ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry but I thoroughly enjoyed the game this evening...

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
a lot of young guys with few reps under their belt this season that are going to be relied on next season got to play against first team opponents. This will no doubt be a lesson in what they need to do to earn time next season. I am glad Nebraska kept their starters in because our back up D players got a truer measure of where they need to be next fall.

This is the first game that many of these guys got meaningful playing time. I don't think anyone got hurt, except for some egos on the special teams.

Also. the whining about this game not helping us jump up.... seriously?
The youngsters will get 15 days more practice before the preseason, thankfully.

PS: any potential D recruits at the game were assured a chance of starting right away after what they saw in the second half.....lol

a lot of young guys with few reps under their belt this season that are going to be relied on next season got to play against first team opponents. This will no doubt be a lesson in what they need to do to earn time next season. I am glad Nebraska kept their starters in because our back up D players got a truer measure of where they need to be next fall.

This is the first game that many of these guys got meaningful playing time. I don't think anyone got hurt, except for some egos on the special teams.

PS: any potential D recruits at the game were assured a chance of starting right away after what they saw in the second half.....lol
Exactly. Nobody ever gets better at anything without making mistakes and learning from those mistakes.

That's about the size of it Rip! Not sure what people are drinking or smoking tonight but it's some bad stuff.

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
That's about the size of it Rip! Not sure what people are drinking or smoking tonight but it's some bad stuff.
I’d like to know what you were drinking and smoking when you started the Saquon/ 1000 yds receiving and 1000 yds rushing in one season milestone.

You ruined that no-hitter.:)

I’m kidding, Marisa, but I did think of that thread of yours a few times this season and thought - Marisa, Marisa, chickens and eggs.:)

I agree 100%.

I’d like to know what you were drinking and smoking when you started the Saquon/ 1000 yds receiving and 1000 yds rushing in one season milestone.

You ruined that no-hitter.:)

I’m kidding, Marisa, but I did think of that thread of yours a few times this season and thought - Marisa, Marisa, chickens and eggs.:)

What? He only needs 390 yards receiving against Maryland and he's got it nailed. Besides it's not my fault, I told Franklin to move Mahon out to tackle and bring Bates back inside. They didn't listen to me!

I layed it out there what else am I supposed to do? :cool:

Exactly. Nobody ever gets better at anything without making mistakes and learning from those mistakes.

While generally I would agree with you, I keep getting better and better at making GMJ11 and his ilk look stupid, and I've never made a mistake in the process (other than engaging them at all).

What? He only needs 390 yards receiving against Maryland and he's got it nailed. Besides it's not my fault, I told Franklin to move Mahon out to tackle and bring Bates back inside. They didn't listen to me!

I layed it out there what else am I supposed to do? :cool:
Whatever you want to do.:) I agree with the Mahon/Bates move. I guess they know more than we do:rolleyes:.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT