ADVERTISEMENT

So I am 4-0 with my new game day routine.....

CF LION

May 29, 2001
I haven’t watched a single game live .......

Week 1- App State. Was in my car driving to see my gf in NJ. Got to her house around 5. Just she and I in the house. Had a few drinks. Ended up doing other things. After those things were over, checked my phone and found out that PSU won. Went out and had a really nice dinner.

Week 2 -Pitt. Because my son had a guitar performance that day, she drove to see me. Went out to dinner afterwards. Came back to my place and ended up doing other things. After those things were over, checked my phone and found out that PSU won.

Week 3 - Kent State. My birthday. Got to her place in the early afternoon. Again, empty house. Ended up doing other things. After those things were over, checked my phone and found out that PSU won. She treated me to a really awesome dinner afterwards.

Week 4 - Illinois. A Friday night encounter. Left work early and got to her place around 7. Went out for a really nice dinner at a local place near her house. Drank a bottle of wine. Went back to her place. Ended up doing other things. Woke up around 2AM and checked my cell phone. Saw that PSU won.

I’ll try to stick to this routine for the remainder of the season ......

Week 1- App State. Was in my car driving to see my gf in NJ. Got to her house around 5. Just she and I in the house. Had a few drinks. Ended up doing other things. After those things were over, checked my phone and found out that PSU won. Went out and had a really nice dinner.

Week 2 -Pitt. Because my son had a guitar performance that day, she drove to see me. Went out to dinner afterwards. Came back to my place and ended up doing other things. After those things were over, checked my phone and found out that PSU won.

Week 3 - Kent State. My birthday. Got to her place in the early afternoon. Again, empty house. Ended up doing other things. After those things were over, checked my phone and found out that PSU won. She treated me to a really awesome dinner afterwards.

Week 4 - Illinois. A Friday night encounter. Left work early and got to her place around 7. Went out for a really nice dinner at a local place near her house. Drank a bottle of wine. Went back to her place. Ended up doing other things. Woke up around 2AM and checked my cell phone. Saw that PSU won.

So the team is just a groin injury away from a losing streak?

That routine sounds like its hard on you.;)

Reactions: JJTopp99
Just to be safe, I think we should pass the hat to make sure you have a handful of little blue pills for next week’s game. :eek:

I have been to every game this year. I'll take care of the home games if somebody will stake me to the rest of the away.

“Other things”? You’ve got to wrap your arms around this problem, take it to bed, eat that elephant or whatever you call it! But for Gods sake don’t change that routine!

I am dating the same girl. She likes me more

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
I don't mean to cast any doubt into the formula here... but it could be that he's having nice dinners and/or going out for drinks during the game, and nothing to do with the alleged boinking. We have to take into account all the factors he listed above.

CF, make sure you don't forget to go out for dinner, you need to recreate the entire event every week start to finish. Yeah, it's expensive and exhausting but you are a good man and we are counting on you. :D

I don't mean to cast any doubt into the formula here... but it could be that he's having nice dinners and/or going out for drinks during the game, and nothing to do with the alleged boinking. We have to take into account all the factors he listed above.

CF, make sure you don't forget to go out for dinner, you need to recreate the entire event every week start to finish. Yeah, it's expensive and exhausting but you are a good man and we are counting on you. :D

Got dinner covered. The one thing that does concern me is that I will be at the Rutgers game earlier in the day. Not sure how that changes the dynamic of my routine.

And when we play Rutgers you are free to break your routine. It won't matter.

You BOINKED HER didn't you? -those other things.

Please increase your intensity and duration this week. Psu May need it.

6 PM should time out well.

At our tailgate now and I set up my PSU table and chairs. Got a few groans....

Sounds like your first girlfriend.....you will learn. Rutgers game, you must be really P Whipped. She is changing you Man. Has she allowed you to watch the replays of each game yet? Drink a lot of the Bloody Mary’s as you will need it

Sounds like your first girlfriend.....you will learn. Rutgers game, you must be really P Whipped. She is changing you Man. Has she allowed you to watch the replays of each game yet? Drink a lot of the Bloody Mary’s as you will need it

Nah. She didn't go to Rutgers. We're only here because her daughter is on a cheer squad that is performing at half time. In fact, not one of the folks I tailgated with went to Rutgers.

Reactions: lions#1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT