ADVERTISEMENT

Stallions paid d3 coach to film MULTIPLE psu games this year ..

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go first

1. Bring Yurcich down to the field instead of the box.
2. Install dummy signs. No, 2 weeks ain't a lot of time but do SOMETHING.
3. How about coming to the sidelines for each play?
4. Bring in Beau for a few series?
5. More scripted plays at the start of each half?

Reactions: NedFromYork
Maybe pull a page from TCU who apparently used their old signs to confuse Michigan. They were told Michigan stole their signs before the game so they used it against them.

I definitely think having the O coordinator on the sideline with a newbie QB would be helpful.

Maybe pull a page from TCU who apparently used their old signs to confuse Michigan. They were told Michigan stole their signs before the game so they used it against them.

I definitely think having the O coordinator on the sideline with a newbie QB would be helpful.
But we are being told that takes a month.

Yep, already here come the excuses for not enough time
But will Penn State change their signs? I could totally see Franklin saying no, and be defensive arguing that there was not enough time to change their signs before the Michigan game...
show less
You think we can change our signs for the whole playbook, both sides of the ball, during the season?

SIMPLIFY THE PLAYBOOK. Many plays have been ruined because pIayers are out of position. Common sense says it is not just receivers.

Wasn't there a time when plays were brought in from the sidelines to the huddle by a player? Seems that our depth is deep enough to be able to have guys bring the play in without crippling the offense.

Sounds like a “smokescreen” to provide “big game James” an excuse when he blows it again. “Well the offensive was off due to obvious reasons. We had to change a lot of things last minute due to recent revelations.” Or something of this magnitude.

• Haha
Reactions: paddoce
Ok, so you are Big Game James...now what do you do? You have 2 weeks to figure something out because you know Michigan has our signs. No, Stallions is long gone, but THE SIGNS belong to Michigan and they have them all.

What do you do?

Just because we're only finding out about UM cheating now doesn't mean B1G coaching staffs are only finding out now. Several teams knew this was happening last year and word travels fast. No doubt Michigan's opponents already have countermeasures in place.

Wasn't there a time when plays were brought in from the sidelines to the huddle by a player? Seems that our depth is deep enough to be able to have guys bring the play in without crippling the offense.
Correct it's all that needs to happen as we don't run up tempo. We have a ton of WRs that can come in and out who can give the play to Allar

Yurich should take a page out of Mark Whipple’s book and have Allar run over to the sidelines to get the play every day. Can’t steal signs if you don’t use them…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT