ADVERTISEMENT

South Dakota must be faking injuries

Serious? How do you know that?
Because it wouldn’t work. Are the fans suddenly going to stop paying attention to the game and start counting squirrels due to an injury? Do they all have ADHD? If it actually would work, I would guess every team that comes to Beaver Stadium would do it especially during a white out (you know, where it’s actually really loud?).

So for the first time in the history of college football a team takes injury to take a crowd out of the game….but if a stretch, don’t you think?
Iowa fans are idiots when it comes to that. I think their argument was that a couple of guys like Ebiketie went down and returned to the game quickly. Never mind that he was a potential first-round pick (actually went 38th overall) and playing through a possible injury could have been devastating to his financial future. The Hawk fans want to have something to complain about other than their inept offense.

Ferentz should keep his mouth shut in the future if anything like this comes up or maybe he should talk about something he knows more about like using the University of Iowa Athletic Department as his family's personal cash machine. Brian isn't the only family member who gets paid by Iowa.

Because it wouldn’t work. Are the fans suddenly going to stop paying attention to the game and start counting squirrels due to an injury? Do they all have ADHD? If it actually would work, I would guess every team that comes to Beaver Stadium would do it especially during a white out (you know, where it’s actually really loud?).
and its freaking stupid as hell

Really? PSU suffering ACTUAL injuries that cost them 5 starters for the rest of the game (2 for the entire season) is not a fact? How does that FACT not diametrically conflict with "faking injuries"? Ferentz's, and his staffs', actions and statements are not "facts"??? Iowa's fans (the entire stadium) booing PSU student-athletes repeatedly throughout the game is not a "fact"? I'm afraid you're wrong again with your absurd declarative sentences moron - you clearly don't have the faintest clue as to the definition of a "fact" (i.e., something that actually happened in FACTUAL REALITY
You will always be disappointed by their performance.
Not true. I will never be disappointed by effort. Coach probably true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT