ADVERTISEMENT

Single -Game Presale

psugrad85

Gold Member
May 7, 2003
I received an email Tuesday letting me know my Single-Game Presale will be next Tuesday, May 21.

I have a couple questions:

- Does anyone know what the cost per ticket each game will be?
- When are they announcing when the White Out game will be? I’d like to get extra tickets for that game during my Pre-Sale.

for the whiteout, you've really only got three options:
  • Ill Sept 28th
  • UCLA Oct 5th
  • tOSU Nov 2nd
My guess is UCLA. It is early Oct so the weather is likely to be good with the leaves getting ready to change. We then have a bye and two away games leading up to Ohio State on Nov. 2nd. By then it is hard to do white because it may well be very cold and/or rainy. So it dampens the affect. For Ill, who cares about ILL?

My bet is UCLA. tOSU is second but you'd want tickets to that anyway as it will probably be the biggest home game of the year.

for the whiteout, you've really only got three options:
  • Ill Sept 28th
  • UCLA Oct 5th
  • tOSU Nov 2nd
My guess is UCLA. It is early Oct so the weather is likely to be good with the leaves getting ready to change. We then have a bye and two away games leading up to Ohio State on Nov. 2nd. By then it is hard to do white because it may well be very cold and/or rainy. So it dampens the affect. For Ill, who cares about ILL?

My bet is UCLA. tOSU is second but you'd want tickets to that anyway as it will probably be the biggest home game of the year.
Sadly, it will likely be UCLA but absolutely should be Ohio St. Too much going for UCLA as the choice even beyond the weather with new Big 10 opponent probably the biggest factor.

I would hope that if we get stiffed on Ohio St being the choice that we still have a raucous crowd that makes that environment a 2nd white out effect. Most Ohio St home games are an unreal environment, so I expect it to be regardless of the white out choice. We know who the true white out games are (Ohio St or Michigan).

Sadly, it will likely be UCLA but absolutely should be Ohio St. Too much going for UCLA as the choice even beyond the weather with new Big 10 opponent probably the biggest factor.

I would hope that if we get stiffed on Ohio St being the choice that we still have a raucous crowd that makes that environment a 2nd white out effect. Most Ohio St home games are an unreal environment, so I expect it to be regardless of the white out choice. We know who the true white out games are (Ohio St or Michigan).
I agree but October is almost always the whiteout month and we only have one home game the entire month with two aways and a bye. Crazy. You get into Nov 4 and you've got to wear a heavy coat. Not too many people have heavy white winter coats. You look like a marshmallow!

super-unpopular-opinion-and-probably-stockholm-syndrome-i-v0-7svtgzzd559c1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: saturdaysarebetter2
Scuttlebutt is that kickoff/TV for the first three weeks (which often includes some games other weeks like Homecoming and the Whiteout game) will be announced on or around May 30.

I received an email Tuesday letting me know my Single-Game Presale will be next Tuesday, May 21.

- When are they announcing when the White Out game will be? I’d like to get extra tickets for that game during my Pre-Sale.
Is the Tuesday sale limited to NLC members or is the sale open to the general public?

Just bought extra tickets during my pre-sale assigned time. Very few tickets left for Ohio St and UCLA outside of single seats most in upper endzone in upper 10 rows. Price creep evident. Prices for seats in upper end zones
Ohio St - $200
UCLA - $160
Wash. - $150
I’ll. $75
Kent St. - $60.
Parking only offered in ADA, lots 11, 25 or 36
@ $60 for Kent and $80 for major games. Of course a 10% service charge taxed on to these prices. Note that tickets would appear in my account in June also advanced purchase individual game parking would be mobile tickets!

Reactions: Obliviax
Just bought extra tickets during my pre-sale assigned time. Very few tickets left for Ohio St and UCLA outside of single seats most in upper endzone in upper 10 rows. Price creep evident. Prices for seats in upper end zones
Ohio St - $200
UCLA - $160
Wash. - $150
I’ll. $75
Kent St. - $60.
Parking only offered in ADA, lots 11, 25 or 36
@ $60 for Kent and $80 for major games. Of course a 10% service charge taxed on to these prices. Note that tickets would appear in my account in June also advanced purchase individual game parking would be mobile tickets!
they just approved the $700m rehab to the Beav. Looks like they plan to make it up in ticket sale prices to some extent.

Note that tickets would appear in my account in June also advanced purchase individual game parking would be mobile tickets!
If they decide to go with all parking passes to be of the mobile type get ready for massive traffic problems getting into the parking lots. For those who went to the Luke Combs concert can attest for the problems. I just cant believe that they would be so stupid and use a system that simply is riddled with problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT