ADVERTISEMENT

The coroner made it official this morning. I lost a cousin and high school classmate yesterday.

Condolences Roar More for you and your family and I will keep all of you and the congregation in my thoughts.

Another cousin survived the massacre in Pittsburgh with the knowledge that her brother was murdered mere yards away. This means another family gathering for all the wrong reasons.

Two brothers were among the slain, as was a married couple. Our species sucks.

Please do not turn this thread into test board material. The deceased deserve better than that right now.
I don’t have the words, other than these, to express my sincerest of condolences to you and your extended family.

Another cousin survived the massacre in Pittsburgh with the knowledge that her brother was murdered mere yards away. This means another family gathering for all the wrong reasons.

Please do not turn this thread into test board material. The deceased deserve better than that right now.

I am so very sorry. This was senseless and horrific.

It is completely unacceptable the level of hatred that exists in America. I do not sense things improving.

I have said it before and I’ll say it again — every moment of our existence we owe it to ourselves, our family, and to our neighbors to confront and extinguish hatred. Never allow it to persist. I promise you that I will do my best as well.

#WEARE with #TreeofLife

Please know that you can reach out to me anytime. Again, very sorry for your loss.

Horrific and senseless. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Reactions: demlion

I’m sorry.

I am so very sorry for your loss due to this senseless crime. I have faith that we will all unite and overcome this hatred which unfortunately permeates our country. Our history of love and resilience will prevail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT