ADVERTISEMENT

So what ever became of the Parson's twitter announcement?

PSUfan98

Jun 21, 2001
He was set to commit to his school of choice this past Saturday but I see no discussion of this at all on the board. What happened? He's only the #3 overall player in 2018. You'd think this was a big deal.

I don't know what exactly happened, but Saturday was when his team was playing in the district championship game - a game that they lost in seven overtimes. I can't blame the kid if he wasn't entirely in the mood to commit after that.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
My connections say he's still a Penn State guy, but no word on what he was announcing. He may need to grow up a little first, but I'm told he's a great kid. Could start at any position on his team and would do it if the coach asked.

My connections say he's still a Penn State guy, but no word on what he was announcing. He may need to grow up a little first, but I'm told he's a great kid. Could start at any position on his team and would do it if the coach asked.

Well that cinched it. He is the next "great player that fans know more about than the coaching staff"

Go read his Twitter post. He never said that he was going to commit, he said he "might" announce on Saturday. I think the kid was just having fun and he obviously got a rise out of people.

He was set to commit to his school of choice this past Saturday but I see no discussion of this at all on the board. What happened? He's only the #3 overall player in 2018. You'd think this was a big deal.

Did he say he was going to commit or was that a rumor?

Are you trying to say he is a Parsons of interest?

Did he say he was going to commit or was that a rumor?
I saw a rumor based on his twitter post. Who knows. I don't follow recruit twitter but I do pay attention when the twitter gets posted on this site and others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT