ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano..........

oh boy. This isn't a story. It's just referencing the hearsay that was put up on the other Suriano thread. That story / hearsay was already shot full of holes.

Nothing to see here folks... just move along.

Reactions: Gebmo
giphy.gif

Oops, thought maybe we had some real news. Oh well. I don't worry too much about Rutgers, because well, it's ****ing Rutgers.

Reactions: Creek Side
They haven't yet.
Good women's basketball team. At least I think, maybe at one time.

They have Tee Shirts on sale now.
Top Ten, where Rutgers wants to be. They are on different clearance racks with the Goofer championship tees.

If the article is correct, there seems to be some new information and that is that PSU did not grant a release to Rutgers but did grant a release to other schools. If true, good for PSU, why grant a release to a school that most likely tampered/illegally recruited one of your athletes?

Reactions: JBott
That would at least make sense. Saying he was granted a release to Rutgers yet Sanderson was somehow still blocking him led to a lot of confusion in that other article.

What a pathetic website gopsusports is. National Champion Vincenzo Joseph still listed at 149.

It was a smart move on Suriano's part.

At Rutgers there is ZERO chance he will get injured in the nation dual championship and not be able to go to NCAAs.
There is no Dual Championship Series this coming year...for anyone.

It was a smart move on Suriano's part.

At Rutgers there is ZERO chance he will get injured in the nation dual championship and not be able to go to NCAAs.

Apparently you are unaware that Rutgers did wrestle in the National Duals Series last year against Lehigh.

Good news is that RBY and Teasdale shouldn't have to worry about Nick coming up. Get those two locked down.

Bad news is a tight team race with tOSU this year and Okie St/Iowa in 2019.

Reactions: Knight563
There's no reason this had to be such a goat f*ck. I have total faith in Cael and do not place this at his doorstep. I feel certain this will harm Nick's ability to reach his goals. Bad karma here.

Reactions: Creek Side
There's no reason this had to be such a goat f*ck. I have total faith in Cael and do not place this at his doorstep. I feel certain this will harm Nick's ability to reach his goals. Bad karma here.
In all honesty, yeah it stinks that Suriano has left the program, we should withhold judgment until we know the reason (not sure if we will). If he is truly homesick and does not like the PSU environment, not much you can do. State College is a big change from northern Jersey.

Definitely some odd weight listings, the oddest being Cenzo at 149. Also Cutch back at 184 and Rasheed at 174. I doubt these listed weights are viewed as anything but placeholders.

Definitely some odd weight listings, the oddest being Cenzo at 149. Also Cutch back at 184 and Rasheed at 174. I doubt these listed weights are viewed as anything but placeholders.

I figured the cenzo weight was an inside joke.

Reactions: ptomaselli

It's just pure laziness. Won't get 16-17 bios til February

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT