The Dam Is Starting To Break. MSM Now Forced To Talk About VAIDS. Tucker Carlson - Alarming Research About The Covid Vaccines Is Coming Out

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

VAIDS

(Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs)

Highlights​

• mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
  • The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
  • Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
  • The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
  • Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.
Edit:
The citations listed in this letter to the editor published in the Virology Journal show a mountain of evidence against these shots and makes a clear cut case for VAIDS.

References​

1. Nordström P, Ballin M, Nordström A. Risk of infection, hospitalisation, and death up to 9 months after a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine: a retrospective, total population cohort study in Sweden. Lancet. 2022;399:814–823. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(22)00089-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
2. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Interim public health considerations for the provision of additional COVID-19 vaccine doses. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publi...ealth-considerations-additional-vaccine-doses. Accessed 4 May 2022.
3. Mallapaty S. Fourth dose of COVID vaccine offers only slight boost against Omicron infection. Nature. 2022 doi: 10.1038/D41586-022-00486-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
4. Krienke C, Kolb L, Diken E, Streuber M, Kirchhoff S, Bukur T, et al. A noninflammatory mRNA vaccine for treatment of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Science. 2021;371:145–153. doi: 10.1126/science.aay3638. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
5. Bansal S, Perincheri S, Fleming T, Poulson C, Tiffany B, Bremner RM, et al. Cutting edge: circulating exosomes with COVID spike protein are induced by BNT162b2 (Pfizer–BioNTech) vaccination prior to development of antibodies: a novel mechanism for immune activation by mRNA vaccines. J Immunol. 2021;207:2405–2410. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.2100637. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
6. BNT162b2 Module 2.4. Nonclinical Overview. FDA-CBER-2021-4379-0000681 JW-v-HHS-prod-3-02418.pdf (judicialwatch.org) Access 6 May 2022.
7. Ndeupen S, Qin Z, Jacobsen S, Bouteau A, Estanbouli H, Igyártó BZ. The mRNA-LNP platform’s lipid nanoparticle component used in preclinical vaccine studies is highly inflammatory. Science. 2021;24:103479. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2021.103479. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
8. Yamamoto K. Risk of heparinoid use in cosmetics and moisturizers in individuals vaccinated against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Thromb J. 2021 doi: 10.1186/s12959-021-00320-8. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
9. Lei Y, Zhang J, Schiavon CR, He M, Chen L, Shen H, et al. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein impairs endothelial function via downregulation of ACE 2. Circ Res. 2021;128:1323–1326. doi: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
10. Liu Y, Soh WT, Kishikawa JI, Hirose M, Nakayama EE, Li S, et al. An infectivity-enhancing site on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein targeted by antibodies. Cell. 2021;184:3452–66.e18. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2021.05.032. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
11. Cho A, Muecksch F, Schaefer-Babajew D, Wang Z, Finkin S, Gaebler C, et al. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain antibody evolution after mRNA vaccination. Nature. 2021;600:517–522. doi: 10.1038/s41586-021-04060-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
12. Desai HD, Sharma K, Shah A, Patoliya J, Patil A, Hooshanginezhad Z, et al. Can SARS-CoV-2 vaccine increase the risk of reactivation of Varicella zoster. Systematic review. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021;20:3350–3361. doi: 10.1111/jocd.14521. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
13. Barda N, Dagan N, Ben-Shlomo Y, Kepten E, Waxman J, Ohana R, et al. Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 v in a nationwide setting. N Engl J Med. 2021;385:1078–1090. doi: 10.1056/NEJMOA2110475/SUPPL_FILE/NEJMOA2110475_DISCLOSURES.PDF. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
14. Seneff S, Nigh G, Kyriakopoulos AM, McCullough PA. Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: the role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs. Food Chem Toxicol. 2022;164:113008. doi: 10.1016/J.FCT.2022.113008. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
15. Lee EJ, Cines DB, Gernsheimer T, Kessler C, Michel M, Tarantino MD, et al. Thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Am J Hematol. 2021;96:534–537. doi: 10.1002/AJH.26132. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
16. Yamamoto K. Five important preventive measures against the exacerbation of coronavirus disease. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther. 2021;53:358–359. doi: 10.5114/ait.2021.108581. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
17. Yamamoto K. Risk of propofol use for sedation in COVID-19 patient. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther. 2020;52:354–355. doi: 10.5114/ait.2020.100477. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
18. Gundry SR. Observational findings of PULS cardiac test findings for inflammatory markers in patients receiving mRNA vaccines. Circulation. 2021;144(suppl_1):A10712–A10712. doi: 10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
19. Lai FTT, Li X, Peng K, Huang L, Ip P, Tong X, et al. Carditis After COVID-19 vaccination with a messenger RNA vaccine and an inactivated virus vaccine: a case-control study. Ann Intern Med. 2022;175:362–370. doi: 10.7326/M21-3700. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]

Last edited:

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013

VAIDS

(Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs)

Highlights​

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.
Serious question WeR, assuming these negative efficacy and side effects are true(and considering the major uptick in non-covid deaths, I believe it to be so), have you read anything about how long the vaccines continue impact and suppress the immune system? Lot of people got the vaccine(including myself under work pressure).

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Serious question WeR, assuming these negative efficacy and side effects are true(and considering the major uptick in non-covid deaths, I believe it to be so), have you read anything about how long the vaccines continue impact and suppress the immune system? Lot of people got the vaccine(including myself under work pressure).
For starters why we you ask a so called engineer (a poor one) conspiracy theory lune this question. He has no idea.

second why would you trust an article written by these too idiots. Stephanie Seneff is a nut job computer science person who thinks all vaccines and drugs cause autism. She make Jenny McCarthy seem like a rhode scholar. Peter Mc is another anti vax nut job with an agenda. You can criticize the efficacy of the vaccines if you want but the safety is there.

Reactions: LionDeNittany

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013
For starters why we you ask a so called engineer (a poor one) conspiracy theory lune this question. He has no idea.

second why would you trust an article written by these too idiots. Stephanie Seneff is a nut job computer science person who thinks all vaccines and drugs cause autism. She make Jenny McCarthy seem like a rhode scholar. Peter Mc is another anti vax nut job with an agenda. You can criticize the efficacy of the vaccines if you want but the safety is there.
As I have from the beginning of this pandemic, I consult as many people as possible, from both sides of the aisle. I don't inherently trust the government anymore than I inherently trust WeR, honestly. I have taken the approach of not being biased to one source on this stuff. I have spoken to doctors very in support of the vaccines and others that recommended I not get it. I told my wife that there could be issues with the vaccines and that she should not take it two years ago, we were contemplating another child. My wife never got the vaccine, she did get covid, as did I(twice vaccinated). She is pregnant now. I feel like we made the right decision for her more everyday, as does she. Considering how much the government and specifically Fauci has changed his mind, I am about willing to go anywhere for the full picture. With a lot of news, I do consider the source, but with the vaccines, I'll listen to everyone, even you knick

Last edited:

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Good question.

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
As I have from the beginning of this pandemic, I consult as many people as possible, from both sides of the aisle. I don't inherently trust the government anymore than I inherently trust WeR, honestly. I have taken the approach of not being biased to one source on this stuff. I have spoken to doctors very in support of the vaccines and others that recommended I not get it. I told my wife that there could be issues with the vaccines and that she should not take it two years ago, we were contemplating another child. My wife never got the vaccine, she did get covid, as did I(twice vaccinated). She is pregnant now. I feel like we made the right decision for her more everyday, as does she. Considering how much the government and specifically Fauci has changed his mind, I am about willing to go anywhere for the full picture. With a lot of news, I do consider the source, but with the vaccines, I'll listen to everyone, even you Maypol.
I’d never tell anyone to take the vaccine as it’s their choice. I took the first two doses and am fine with it. The safety is fine despite what you read on the internet. Best of luck on the pregnancy.

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013
I’d never tell anyone to take the vaccine as it’s their choice. I took the first two doses and am fine with it. The safety is fine despite what you read on the internet. Best of luck on the pregnancy.
Cheers, thank tou

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
If they did proper trials and took bloodwork to measure cd4 helper T cell and cd8 NK T cell counts we’d know but at this point there’s no data on whether or not the immune system recovers (assuming no more shots happen).

Here’s Dr. Ryan Cole talking about this data. He says he’s waiting to see if the T cell numbers recover. I pray that peoples system recover but we’ll just have to see.

Mayo Clinic-trained Doctor Says Covid-19 Vaccines Suppress the Immune System, Making People More Prone to HIV, Shingles and Herpes (VAIDS). Link to video:
If you’re really curious about yourself you can get an immune panel bloodwork done (make sure it measures CD4 and CD8 T cells). They are kinda pricey though.

Here’s the one I’ve used:

Last edited:

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
If they did proper trials and took bloodwork to measure cd4 helper T cell and cd8 NK T cell counts we’d know but at this point there’s no data on whether or not the immune system recovers (assuming no more shots happen).

Here’s Dr. Ryan Cole talking about this data. He says he’s waiting to see if the T cell numbers recover. I pray that peoples system recover but we’ll just have to see.

Mayo Clinic-trained Doctor Says Covid-19 Vaccines Suppress the Immune System, Making People More Prone to HIV, Shingles and Herpes (VAIDS). Link to video:

If you’re really curious about yourself you can get an immune panel bloodwork done (make sure it measures CD4 and CD8 T cells). They are kinda pricey though.

Here’s the one I’ve used:
You are correct that the T cells bloodwork is pricey. Unless you have the right insurance. My Medicare supplement paid for it back in March. My panel looked great.

Reactions: WeR0206

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014
Ron Paul's latest. How does Brix sleep at night.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
As I have from the beginning of this pandemic, I consult as many people as possible, from both sides of the aisle. I don't inherently trust the government anymore than I inherently trust WeR, honestly. I have taken the approach of not being biased to one source on this stuff. I have spoken to doctors very in support of the vaccines and others that recommended I not get it. I told my wife that there could be issues with the vaccines and that she should not take it two years ago, we were contemplating another child. My wife never got the vaccine, she did get covid, as did I(twice vaccinated). She is pregnant now. I feel like we made the right decision for her more everyday, as does she. Considering how much the government and specifically Fauci has changed his mind, I am about willing to go anywhere for the full picture. With a lot of news, I do consider the source, but with the vaccines, I'll listen to everyone, even you knick

Here's the thing, equating the government to WeR in any way is ridiculous.

WeR is a conspiracy peddler. So when you say you talk to as many people as possible and you include WeR it is a negative.

Let me put it in context. If you talk to 20 people you get 20 opinions.

If you talk to 20 people and WeR you get 20 opinions and a pile of shit stuffed into your face and ears then get slapped 25 times.

LdN

Reactions: IIVI

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013

WeR is a conspiracy peddler. So when you say you talk to as many people as possible and you include WeR it is a negative.

If you talk to 20 people and WeR you get 20 opinions and a pile of shit stuffed into your face and ears then get slapped 25 times.

LdN
I said what I said and I stand behind it, WeR is just as credible as Tony Fauci to me. If that is a problem, don't blame WeR. WeR may be wrong, he may be wrong an awful lot, I have good reason to believe he is not as wrong and dishonest as Tony. To be very clear, many posters prognostications about covid have been>>>> the CDCs. So again, I will consult as many people as possible.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
I said what I said and I stand behind it, WeR is just as credible as Tony Fauci to me. If that is a problem, don't blame WeR. WeR may be wrong, he may be wrong an awful lot, I have good reason to believe he is not as wrong and dishonest as Tony. To be very clear, many posters prognostications about covid have been>>>> the CDCs. So again, I will consult as many people as possible.
Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh draw certain reactions from people especially from the left leaning crowd. HOWEVER, both of them talked about some island where a rich guy would bring powerful people around the world to fix them up to satisfy their sexual appetites. And the rich guy would keep tapes or something to use as blackmail. Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor.

They were telling these crazy stories for like 10 years. Then overnight the world ”discovered“ Jeffrey Epstein.

Never ignore or underestimate a source no matter how much you may disagree with their politics or personalities.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003

LdN
Well that is pretty strong. I don't read too much of WeR's stuff but when I do I find the complaints are about him and not as often discrediting his source. I agree with the poster below. He has been as right as the CDC regarding Covid.
Based on your post I now know where to go to get intelligent enlightenment. What a relief for me.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well that is pretty strong. I don't read too much of WeR's stuff but when I do I find the complaints are about him and not as often discrediting his source. I agree with the poster below. He has been as right as the CDC regarding Covid.
Based on your post I now know where to go to get intelligent enlightenment. What a relief for me.
Imo he goes too deep into one conclusion but is often in the right direction. Vaccines could be rushed, not needed for many, not tested well enough, and those pushing them are making money. No more of a master plan than that.

Reactions: Ski

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh draw certain reactions from people especially from the left leaning crowd. HOWEVER, both of them talked about some island where a rich guy would bring powerful people around the world to fix them up to satisfy their sexual appetites. And the rich guy would keep tapes or something to use as blackmail. Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor.

They were telling these crazy stories for like 10 years. Then overnight the world ”discovered“ Jeffrey Epstein.

Never ignore or underestimate a source no matter how much you may disagree with their politics or personalities.
The outline might be correct or in the right direction but the minor details. might be off a little.
Blackmail is a thing and was and still is used.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

So far just about every conspiracy conclusion WeR has made has been either an outright lie, or a deliberate misuse of statistics.

You can follow him if you like. Maybe you can combine powers and say it was Roswell aliens who put 1000s of lbs of explosives in WTC 7 to bring it down.

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005

Ask Dr. McCullough how many vaccines he has had personally and he’ll say “All of them!” His “agenda” is and has been to practice medicine. The man has saved thousands of lives since this mess started. For that, and for fighting back, Fauci and his thugs have tried to destroy him. They have not and will not succeed.

Reactions: Ski and WeR0206

PSUJim85

Apr 17, 2003

Keep drinking the koolaid

Reactions: WeR0206

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So far just about every conspiracy conclusion WeR has made has been either an outright lie, or a deliberate misuse of statistics.

You can follow him if you like. Maybe you can combine powers and say it was Roswell aliens who put 1000s of lbs of explosives in WTC 7 to bring it down.
The conclusions are the issue imo too, he’s in what I call the ballpark , but the specific particular conclusions, no.
What bolsters guys like him are the bs from the main stream and other side. We see issues with this vaccine , and if you recall things like Oxy were supposedly just fine about twenty years ago. They straight up lied and had some cover run for them by the fda.
Dishonesty leads to this stuff. If they said vaccinated if you’re in the highest risk groups and if you’re not make a decision based on your personal health history they would see less craziness. But we both know that this leads to less profits for certain people . And less control for others.

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
Imo he goes too deep into one conclusion but is often in the right direction. Vaccines could be rushed, not needed for many, not tested well enough, and those pushing them are making money. No more of a master plan than that.
1) Fauci and the DOD funded gain of function research at UNC Chapel Hill.
2) That research was moved to Wuhan and continued there, using our tax dollars.
3) The PCR tests were initially cycled so high that a ham sandwich would test positive.
4) For the first time in human history, millions (billions worldwide) of asymptomatic people were tested, resulting in countless false positives.
5) There was no guidance whatsoever regarding early, at home treatment for those who contracted COVID. They wouldn't even recommend vitamin D3. People were told to go home and not to come back until their lips turned blue.
6) COVID patients were thrown into nursing homes where they spread the disease among those most vulnerable, killing thousands of our parents and grandparents.
7) Hospitalized patients were given Remdesivir, which was known to cause renal failure and pulmonary edema. Thinking pneumonia, doctors then put those patients on ventilators, which led to thousands of deaths.
7) Several safe, proven, inexpensive (off patent) early treatments and preventives were banned and discredited by the vaccine establishment and those doctors who used them to save thousands of lives have been censored and had their medical licenses threatened, revoked.
8) According to the FDA's own website, emergency use authorization for an experimental product can only be granted if there are no viable alternative treatments.
9) The NIH is half owner of the Moderna product's patent.
10) For the first time in history, natural immunity was ignored.
11) Pfizer tried to have their internal research documents buried for 75 years.
12) According to the VAERS system, administered by the CDC, the vaccines have resulted in more adverse events and deaths in one year than all other vaccines combined.
13) Millions of people were forced to take the jab in order to keep their jobs, go to school, travel, etc. This is in direct violation of the Nuremberg Code, whose first pillar is informed consent.
14) When it became obvious that the injections did not provide immunity and did not prevent transmission, the CDC changed the definition of "vaccine".
15) When POTUS Trump pulled US funding away from the WHO, that left the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as that organization's leading source of funds, followed by the CCP.

Each of those 15 points is verified and factual. And it's only a partial list.

I'm also a big believer in the adage "follow the money". However, given the global coordination, the economic destruction, the censorship, the school closings, the mandates, vaccinating pregnant women and now even children, one has to consider the possibility that depopulation and global tyranny are very much on the table.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
3) The PCR tests were initially cycled so high that a ham sandwich would test positive.
4) For the first time in human history, millions (billions worldwide) of asymptomatic people were tested, resulting in countless false positives.
5) There was no guidance whatsoever regarding early, at home treatment for those who contracted COVID. They wouldn't even recommend vitamin D3. People were told to go home and not to come back until their lips turned blue.
6) COVID patients were thrown into nursing homes where they spread the disease among those most vulnerable, killing thousands of our parents and grandparents.
7) Hospitalized patients were given Remdesivir, which was known to cause renal failure and pulmonary edema. Thinking pneumonia, doctors then put those patients on ventilators, which led to thousands of deaths.
7) Several safe, proven, inexpensive (off patent) early treatments and preventives were banned and discredited by the vaccine establishment and those doctors who used them to save thousands of lives have been censored and had their medical licenses threatened, revoked.
8) According to the FDA's own website, emergency use authorization for an experimental product can only be granted if there are no viable alternative treatments.
12) According to the VAERS system, administered by the CDC, the vaccines have resulted in more adverse events and deaths in one year than all other vaccines combined.
13) Millions of people were forced to take the jab in order to keep their jobs, go to school, travel, etc. This is in direct violation of the Nuremberg Code, whose first pillar is informed consent.
14) When it became obvious that the injections did not provide immunity and did not prevent transmission, the CDC changed the definition of "vaccine".
15) When POTUS Trump pulled US funding away from the WHO, that left the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as that organization's leading source of funds, followed by the CCP.

I'm also a big believer in the adage "follow the money". However, given the global coordination, the economic destruction, the censorship, the school closings, the mandates, vaccinating pregnant women and now even children, one has to consider the possibility that depopulation and global tyranny are very much on the table.
The thing with this is , not everyone will be in on the conspiracy. It’s not a huge master plan for most participants in those things.
People like money, people like power. Those that really lust after those two realize they need control.

Reactions: Ski and indynittany

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I’ll add that I enjoy action/spy/conspiracy novels like Tom Clancy, Brad Thor, and Jack Carr. They have elements of truth in them of course but the whole of the plots are very implausible.
I mentioned a friend who owns a security company. He hires for military people for personal security for media outlets, celebrities, private citizens. He’s friends with SEALs who know Jack Carr ( I believe that’s a pen name ) so I asked him the truth behind these novels .
He said they’re as far removed from the truth as possible . Things are often correct with how they do things , to some degree , but they’re fantasy . It’s just never that complicated in real life.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Ask Dr. McCullough how many vaccines he has had personally and he’ll say “All of them!” His “agenda” is and has been to practice medicine. The man has saved thousands of lives since this mess started. For that, and for fighting back, Fauci and his thugs have tried to destroy him. They have not and will not succeed.
Notice how all the vax shills have are empty ad hominems? They always attack the messenger and never mention what’s wrong with the study etc.. Very pathetic and predictable.

Theres a reason big pharma spends more lobbying DC than any other industry. Without the liability protections the bought off politicians provide, big pharma would be sued into oblivion. All the lawsuits from the DTP vaccine in the 80’s re: SIDS is why in 1986 the childhood vaccine act was passed which gave them no liability for all childhood vaccines. Shortly after this happened the vaccine schedule exploded from only a few shots to dozens and dozens of shots in a very small time frame. Fancy that.

The people who have kids who get damaged by a vaccine/the insane vaccine schedule put out by the CDC have to argue against the DoJ in a rigged and secret vaccine court and if they do by some small miracle get $ it comes with an NDA. How nice! This court has a very high bar but has awarded billions in damages since the late 80’s. Nothing to see here only mass genocide and neurological damage to our kids. No one is allowed to talk about the above lest they get labelled a crazy anti vaxxer. Smh

If there wasn’t regulatory capture of the FDA/CDC and they actually did proper safety studies testing against a true placebo over many many years I’d be all for vaccines but unfortunately it’s an incredibly shady and dirty industry so I want nothing to do with it. The covid vaccines were the cherry on top and exasperated/epitomized all of the shady shit the industry had already been doing for years (no liability, no proper safety testing, etc.).

Last edited:

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Bourbon, you are not one to mince words and your response is accurate and much more specific than "a pile of shit in your face and your head slapped 25 time" Well done

Reactions: bourbon n blues

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003

I have never read one WeR post about WTC. Let's stick to Covid which was the original discussion.
Let's think about 4 broad topics and you pick who you think has been more accurate WeR's view or CDC's
. . Do the vaccines have some potentially serious side effects? In the last 6 months we are hearing things about things like fertility rates, menstrual bleeding etc., terms like Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. Could the vaccines on the whole still be better than not having them sure, but you can't deny things that 6 months ago were censored are now in the main stream.
. Ivermectin
. Benefits of Zinc, D-3 exercise, in fighting Covid
. Masks

I have no problem with disagreeing with WeR or calling him out on his wilder theories but every post is a pile of shit in your face. C'mon man.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003

Great summary Indy! If that doesn't raise lot's of questions in your mind you are nuts. And for folks inclined to believe in "conspiracy theories" this makes for conspiracies on steroids.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Bourbon, you are not one to mince words and your response is accurate and much more specific than "a pile of shit in your face and your head slapped 25 time" Well done
I do not mince words, I like to give the guy credit for questioning things and being in the ball park but I believe drawing specific conclusions makes you to narrowly focused to various possibilities. I will give the guy you quoted credit though because he is a solid thinker and I see his frustration. Putting too much out there to prove a point just adds to noise and it's piling on of speculation. So much can't be verified.
I'll give you an example, my cop friend said app. 70-80% of initial rape complaints are BS. They can't find any proof or the person admits they were lying. It's hard to put a solid guess to the why they told the story. they know it's false so the why doesn't matter.
I said the 10 year old was raped story was BS. Turns out she was raped but their story was BS. I give that a 100|% BS story because they lied about the what , here, when , why kind of thing to craft a narrative.
Similar to covid, so many angles from so many people that involve money or power don't have to be connected. Many will jump at those types of opportunities. are there elite power brokers trying to change or rule the world? Of course there are and of course they do shady crap, but I doubt it's connected as well as they say in the fiction novels. Just more dicks trying to make money.

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
Notice how all the vax shills have are empty ad hominems? They always attack the messenger and never mention what’s wrong with the study etc.. Very pathetic and predictable.

Theres a reason big pharma spends more lobbying DC than any other industry. Without the liability protections the bought off politicians provide, big pharma would be sued into oblivion. All the lawsuits from the DTP vaccine in the 80’s re: SIDS is why in 1986 the childhood vaccine act was passed which gave them no liability for all childhood vaccines. Shortly after this happened the vaccine schedule exploded from only a few shots to dozens and dozens of shots in a very small time frame. Fancy that.

The people who have kids who get damaged by a vaccine/the insane vaccine schedule put out by the CDC have to argue against the DoJ in a rigged and secret vaccine court and if they do by some small miracle get $ it comes with an NDA. How nice! This court has a very high bar but has awarded billions in damages since the late 80’s. Nothing to see here only mass genocide and neurological damage to our kids. No one is allowed to talk about the above lest they get labelled a crazy anti vaxxer. Smh

If there wasn’t regulatory capture of the FDA/CDC and they actually did proper safety studies testing against a true placebo over many many years I’d be all for vaccines but unfortunately it’s an incredibly shady and dirty industry so I want nothing to do with it. The covid vaccines were the cherry on top and exasperated/epitomized all of the shady shit the industry had already been doing for years (no liability, no proper safety testing, etc.).
How about the revolving door between the FDA and Big Farma? The past head of the FDA now sits on Moderna's BOD, for example.

There's so much going on that doesn't get reported. Or if it does, it never gains traction. Plus, no one in the legacy media has the cahones to put it all together and challenge the narrative. It reminds me of the "Penn State/Joe Paterno" fiasco. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that the whole Sandusky thing was a trial run. If they could destroy Joe Paterno's reputation, when he was clearly the one person who did the right thing, they could put anything over on us.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I have never read one WeR post about WTC. Let's stick to Covid which was the original discussion.
Let's think about 4 broad topics and you pick who you think has been more accurate WeR's view or CDC's
. . Do the vaccines have some potentially serious side effects? In the last 6 months we are hearing things about things like fertility rates, menstrual bleeding etc., terms like Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. Could the vaccines on the whole still be better than not having them sure, but you can't deny things that 6 months ago were censored are now in the main stream.
. Ivermectin
. Benefits of Zinc, D-3 exercise, in fighting Covid
. Masks

I have no problem with disagreeing with WeR or calling him out on his wilder theories but every post is a pile of shit in your face. C'mon man.
Dialed back much of what he says makes perfect sense in this matter. I draw the line at a huge plot, but more opportunism. However I do believe China weaponized the virus and there are probably people in our government who either knew or helped them. China spies and blackmails people, it's nothing new.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
How about the revolving door between the FDA and Big Farma? The past head of the FDA now sits on Moderna's BOD, for example.

There's so much going on that doesn't get reported. Or if it does, it never gains traction. Plus, no one in the legacy media has the cahones to put it all together and challenge the narrative. It reminds me of the "Penn State/Joe Paterno" fiasco. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that the whole Sandusky thing was a trial run. If they could destroy Joe Paterno's reputation, when he was clearly the one person who did the right thing, they could put anything over on us.
You're 100% wrong about Sandusky, however you are right about things like the FDA and Big Pharma, that is Washington.

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
You're 100% wrong about Sandusky, however you are right about things like the FDA and Big Pharma, that is Washington.
All I'll say about Sandusky and the others is that they were convicted in the court of public opinion long before they ever faced a jury of their peers. I learned that "fake news" is a real thing watching that unfold. And I learned how to spot it.

Adding to your "that is Washington" comment, we wouldn't be in this situation had this country remained committed to the principles of limited government and strongly enforced the 10th amendment.

Fauci is said to have distributed over $1 trillion dollars to hospitals, universities and the like over the course of his career. And he acts like a mafioso, if you get in his way. That's a lot of clout for some unelected government functionary.

Everything in this country has become more top down, instead of bottom up, since we changed the manner in which senators are chosen back in 1913. When you ask your governor for something, he says he'd have to raise taxes or issue bonds to fund it. When you ask your senator for something, he says 'sure, we'll just print the money out of thin air'! The insane centralization of power in DC is killing us.

And it's going global. The WHO's attempt at a global pandemic treaty will strip the sovereignty of every nation on the planet. Throw in the next iteration of COVID, the move to central bank digital currencies, the intentional crippling of the supply chain, the artificially high cost of energy, our meaningless borders and debt so high that we won't even be able to service it if interest rates are allowed to rise high enough to stem inflation. We're in real trouble!

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
In the vein of both sides of an argument. The vaccines do not weaken the immune system.

I'm pretty sure that's BS.

Watch this:

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
I'm pretty sure that's BS.

Watch this:

I’m pretty sure that’s bs

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
You didn't watch it, did you?. It cites actual research?

The Reuters "fact check" (hit piece) doesn't back up its assertions with any data at all. It's not any more credible than most of the posts on this board.
@Alphalion75 How did the "fact checks" work out re: 'russia gate' or 'the hunter biden laptop story is russian disinfo' or 'there are no US funded biolabs in Ukraine' stories? At this point anyone who still believes these msm narrative protectors aka fact checkers hasn't been paying attention the last several years and deserves to be ridiculed. The MSM is broken and captured. Their censorship of key information has cost the world dearly.

vkvBX5i.png

Last edited:

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
You didn't watch it, did you? It cites actual research?

The Reuters "fact check" (hit piece) doesn't back up its assertions with any data at all. It's not any more credible than most of the posts on this board.
I understand immunology. I didn’t need to read or watch either.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Tell me again how the jabs are "safe and effective".
Didn't you know? @knickslions IS science. Only an arrogant narrow minded fool would spout off on a video/paper they didn't even read.

He believes every word of highly conflicted scientists and captured govt goons/journals but all of the experts who disagree with them are crazy. Only the folks who stand to make a ton of $$$ from big pharma, or who have a cushy job waiting for them in big pharma after they leave the govt, can be believed. Everyone else is a charlatan.

I guess Geert Vanden Bossche was also wrong when he predicted this exact thing happening (being vaccinated will interfere with the natural immune system):

(Geert Vanden Bossche presentation with Dr. McCullough explaining how vaccinated folks will have trouble with new variants)

@knickslions has already read through all of the below citations and debunked them.

The citations listed in this letter to the editor published recently in the Virology Journal show a mountain of evidence against these shots and makes a clear cut case for VAIDS.

References​

1. Nordström P, Ballin M, Nordström A. Risk of infection, hospitalisation, and death up to 9 months after a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine: a retrospective, total population cohort study in Sweden. Lancet. 2022;399:814–823. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(22)00089-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
2. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Interim public health considerations for the provision of additional COVID-19 vaccine doses. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publi...ealth-considerations-additional-vaccine-doses. Accessed 4 May 2022.
3. Mallapaty S. Fourth dose of COVID vaccine offers only slight boost against Omicron infection. Nature. 2022 doi: 10.1038/D41586-022-00486-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
4. Krienke C, Kolb L, Diken E, Streuber M, Kirchhoff S, Bukur T, et al. A noninflammatory mRNA vaccine for treatment of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Science. 2021;371:145–153. doi: 10.1126/science.aay3638. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
5. Bansal S, Perincheri S, Fleming T, Poulson C, Tiffany B, Bremner RM, et al. Cutting edge: circulating exosomes with COVID spike protein are induced by BNT162b2 (Pfizer–BioNTech) vaccination prior to development of antibodies: a novel mechanism for immune activation by mRNA vaccines. J Immunol. 2021;207:2405–2410. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.2100637. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
6. BNT162b2 Module 2.4. Nonclinical Overview. FDA-CBER-2021-4379-0000681 JW-v-HHS-prod-3-02418.pdf (judicialwatch.org) Access 6 May 2022.
7. Ndeupen S, Qin Z, Jacobsen S, Bouteau A, Estanbouli H, Igyártó BZ. The mRNA-LNP platform’s lipid nanoparticle component used in preclinical vaccine studies is highly inflammatory. Science. 2021;24:103479. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2021.103479. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
8. Yamamoto K. Risk of heparinoid use in cosmetics and moisturizers in individuals vaccinated against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Thromb J. 2021 doi: 10.1186/s12959-021-00320-8. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
9. Lei Y, Zhang J, Schiavon CR, He M, Chen L, Shen H, et al. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein impairs endothelial function via downregulation of ACE 2. Circ Res. 2021;128:1323–1326. doi: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
10. Liu Y, Soh WT, Kishikawa JI, Hirose M, Nakayama EE, Li S, et al. An infectivity-enhancing site on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein targeted by antibodies. Cell. 2021;184:3452–66.e18. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2021.05.032. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
11. Cho A, Muecksch F, Schaefer-Babajew D, Wang Z, Finkin S, Gaebler C, et al. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain antibody evolution after mRNA vaccination. Nature. 2021;600:517–522. doi: 10.1038/s41586-021-04060-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
12. Desai HD, Sharma K, Shah A, Patoliya J, Patil A, Hooshanginezhad Z, et al. Can SARS-CoV-2 vaccine increase the risk of reactivation of Varicella zoster. Systematic review. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021;20:3350–3361. doi: 10.1111/jocd.14521. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
13. Barda N, Dagan N, Ben-Shlomo Y, Kepten E, Waxman J, Ohana R, et al. Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 v in a nationwide setting. N Engl J Med. 2021;385:1078–1090. doi: 10.1056/NEJMOA2110475/SUPPL_FILE/NEJMOA2110475_DISCLOSURES.PDF. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
14. Seneff S, Nigh G, Kyriakopoulos AM, McCullough PA. Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: the role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs. Food Chem Toxicol. 2022;164:113008. doi: 10.1016/J.FCT.2022.113008. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
15. Lee EJ, Cines DB, Gernsheimer T, Kessler C, Michel M, Tarantino MD, et al. Thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Am J Hematol. 2021;96:534–537. doi: 10.1002/AJH.26132. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
16. Yamamoto K. Five important preventive measures against the exacerbation of coronavirus disease. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther. 2021;53:358–359. doi: 10.5114/ait.2021.108581. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
17. Yamamoto K. Risk of propofol use for sedation in COVID-19 patient. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther. 2020;52:354–355. doi: 10.5114/ait.2020.100477. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
18. Gundry SR. Observational findings of PULS cardiac test findings for inflammatory markers in patients receiving mRNA vaccines. Circulation. 2021;144(suppl_1):A10712–A10712. doi: 10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
19. Lai FTT, Li X, Peng K, Huang L, Ip P, Tong X, et al. Carditis After COVID-19 vaccination with a messenger RNA vaccine and an inactivated virus vaccine: a case-control study. Ann Intern Med. 2022;175:362–370. doi: 10.7326/M21-3700. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]

Last edited:

Latest posts