ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Interesting press conference announced for 10AM on 2/25/19 purportedly to address Freeh review

"Of course we are gratified that somebody in a position of authority has challenged the Freeh Report, which, of course, we believe was flawed in many ways," Lindsay said in a press release. "I must reluctantly state, however, that there is a significant flaw in the A7 Report. The Report accepts as gospel that Jerry Sandusky actually did these things. So much of what is wrong in the Freeh Report and the A7 response, is that we are operating under that paradigm. Of course, it is our position from day one that Jerry Sandusky is absolutely innocent of the charges and was convicted of the various counts only by a very flawed criminal trial."
Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2019/02/press-conference-in-happy-valley.html#eduLD4BH1mvVYrEy.99

Nobody is going to care what Sandusky's lawyer says.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Nobody is going to care what Sandusky's lawyer says.
No argument there. That said, now that we have conclusive proof that Freeh is a complete fraud, any shade that can be thrown in his -- or those who "influenced" his "independent conclusions" -- direction will have my full attention.

Last edited:
No argument there. That said, now that we have conclusive proof that Freeh is a complete fraud, any shade that can be thrown in his -- or those who "influenced" his "independent conclusions" -- direction will have my full attention.

Yeah, but from the announcement of the press conference it appears that Al Lindsay, Sandusky's attorney, is the main attraction. Like Langmuir, I have no interest in what he has to say.

Reactions: evelet
Wow, they're having two at the same time. Should attract a large audience of physicists.:)

I hope some media outlets show up, but would not be surprised if the turn out is not that great. Most media outlets have bought into the myths that the OAG and that Freeh have sold them and are not interested in hearing anything that runs counter to the false narratives.

What’s the weather forecast for Monday? Blizzard or warm and sunny?

WINTER. :eek:

Afraid this will be...

giphy.gif

I hope some media outlets show up, but would not be surprised if the turn out is not that great. Most media outlets have bought into the myths that the OAG and that Freeh have sold them and are not interested in hearing anything that runs counter to the false narratives.

I agree.
Admittedly, I'm most interested in whatever Cipriano and perhaps Snedden have to say to take apart the Freeh report and show the obvious flaws and lies wrt C/S/S/P.

Do you know if this is this open to the public? I'm guessing it is in the conference suite, to which access can be controlled if they choose.

Do you know if this is this open to the public? I'm guessing it is in the conference suite, to which access can be controlled if they choose.

I hope it is, because otherwise, this "event" could be held in a room big enough to barely fit a twin bed and nightstand.

I agree.
Admittedly, I'm most interested in whatever Cipriano and perhaps Snedden have to say to take apart the Freeh report and show the obvious flaws and lies wrt C/S/S/P.

I believe it is open to the public. You could call the Lindsay Law firm at 724.282. 6600 to confirm.

Confirmed: open to the public.

I love that *someone* has the energy to keep fighting the narrative, but if and until the brass at Penn State does, no one will care. We've been promised bombshell after bombshell but instead of a smoking gun or something significant enough for the masses to take notice, we're still shopping at ACME for our explosive devices...

Wile-E-Coyote-explosion.gif

I hope it is, because otherwise, this "event" could be held in a room big enough to barely fit a twin bed and nightstand.

The last one looked like a conference room that would just be slightly too big to fit inside a Pattee Library Study Carrel.

Al L. had a stack of handouts to pass out and left with almost all. I guess maybe his assistant and the camera operator (if not same person as reporter) might have taken a copy out of pity or for scratch paper.

It was an interview - not a press conference - you water-freezing moron.

And - this just in - Caesars’ has set the Over/Under on your IQ at 71.5

Uh, no, it was a PC. You haven't done your research. (Actually, you, at the time ridiculed the PC for the same reason)

That thread is probably gone. Nobody bothered to preserve the PC on YouTube.

Should be good but the University and The Robber Baron have to come out and fight back. The aren’t. They won’t. Until then, nothing will happen. They need to sue and get their money back from Freeh, the alleged victims, NCAA, and Big Ten. This might change the narrative. But that would take years. But the creeps who run PSU have no backbone to do so. They don’t care.

Any and all effort to spin the A7 report to undermine Sandusky’s conviction will make it less relevant. At best, the A7 report says Freeh was biased and sloppy, and never disproved the conclusion. If people pay attention to this press conference, it will likely remove any good that the A7 report can do outside of the Penn State community.

Reactions: We Are . . .
Any and all effort to spin the A7 report to undermine Sandusky’s conviction will make it less relevant. At best, the A7 report says Freeh was biased and sloppy, and never disproved the conclusion. If people pay attention to this press conference, it will likely remove any good that the A7 report can do outside of the Penn State community.

"...remove any good..."??? What good could there possibly be at this very moment in time? While it's been game, set and match for quite some time now, any Hail Mary attempt no matter how feeble it may be, can cause zero irreparable damage at this point.

Reactions: eidolon21
"...remove any good..."??? What good could there possibly be at this very moment in time? While it's been game, set and match for quite some time now, any Hail Mary attempt no matter how feeble it may be, can cause zero irreparable damage at this point.

It's a thing most people outside our sphere don't even think about. Barely ever mentioned on game broadcasts except to occasionally say how amazing the return to prominence has been post sanctions.

Took longer than 4 years, but the world has moved on. And we are now the ones who keep bringing it to the foreground

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
" While it's been game, set and match for quite some time now, any Hail Mary attempt no matter how feeble it may be, can cause zero irreparable damage at this point.

Exactly. Because there are no receivers to catch the Hail Mary attempt due to the fact that no one cares one iota.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT