ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor just FOOT STAMPED his name to the world

In the most recent USA rankings, PSU has the most reps at 10 plus three other NLWC members. Insane room. And more on the way.

Wow! I don't know what DT has been eating, but he looks way bigger now than he did at the US Olympic trials. I think he has found his sweet spot. A potential match between DT and Cox just got very interesting.

Wow! I don't know what DT has been eating, but he looks way bigger now than he did at the US Olympic trials. I think he has found his sweet spot. A potential match between DT and Cox just got very interesting.
would be interesting to hear feedback on their olympic training down in Reno with each other.

USA Wrestling has a hole at 57g and 125g. Need to bump Snyder up to 125 and Cox to 97. I don't know how Cox makes 197 in the NCAA's.

USA Wrestling has a hole at 57g and 125g. Need to bump Snyder up to 125 and Cox to 97. I don't know how Cox makes 197 in the NCAA's.

Don't think Cox is beating DT, besides which rumor has it Cox is not all in on freestyle. Gwiz I think is the immediate future at heavy. 57kg may be Nico...I hope!

This is the definition of weakening 2 weights. Maybe 3 weights, if Taylor doesn't beat Cox.

And I don't get other comments about Cox isn't really into it. Maybe ... but then again he wasn't into freestyle until late March 2016 and won Olympic bronze.

Just watched the pin. What was wrong with the Iranian after the pin? Was he just totally exhausted, disappointed with the pin, hurt? all of the above?
He just layed on the mat for 30 seconds.
DT looked so excited!!
Embarrassed in front of the home folks.

New York Times article on US wrestlers in Iran. Seems like the contingent that went did more to engender good will than the hot angry air emanating out of Washington, DC:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/world/middleeast/iran-us-wrestling-team-jordan-burroughs-kyle-snyder.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Wrestling is stronger than politics!

here is the match if you haven't seen it:
http://www.flowrestling.org/article...sa-vs-hassan-yazdanicharati-iran#.WKmdqzsrJPY

Last edited:
Wrestling is a great communication tool. Just naturally builds respect.
Politics just sucks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT