ADVERTISEMENT

Starting To Hate Oklahoma Fans

PSU_522

Jan 1, 2019
Cheered for Oklahoma here and there as an out of conference team too root for, but for some reason Oklahoma fans hate Penn State and still bring up Sandusky more then a team we almost never play should...

Texas needs to beat Oklahoma to make an easier playoff path for next week's winner in what most people - if they're honest - consider the B1G game of the year in Happy Valley. Gotta go with UM as a 7 point favorite over PSU but it will be a great game between the two B1G premier programs - mainly because of the suffocating Wolverine defense. Release the Wolverine in Michigan football.

Texas needs to beat Oklahoma to make an easier playoff path for next week's winner in what most people - if they're honest - consider the B1G game of the year in Happy Valley. Gotta go with UM as a 7 point favorite over PSU but it will be a great game between the two B1G premier programs - mainly because of the suffocating Wolverine defense. Release the Wolverine in Michigan football.
Geez can ya make it any more obvious????

Please meet me before the game and bring your wallet. I'll take the 7 that you're giving.

Please meet me before the game and bring your wallet. I'll take the 7 that you're giving.
Be sure to watch the UM-Illinois game today. It just took a little time for the UM machine to get rolling but WOW, is it rolling now ! The Big Blue Machine is really great when all cylinders are hitting.

I am sure you'd like to forget about them hated Buckeyes, but, ya know... just imo here... they should probably be in the conversation about the best of the B1G teams this season. But what do I know?:confused:

Be sure to watch the UM-Illinois game today. It just took a little time for the UM machine to get rolling but WOW, is it rolling now ! The Big Blue Machine is really great when all cylinders are hitting.
The UM defense has played well since the Wisky game. Doing it with sore rectums from that game makes it all the more impressive.

Reactions: Locolion
Illinois<Maryland

The competition for the worst fans is intense, but I'd put our worst up against anybody's.

OU fans are great folks for the most part. One of the most fun game day experiences outside of Happy Valley trip I have taken.

Do you mean they are rolling against the same Illinois that lost to east mich aNd was crushed by minny?

OU fans are great folks for the most part. One of the most fun game day experiences outside of Happy Valley trip I have taken.
I was there a few years ago when they played Ohio St. and it was a great time. Just don’t like the Sandusky nonsense

I was there a few years ago when they played Ohio St. and it was a great time. Just don’t like the Sandusky nonsense

We didn’t hear anything about it when we were there. Interesting that you heard about it multiple times.

At this point I'll take Illinois +7 versus the Big Blue Machine. Your guys suck.

Illinois is the Slumpbuster of the conference.

This was funny

EGs-ZT6XUAEGzxH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT