ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like we have our first offer to a portal athlete

He played in '21. Don't think he was a starter, but definitely rotational. Fell out of favor with the staff change. Think he entered the portal by week 6.

Read about him in that thread.

Joshua Braun OT 6-6 335 Florida Class of 2020

Unfortunately it could be related to Fashanu's decision
As much as it would be great if he stays the high possibility of him going in the first round will greatly help our recruiting at OL. If Fashanu truly has a first round grade it's time to go. Nice portal pick up. Hopefully there's a bunch of WRs to follow.

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
If Pry took a PSU DE from the portal we would be all over him as tampering........even if not true.
Pry will be taking our back up QB this Spring and I won't blame either him or Christian for reuniting.

When I was at State in the 80s there were higher Scholly numbers and the negative of sitting our a year or paying your own way to transfer. That was too restrictive.

Nowadays it is the Wild West....coming and going for playing time and following coaches or schemes. It is what it is, but is likely too open.

Somewhere in the middle should be the best...but how do you put the genie back in the bottle? The NCAA has screwed to pooch on this....I imagine that 60% of Division l college sports will eventually feel the pain.

Just gotta roll with the changes....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT