ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Mark, Vincenzo and Shakur

The verse: “When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.”A)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-26856A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.”

656463118.jpg.jpg

33483363476_74f24c8232_k.jpg

rasheed-pin-at-scuffle.jpg

Been a real pleasure watching you 3 these last 4 yrs. Sucks to see it end this way and I can’t imagine how this feels to the all the athletes that are seniors.

All three of you will go down as legends!

Good luck in the next phase of your lives!
Mark and Shak, I didn't want to forget you two great wrestlers either. Mr Wreck Hall, it has been a great 4 year ride watching you and I can count on one hand the number of scrambles you have been in where you didn't come out on top. Your mixer was always this fan's favorite! I'll miss seeing your Dad wearing shorts on those cold January days in Wreck Hall too. I'm glad I got to my 1st BIGs this year to see you avenge your only loss! Thanks for your witness and we can trust that God's got this.
Suga Shak, thanks for coming back. I know 184 was the plan but being a team player you made the move up and you were rounding into form. Loved the cross face cradle and you giving notice at BIGs with your win over Warner. I'm hoping I see your speeches at the wrestling banquet but who knows where we'll be in this thing in 6 weeks. Thanks again and God bless you guys!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT