ADVERTISEMENT

Football Singleton announces that he's not leaving

Why would anyone want to come back and play for a 2-10 team…oh wait, never mind.

Reactions: dswartz
It’s kind of odd to even post that, no? Is there any particular reason he wouldn’t come back?

Many of the “experts” on here had him gone…same with Allar.
Who had either gone?
It was said the staff was catering to him so he wouldn't play even though Allen has passed him
And it was said Allar maybe should transfer for his own good since we have yet to show the ability to develop pocket passers. That and some anointed Beau the savior last week after throwing 1 pass.

Reactions: heckmans
Seeing the offensive players without an OC, some of whom committed to the fired OC, affirm their commitment to PSU and then listening to Chop speak about Franklin…

We all want him to climb that final step, but he’s obviously doing a lot of things right.

What am I missing? Aren't both true sophomores? Where would they go?
There was a lot of chatter on this board that he was going into the portal along with Allar because many on here feel the players should just quit when things don’t go their way, much like they do.

Reactions: WIP2001 and dswartz
Who had either gone?
It was said the staff was catering to him so he wouldn't play even though Allen has passed him
And it was said Allar maybe should transfer for his own good since we have yet to show the ability to develop pocket passers. That and some anointed Beau the savior last week after throwing 1 pass.
Dude several posters said Singleton was as good as gone. Allen also didn’t “pass” Singleton; they pretty much have had the same number of carries in the rotation. Amazing what Singleton can do when you get the ball to him in space or give him a seam as he demonstrated last night.

Reactions: psrurock
Dude several posters said Singleton was as good as gone. Allen also didn’t “pass” Singleton; they pretty much have had the same number of carries in the rotation. Amazing what Singleton can do when you get the ball to him in space or give him a seam as he demonstrated last night.
Allen's is significantly better (more productive) but carries were kept relatively even for this exactly reason
And, yes, I loved lining Singleton up as a receiver--they should be doing that a lot more often. I like both of them on the field at the same time and would love to see Singleton in the slot a lot next year with Allen getting 20 carries.

Who had either gone?
You did lol

You did lol
No I didn't. This is where people just make up stuff because they don't actually read what is written
I do think it would be best for Allar to transfer if we're not going to adapt our scheme to him but that's not saying he WILL leave,
I've never predicted anyone leaving. If anything, Beau leaving would be the most logical option.

No I didn't. This is where people just make up stuff because they don't actually read what is written
I do think it would be best for Allar to transfer if we're not going to adapt our scheme to him but that's not saying he WILL leave,
I've never predicted anyone leaving. If anything, Beau leaving would be the most logical option.
I would look thru all 12,000 of your nonsensical posts on this board, but I have a life. Im still waiting for that injunction you predicted.

Allen's is significantly better (more productive) but carries were kept relatively even for this exactly reason
And, yes, I loved lining Singleton up as a receiver--they should be doing that a lot more often. I like both of them on the field at the same time and would love to see Singleton in the slot a lot next year with Allen getting 20 carries.
Really? Allen is a better power runner but I couldn’t help remarking during the game last night that Singleton would have been gone on that one run Allen had for about 40
yards. When you factor in receiving yards Allen has 8 whole more yards than Singleton. BFD Singleton also has returned kickoffs this year. Many posters were praising Klatt’s YouTube video about what was wrong with Penn State’s offense. Interestingly he talked several times about Singleton but nothing about Allen. Singleton and Allen compliment each other nicely.

I would look thru all 12,000 of your nonsensical posts on this board, but I have a life. Im still waiting for that injunction you predicted.
You don't have to--use the search function and type in Singleton Allar portal transfer. There's nothing.
An injunction can't be issued when it's withdrawn. Simple logic.

Really? Allen is a better power runner but I couldn’t help remarking during the game last night that Singleton would have been gone on that one run Allen had for about 40
yards. When you factor in receiving yards Allen has 8 whole more yards than Singleton. BFD Singleton also has returned kickoffs this year. Many posters were praising Klatt’s YouTube video about what was wrong with Penn State’s offense. Interestingly he talked several times about Singleton but nothing about Allen. Singleton and Allen compliment each other nicely.
Yes, Allen is significantly better and proved that all year
Allen had 50 on that--did Singleton have a 50 yard rush all year long?
Singleton is the better receiver and returner. Allen is the better back
They do compliment each other nicely but it's odd you can't admit Allen was better this year. That's not insulting Singleton. That's talking about how impressive Allen was. Allen averaged a yard more per carry and was way more productive in the first half of games this year.

Allen has excellent vision. In fact he reminds me of Evan Royster in that regard. If Singleton could develop Allen’s vision, he’d be an absolute beast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT