ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP-MBB gets commitment from Justin McCoy

offers from Kansas State, UNCG, McNeese State, Penn State, Middle Tennessee, Hofstra, Lehigh, Murray State, and Louisiana Tech
So you are saying that we out recruited UNCG for a Player in NC......outstanding......

Clemson and Cincy and K State. So, some good offers on the sheet and looks like he could be a player. Also, good to pick up a forward who has game.

Reactions: bison13
My concern is the lack of scholarships with all of the Philly talent still on the board. However, I assume that Pat will oversign and then work things out at a later date.

My concern is the lack of scholarships with all of the Philly talent still on the board. However, I assume that Pat will oversign and then work things out at a later date.
That is the prevailing thought, either that he knows that someone will leave after this year (Big Mike, Stephens?) or that someone with very little playing time will leave on their own (with or without encouragement).

Not an impressive offer sheet. Pat has slipped in his recruiting. Last couple of recruits look like Jerry Dunn type

Not an impressive offer sheet. Pat has slipped in his recruiting. Last couple of recruits look like Jerry Dunn type
This signing is a little bit of a head scratcher, b/c we are REALLY in it with some high-3* or 4* kids in this class (Scott, Bishop, Lundy, Girard, Mccleod, etc). Securing officials (in Scott's case, multiple visits to campus) - however, we do have a top 25-ish class right now.

The big we just signed the other month is a high-3* now that he has been rated, and may sneak into being a top 150 recruit.

This post doesn't appear to be very informed.

Who knows whether a recruit is worth writing home about until they play a full season? If we were able to get 4 and 5 stars then it’s easier to predict success. Chambers has great connection to a few AAU teams now, and he seems to be working that angle pretty hard. We got Carr and Stevens because of Bostic, and Bostic because of Garner, and Garner because of Newbill. Unless Penn State has a unique connection, we are going to be bringing in guys who are late risers in the recruiting game.

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT