ADVERTISEMENT

Silas Redd....Karma

F*ck ESPN...

"It's a bad turn of events for Redd, who was once a ballyhooed runner at Penn State, where he rushed for 1,188 yards as a sophomore. But in the wake of the Joe Paterno scandal, Redd transferred to Southern California."

Are you f*cking kidding me?
Where did you see or hear that, please?

ESPN has been the absolute worst, as a dishonest organization, in close competition with the Wash Post and NY Times. They all repeatedly made false statements about the events.

Hopefully someone will contact ESPIN with correction info regarding the Sandusky scandal. Plus info documenting that all of Paterno's wins were restored. Plus the courts have thrown out all charges regarding any coverup at PSU.
Couldn't resist the temptation to lob a political statement in there, could you? Even if it is unsupported and irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Do you get all your news from Fox and the Washington Times?

I would like to see a poll asking if Redd would be welcome at your tailgate. I think I know the answer but I'd sure like to see the results.

Couldn't resist the temptation to lob a political statement in there, could you? Even if it is unsupported and irrelevant to the topic of this thread. Do you get all your news from Fox and the Washington Times?

The coverages were what they were.

Those organizations like ESPN, were awful.

To be fair, USAToday was also one of the worst. They published Christine Brennan's hate speech articles against Penn State.

They led the surge of false claims that got spread throughout the nation's media.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
His injury , prior suspension , and his current suspension make me wonder about pain killers or something along that line.

The coverages were what they were.

Those organizations like ESPN, were awful.

To be fair, USAToday was also one of the worst. They published Christine Brennan's hate speech articles against Penn State.

They led the surge of false claims that got spread throughout the nation's media.

It is what it is.
Well, I certainly won't take issue with your assessment of ESPN. What a shlock outfit. They are in serious need of some legitimate competition.

Reactions: T J
Have any of the guys who bailed on PSU in 2011-2012 had meaningful success elsewhere? There was a PSU linebacker (Fortt) who transferred to Cal. Never liked the move and always felt conflicted about it. He barely played at Cal. Really yoked guy, but he was hurt a lot. Redd didn't do all that much at SC. Not sure if anyone actually had big success after transferring.

Have any of the guys who bailed on PSU in 2011-2012 had meaningful success elsewhere? There was a PSU linebacker (Fortt) who transferred to Cal. Never liked the move and always felt conflicted about it. He barely played at Cal. Really yoked guy, but he was hurt a lot. Redd didn't do all that much at SC. Not sure if anyone actually had big success after transferring.

Anthony Fera transferred to the University of Texas and had two respectable seasons as their placekicker.

(He might have transferred from PSU anyway because there was a serious illness in his family, I believe it was his mother.)

Jay was on a book tour and unavailable to be blamed.

Psuro.. Good God man! where are you getting these pics of these fine ladies from..?!

The woman in the purple bikini has such.. amazing... big.. round....... shades, psuro, shades! Cleanse your mind man, cleanse your mind! :p

Anthony Fera transferred to the University of Texas and had two respectable seasons as their placekicker.

(He might have transferred from PSU anyway because there was a serious illness in his family, I believe it was his mother.)

He likely would have. I don't hold that one against him. Family comes first. And Ficken ended up being pretty good.

Some might say he fledd

1659990-dr_evil.jpeg
Did he ask for "One.....Million.....Dollars?"

Reactions: Chickenman Testa

Justin Brown had a pretty good year for Oklahoma - probably the best of any of the Transfer Traitors.

His injury , prior suspension , and his current suspension make me wonder about pain killers or something along that line.

I was thinking along those beliefs myself. My brother’s youngest child, Andrew, died last month from a heart failure, he was 32 years old. Andrew was a very amiable kid, he truly was. I feel so sorry that he passed, but the effects of drugs wore at his body.

In his junior year in HS his back was injured playing football. He was a starter and a very good player. After a few back surgeries he became addicted to oxycotin. Fifteen years later, after treatments and group sessions, still addicted to prescription drugs. This was all blamed on his back pain. I say bull, the will to escape the elevated sensation of drugs wasn’t there.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT