ADVERTISEMENT

Still scratching my head why we didn't wrestle anyone at 184

Dude, you're being Ironbird, without the caps and exclamation points.

Don't be Ironbird (with or without the caps and exclamation marks).
Who is ironbird. Or are you referring to that hr hack lol and you may have noticed no caps lmfao

So, from Cody's mouth, instead of C Pyles, Edsell traveled and then failed the skin check earlier that day. So, case settled, he was going to wrestle when they left SC, but couldn't that day.
Can we now make this thread go away?
Nooooo we are now talking about some ironbird guy

I have it from a re-liar-able source that this whole skin issue was a setup concocted by individuals from the HR forum. It seems that they planted a person with a skin infection at the airport with instructions to shake hands with any and all PSU wrestlers. :eek:

They could've severed the offending limb, allowing him to weigh in at 165, then bumped up Cenzo and Hall. You're welcome Cael.
At a MAWA tourny a boy in front of my son was weighing in and he was a bit over. The Dad looked at him and said "well, you need to take the leg off and try it again". Obviously the boy had a prosthetic leg and removed it to make weight. Not sure how he did in the tourny - true story.

How is everyone watching The Irishmen?

It dropped at midnight last night. I’m heading over my buddy’s place later tonight, gonna mix up some old fashioneds, and stream the entire flick.

Can’t wait.
Sure beats reading this thread.

just so this thread never dies, most out of the box thanksgiving recipe? I try one every year. don't do turkey or stuffing. those are pat. go! and happy thanksgiving everyone.
Cornbread Cheesecake - Make cornbread, then destroy it (which pains me greatly), by turning it into crumbs. The crumbs then form the basis of the cheesecake. The Cheesecake contains sharp cheddar, bacon (a lot), chives. So it's a savory, not sweet, cheesecake.

Cornbread Cheesecake - Make cornbread, then destroy it (which pains me greatly), by turning it into crumbs. The crumbs then form the basis of the cheesecake. The Cheesecake contains sharp cheddar, bacon (a lot), chives. So it's a savory, not sweet, cheesecake.
destroy my cornbread. ill have to make two, I use cornmeal ground in an old mill powered by a stream in Plymouth, exclusively, every year. so.... I crumble, and then what's the recipe. I will report back.

Reactions: diggerpup
How is everyone watching The Irishmen?

It dropped at midnight last night. I’m heading over my buddy’s place later tonight, gonna mix up some old fashioneds, and stream the entire flick.

Can’t wait.
Sure beats reading this thread.
you may want to add bar-b-qued dead horse sandwiches to snack on:rolleyes:.

Reactions: diggerpup
Used to laugh at people who traveled far on holidays.

Now I'm that guy and it sucks.
My better half just went to the Philly area for Thanksgiving but I had a legit reason to stay behind so tomorrow I'll be alone in this empty city (other than near Macy's), and I'm very thankful that I can go wire to wire Thursday in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

My better half just went to the Philly area for Thanksgiving but I had a legit reason to stay behind so tomorrow I'll be alone in this empty city (other than near Macy's), and I'm very thankful that I can go wire to wire Thursday in sweatpants and a t-shirt.
That was my practice the last 3 years, and it was really nice. No legitimate excuses this time, so on to family it is...

Reactions: tikk10

Sounds like you could fit in a viewing of The Irishman :rolleyes:

Reactions: tikk10 and csiebott
FYI I was sitting close to the tunnel that the PSU wrestlers came in and out of. At one point during the delay at 184 Austin Hoopes grabbed his headgear and went back to the locker room appearing like he was getting ready. I believe staff thought it would be 6 either way and then waved off the bout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT