ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Morning, Frank Time

snyder with another TD and its 10-3 final.

he and frank can both win next round and if so they are least wrestling for a medal
Yea but next round is only quarters right ? How do you flip to another mat on this NBC Crap ? God is driving me nuts....

Frank's first opponent tried to come out and outfight Frank. Next opponent better lean on his technique or he'll get beat too.

Reactions: diggerpup
Frank's first opponent tried to come out and outfight Frank. Next opponent better lean on his technique or he'll get beat too.
He will stall and score off Frank....Frank must be very smart and he won't get any calls against a champ.

Be careful Tank, avoid getting put on the clock, because that guy WILL STALL and they WILL put you on the clock.

frank up on B.

He faces guy he was up on in germany and let back into with pussouts.

He can win this for sure. Spyker get the app or go out and come back in. Or have flow up in one screen with mats and click between them.

If he wins hes into the semis which means you are wrestling for a medal

Is it my wireless or is feed slow and choppy this morning? Frank on Mat B up next I believe.

hate to admit but that was a beatuiful trip by Aze off frank double attempt

frank shoots, Az reshoots frank goes out down 0-5 end of 1. F

now down 0-7 w 1:30 left. Sorry johnny but I think its over. Fingers crossed AZe makes finals

off another frank shot he is run out of bounds and its 0-8 50 secs to go

frank with more action and awesome def by aze and its 0-9 w 8secs left

another OB and its 0-10. get rested frank and with some luck youll be back later this afternoon

Azgarov won't be beaten in this tournament, he's like a human amoeba....unbeatable. Good news is Tank WILL have a shot in the reperchage

0-10 final on another Frank shot carried out of bounds.

That guy was really good, showed why he's a world champ. Excellent chance of him making the finals and keeping Frank alive.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
gomez with TD up 2-0 on mat A. 1:30 in but then gives up 2 and PO and its 3-2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT