ADVERTISEMENT

Temple now up on Cincy 31 - 12.

Glad PSU got back on track with a hard-fought win against Buffalo. I'll be rooting for your Nits the rest of the season.

Just got back from the game. I think Temple fans need to pay me to attend their games, as I am now 2-for-2 in seeing Temple victories. A few observations:

1. I'm not a big Tommy Tuberville fan, but Matt Rhule flat out out-coached Tommy. Adjusted at the half and ripped apart the UC defense in the 3rd quarter. Another feather in the cap for Rhule.

2. Temple only had one sack tonight. That Temple defensive front is legit, but there's no reason they should have gotten 10 sacks against us if they only got 1 vs. Cincinnati. UC's QB Gunner Kiel is NOT that much more mobile than Hackenberg. Although, UC did switch up the formations and such tonight, so that was a factor too.

3. As good as Temple's defensive front, their secondary is terrible. Our WRs should have done A LOT better vs. those guys than they did last week.

4. It must be a trend for the student sections of America to chant "f*** (insert team name here)", because the Bearcats students were doing that. They hate Temple?!?!?!? Why???

5. Nippert Stadium is one of my favorite places to watch a football game from. Even better with the renovations they made over the past season.

Reactions: Bear Jew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT