ADVERTISEMENT

The coroner made it official this morning. I lost a cousin and high school classmate yesterday.

Roar More

Aug 19, 2004
Another cousin survived the massacre in Pittsburgh with the knowledge that her brother was murdered mere yards away. This means another family gathering for all the wrong reasons.

Two brothers were among the slain, as was a married couple. Our species sucks.

Please do not turn this thread into test board material. The deceased deserve better than that right now.

Another cousin survived the massacre in Pittsburgh with the knowledge that her brother was murdered mere yards away. This means another family gathering for all the wrong reasons.

Please do not turn this thread into test board material. The deceased deserve better than that right now.

So sorry to hear. Absolutely senseless.

I am so sorry to hear. No words can assuage your family's grief. All you can do is love one another. Hug one another. Live each day to the fullest. And be there for one another. May God bless you and your loved ones.

Reactions: PSU65

Very sorry for you, your friends and family. I am at a lose for any other words.

Roar...my sincerest condolences at this time of grief. May the God of all hold your entire family in his arms.

A 97 year old woman was killed. So sad, think about everything they’ve seen in their life, the Great Depression, World War II, Vietnam, Cold War, a president assasinated, first man to walk on the moon, and then to die to this senseless violence is so sad.

Deepest sympathies. We are the problem and need to be part of the solution.

Reactions: NatLion

Damn, so sorry to hear of your loss Roar.

A 97 year old woman was killed. So sad, think about everything they’ve seen in their life, the Great Depression, World War II, Vietnam, Cold War, a president assasinated, first man to walk on the moon, and then to die to this senseless violence is so sad.
She actually was a Holocaust survivor, if I read correctly.

I will add my sympathies, thoughts, and prayers to the others here. May all who passed rest in peace and may their families find comfort.

The whole thing is equal parts saddening, infuriating, and baffling. I just can’t wrap my head around it.
My condolences to your family.

Reactions: LionJim

Please accept our most sincere condolences.

I'm saddened to hear that Roar. My sister lost her children's doctor. So sad.

it is difficult for me to wrap my head around that level of hatred. may God give you comfort and bless your family

The whole thing is equal parts saddening, infuriating, and baffling. I just can’t wrap my head around it.
My condolences to your family.
Evil comes in all shapes, sizes, races, colors, creeds, etc. But so does goodness. That is really all you can say.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I heard she was a Holocaust survivor!

So sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT