ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Lundy to return to PSU

Just curious, what do you think of Brockington and Sessoms?
Not a fan of any player that transfers unless there’s a very legit reason for doing it....not sure what their reasons were.

Not a fan of any player that transfers unless there’s a very legit reason for doing it....not sure what their reasons were.
Those two (Dread and Sessoms) never entered the portal. Not sure what your point is.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUriseANDfire
I was answering a question.

It did look like you were answering it in relation to Brockington and Sessoms and that you thought that they opted out since the question was about them.

Either way... Great news. Now we need to land some of these evil portal transfers 😜 and things could actually be looking good. Lots of shooters out there such as Jones. Wheelers D will be missed but his offense was so horrible things may not be so bad.

Not the hugest fan of this but it is sort of entertaining and a kid has the right to do it now. No ill will.

Last edited:
Reactions: AWS1022
It did look like you were answering it in relation to Brockington and Dread and that you thought that they opted out since the question was about them.

Either way... Great news. Now we need to land some of these evil portal transfers 😜 and things could actually be looking good. Lots of shooters out there such as Jones. Wheelers D will be missed but his offense was so horrible things may not be so bad.

Not the hugest fan of this but it is sort of entertaining and a kid has the right to do it now. No ill will.
I have no ill will either, I just look at it terms of how I would want my son to act in a similar situation and I hope he would not just be completely selfish. I hope I would have taught him better than that.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I have no ill will either, I just look at it terms of how I would want my son to act in a similar situation and I hope he would not just be completely selfish. I hope I would have taught him better than that.
I don’t see it the way you do; these players that entered the portal where not being selfish. Practically the entire team entered the portal, so being self centered doesn’t make much sense in this scenario. The players were disrespected by the University; you can understand that, I’m sure. The whole Chambers fiasco was the reason. I sometimes wonder if you’re following what’s happening with PSU basketball.

Reactions: Sharkies
I don’t see it the way you do; these players that entered the portal where not being selfish. Practically the entire team entered the portal, so being self centered doesn’t make much sense in this scenario. The players were disrespected by the University; you can understand that, I’m sure. The whole Chambers fiasco was the reason. I sometimes wonder if you’re following what’s happening with PSU basketball.
Of course I am, as much as any of us really can without all the details. But these players weren’t “disrespected” nearly as much as the 2012 football team and most of those guys stuck it out and showed courage. Why wouldn’t we hope for that from this group of basketball players instead of cheering them on for burying the bball program out of a perceived slight.

Sessoms, dread, brock, lundy, Tsimbila starters for now. 3 freshmen are bench guys. Looking at 2 more portal guys for sure.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Of course I am, as much as any of us really can without all the details. But these players weren’t “disrespected” nearly as much as the 2012 football team and most of those guys stuck it out and showed courage. Why wouldn’t we hope for that from this group of basketball players instead of cheering them on for burying the bball program out of a perceived slight.
Different sport, completely different set of circumstances. 12 was about so much more.

Reactions: indynittany
Sessoms, dread, brock, lundy, Tsimbila starters for now. 3 freshmen are bench guys. Looking at 2 more portal guys for sure.
Abdou is coming back at this current moment, but that is not a definite. I hear that there is a possibility that he will still enter the portal, but the other freshmen have more or less confirmed their return.

I think Harrah is staying and we bring in 2-3 portal guys. It might turn out ok given Shrewsberry and his contacts from his time at Purdue and the fact that those who he recruited seem to all genuinely like him.

So your wife lies to your face, treats you like crap, then cheats on you.

But by leaving it’s YOU who doesn’t have integrity ?....

nothing like a good bit of judgement to start the day off 🤦‍♂️
Not even apples and oranges, your example is apples and watermelons.

Different sport, completely different set of circumstances. 12 was about so much more.
Not really...they’re both about sticking with your teammates and being loyal to your school and your fan base in hard times.

Not really...they’re both about sticking with your teammates and being loyal to your school and your fan base in hard times.
Real life is not that simple. You’re ignoring every individual life that was involved at the time when you generalize like that. The circumstances surrounding 2011-2012 were much more complicated than what happened with this basketball team this past year.

I don't know if the players owe their loyalty to PSU or the fans who they haven't seen in a year. They certainly wouldn't show loyalty to a staff that was fired.

I don't like the transfers because they make academic success more difficult. There's a good chance that none of these players will play in the NBA and only a couple will play internationally.

I don't know if the players owe their loyalty to PSU or the fans who they haven't seen in a year. They certainly wouldn't show loyalty to a staff that was fired.

I don't like the transfers because they make academic success more difficult. There's a good chance that none of these players will play in the NBA and only a couple will play internationally.
If a kid wants his degree, he can get it, assuming that the school(s) he attend(s) share that objective.

Reactions: manatree
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT