs...oh that's right, I forgot you're on the committee.

A "like" does not do justice to this post. Particularly the bolded portion. Props.

Edit: That's intended as a comment on the Committee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT