This Interview Is Getting Quickly Censored. Must Be Over The Target. Dr. Richard M. Fleming PHD/MD/JD ~ Covid-19 is a Bio-Weapon & The Jabs Are Deadly

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

This guy has qualifications to the moon.

In summary:
- The focus of the vaccines on the original strain's spike protein and mass vaccination has caused pressure selection of the variants we are seeing (which is also why vaccinated people have trouble with the variants)
- There are HIV glycoprotein 120 and other protein sequences found on SARS-COV2 that strongly indicate they were spliced in by humans b/c they aren't found in any other coronaviruses in the wild
- There are papers published where the author brags about splicing in HIV gp120 into a coronavirus from bats
- There was a cover up of the lab origins
- Fauci lied about the gain of function work he was funding via Ecohealth (it was unequivocally gain of function work)
- The vaccines aren't safe or effective (the absolute risk reduction is only around 1% at best for all three manufacturers)
- The vaccines/synthetic mRNA cause immense damage to red blood cells ability to carry oxygen by interfering with the hemoglobin protein structure
- The vaccines suppress your innate immune response (interferon 1) and helper T Cells vs unvaccinated
- Due the highly engineered nature of the spike protein it is a bioweapon and the vaccines are delivering it into your cells therefore the vaccines are also a bioweapon
- The FDA's approach of we won't know what it does to our children until we give it to our children is insane and violates all kinds of medical ethics as well as Nuremberg and Helsinki agreements on human experimentation
- Unlike all other vaccines there are no medical codes for drs, nurses, etc. to use to enter covid vaccine injuries
- These vaccines have done nothing to solve the problem and they need to be stopped
- There was no data in 2020 and 2021 to show lockdowns slowed the spread

The people behind this have violated:
- the biological weapons convention treaty
- Nuremberg code
- international covenant of civil and political rights
- the American Medical Association code of ethics

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Fleming is a convicted felon for insurance fraud and naturally had his license suspended.
Annnnnd here come the ad hominem attacks on Dr. Fleming to avoid cognitive dissonance. OMG an indictment in 2007 for $100K in "fraud" so this guy can't be listened to anymore for the rest of his life huh?

The corrupt FBI goons probably went after him b/c he was pissing off big pharma one way or another. They could probably charge almost any doctor with "insurance fraud" if they miss code one little thing. Looks like he took it to trial then finally plead out for a fine and probabation.

How does that debunk any of the points or citations he made in the OP video?

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Annnnnd here come the ad hominem attacks on Dr. Fleming to avoid cognitive dissonance. OMG an indictment in 2007 for $100K in "fraud" so this guy can't be listened to anymore for the rest of his life huh?

The corrupt FBI goons probably went after him b/c he was pissing off big pharma one way or another. They could probably charge almost any doctor with "insurance fraud" if they miss code one little thing. Looks like he took it to trial then finally plead out for a fine and probabation.

Yep...going after BIG PHARMA. That was it. My friend. Don't you see your hypocrisy here? You lecture to the board here about corruption time and time again. Yet when you discover a story on the internet that fits your narrative, you give a pass to the source. Even if the source is corrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaconNitt

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

I'll take that as a rhetorical question because I believe you are actually an intelligent person.

• Haha
Reactions: MaconNitt and IIVI

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Yep...going after BIG PHARMA. That was it. My friend. Don't you see your hypocrisy here? You lecture to the board here about corruption time and time again. Yet when you discover a story on the internet that fits your narrative, you give a pass to the source. Even is the source is corrupt.
Ya he just finds the lowest form of people to quote and uses it as gospel. He is the poster boy for conspiracy. The vaccines do nothing he just posted.

maypole

May 9, 2022

What’s a little felony between friends?

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Ya he just finds the lowest form of people to quote and uses it as gospel. He is the poster boy for conspiracy. The vaccines do nothing he just posted.
For me. I actually feel bad for the guy. Somewhere along the line he's let these conspiracy theories corrupt his view on life. I can't imagine waking up each morning with the weight of these dark thoughts beginning a new day.

Last edited:

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Lmao I don’t know how to respond to someone who can’t put together a sentence..
Okay brave guy. It simply has been too short of time to know the safety of these vaccines. It may prove to be totally safe. But thinking that people don’t lie because they are in government or scientists is foolish. There is an inordinate amount of money involved which always tempts people to lie and distort. We will find out. I was simply pointing out you do not know what effect good or bad these vaccines had. But if one disagrees then you assume we’re idiots. They have certainly not proven effective in stopping the spread and the same people who developed them are in charge of determining there effectiveness. By the way kiss my ass

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Okay brave guy. It simply has been too short of time to know the safety of these vaccines. It may prove to be totally safe. But thinking that people don’t lie because they are in government or scientists is foolish. There is an inordinate amount of money involved which always tempts people to lie and distort. We will find out. I was simply pointing out you do not know what effect good or bad these vaccines had. But if one disagrees then you assume we’re idiots. They have certainly not proven effective in stopping the spread and the same people who developed them are in charge of determining there effectiveness. By the way kiss my ass
He’s a douche. These vaccines were rushed to market , and while they might not be as bad as the OP thinks it does look like side effects have been down played and ignored.
Especially concerning is that this virus has about a 0.3% mortality rate on average overall.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016

He’s a douche. These vaccines were rushed to market , and while they might not be as bad as the OP thinks it does look like side effects have been down played and ignored.
Especially concerning is that this virus has about a 0.3% mortality rate on average overall.
Every drug/vaccine has side effects for some people. You can't see a commercial on TV, print or internet that does not have a long list of CYA potential side effects. After consultation with your doctors who know you specific case and recommendations, you need to decide for yourself if the risks outweigh the benefits of said drug/vaccine.

PSU87

Jun 8, 2001
Florida, where the weather suits my clothes
Every drug/vaccine has side effects for some people. You can't see a commercial on TV, print or internet that does not have a long list of CYA potential side effects. After consultation with your doctors who know you specific case and recommendations, you need to decide for yourself if the risks outweigh the benefits of said drug/vaccine.
Until the government decides for you and your children with mandates?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Yep...going after BIG PHARMA. That was it. My friend. Don't you see your hypocrisy here? You lecture to the board here about corruption time and time again. Yet when you discover a story on the internet that fits your narrative, you give a pass to the source. Even if the source is corrupt.
Him being indicted in 2007 over $100K in insurance fraud doesn’t discredit his opinion/analysis about 2020 bioweapon or the safety of the jabs mentioned in the OP. Name one thing he got wrong. Is he no longer an MD/PHD in your mind?

The deep state has a pattern of going after/setting up people that don’t want to play ball. That’s all I was saying. See what they did to Trump and everyone in his orbit from 2016-2020.

Btw, the OP interview aligns exactly with an interview another expert, Dr Peter McCullough did over a year ago. Coincidence? Is Dr. McCullough also a corrupt source?

For me. I actually feel bad for the guy. Somewhere along the line he's let these conspiracy theories corrupt his view on life. I can't imagine waking up each morning with the weight of these dark thoughts beginning a new day.
Dark thoughts? Wtf are you talking about? Speak for yourself. I wake up just fine.

maypole

May 9, 2022
Either that or he’s a paid Russian stooge.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Him being indicted in 2007 over $100K in insurance fraud doesn’t discredit his opinion/analysis about 2020 bioweapon or the safety of the jabs mentioned in the OP. Name one thing he got wrong. Is he no longer an MD/PHD in your mind?

The deep state has a pattern of going after/setting up people that don’t want to play ball. That’s all I was saying. See what they did to Trump and everyone in his orbit from 2016-2020.

Btw, the OP interview aligns exactly with an interview another expert, Dr Peter McCullough did over a year ago. Coincidence? Is Dr. McCullough also a corrupt source?

Dark thoughts? Wtf are you talking about? Speak for yourself. I wake up just fine.
My friend. Your anger validates my point. Have a good evening.