ADVERTISEMENT

The Countdown to Elimination for tOSU and OKState

Real_Proposition_Joe

Mar 16, 2017
New York, NY
Instead of counting up for PSU to win, I think it's gonna be fun to count DOWN until elimination for tOSU and OkState. (I wish their wrestlers well, but I want PSU to win BADLY)

PSU has 121 points already
tOSU can only score a maximum of 135.5
OKState can score a maximum of 146

That means tOSU only has 14.5 points of "breathing room" before they are eliminated. OkState has 25.

Here's how I'm counting down.

Every point that Nevills scores is deducted from tOSU and OKState.
Every loss in the consolation semitomorrow s is minus 2 for placement, minus 0.5 for advancement, and minus 2 for not scoring a pin
Every loss in a placement round is minus 1 for the placement, and minus 2 for no pin
Every regular decision win is minus 2 (no pin), every major is minus 1, and every tech is minus 0.5

Tick tock...

Instead of counting up for PSU to win, I think it's gonna be fun to count DOWN until elimination for tOSU and OkState. (I wish their wrestlers well, but I want PSU to win BADLY)

PSU has 121 points already
tOSU can only score a maximum of 135.5
OKState can score a maximum of 146

That means tOSU only has 14.5 points of "breathing room" before they are eliminated. OkState has 25.

Here's how I'm counting down.

Every point that Nevills scores is deducted from tOSU and OKState.
Every loss in the consolation semitomorrow s is minus 2 for placement, minus 0.5 for advancement, and minus 2 for not scoring a pin
Every loss in a placement round is minus 1 for the placement, and minus 2 for no pin
Every regular decision win is minus 2 (no pin), every major is minus 1, and every tech is minus 0.5

Tick tock...

If they weren't wrestling family, their asses would be cadaverous, as Joe said to Nick Sobotka.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT