ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP- Franklin changing agents.

As I suspected, James Fraudklin….incapable of facing legitimate external criticism for his mounting professional failures is doing what every other successful carnival barker has done before him….

Folding his tents ⛺️ ⛺️ , packing his family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 and heading to the next town of gullibles.

Buh Bye Carnival James….. Please take Sideshow Brent with you.

Yurcich and Trautwein are welcome to stay unless Lance (or Matt 🤞) has /have better candidates.

Last edited:
As I suspected, James ….heretofore incapable of facing legitimate external criticism for his professional failure(s) is doing what every other successful carnival barker has done before him….

Folding his tents ⛺️ , packing his family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 and heading to the next town of gullibles.

Buy Bye Carnival James
Just as I suspected.

The sheer fact that he would be interviewing new agents, right after a devastating loss, halfway through the season, is about as much real smoke you could ever get about a coaches intentions of leaving. He can't possibly be doing this to billk penn state out of more money, there just isn't anything left for him to get based on performance.

Reactions: MacNit07
As I suspected, James Fraudklin….incapable of facing legitimate external criticism for his mounting professional failure(s) is doing what every other successful carnival barker has done before him….

Folding his tents ⛺️ ⛺️ , packing his family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 and heading to the next town of gullibles.

Buy Bye Carnival James….. Please take Sideshow Brent with you.
Hopefully you haven’t poisoned the gene pool by reproducing.

And maybe jobs. Ha, ha. This article just mentions a bunch of names. Does anybody think Mike Tomlin would go the college route?

https://footballscoop.com/news/upda...next-head-coach-james-franklin-chris-petersen
Can’t see Tomlin giving up working for possibly the most stable ownership in sports to kiss 18 year olds backside to come to his school and drool over boosters to donate $ to the football program. The same boosters will want him fired after he loses his 2nd game of the year. Now all he has to do is please Mr Rooney and no one else.

Tuesday’s press conference preview…

Reporter: Any comment on the report that you’re switching agents? There’s already been a lot of speculation about the Penn State, LSU and USC jobs and this adds to it.
CJF: Yeah, I’m not going to get into that. My focus is on coaching this team and going 1-0 against Ohio State.
Reporter: Will you confirm or deny the report?
CJF: I am not thinking about any of that and no matter what I say it won’t be good enough.

This is just SLOPPY! Whether CFJ wanted this news to leak or not, he had to know it had the possibility of leaking … and what timing! I stick up for CJF for a lot, but I can’t defend this, especially if he stumbles around it at Tuesday’s presser.

Can’t see Tomlin giving up working for possibly the most stable ownership in sports to kiss 18 year olds backside to come to his school and drool over boosters to donate $ to the football program. The same boosters will want him fired after he loses his 2nd game of the year. Now all he has to do is please Mr Rooney and no one else.
I can't, but I can see him and the Steelers parting ways when Ben retires.. What he does after that, who knows. might go the Cowher route.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Again I agree with you in regards but you absolutely are a close friend. That is fine but damn... The guy does have weaknesses.
At least I now have confirmation you two are close friends.
How close? I don’t care to know :rolleyes:

Get a room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As I suspected, James Fraudklin….incapable of facing legitimate external criticism for his mounting professional failures is hopefully doing what every other successful carnival barker has done before him….

Yurcich and Trautwein are welcome to stay unless Lance (or Matt 🤞) has /have better candidates.
Well said and well written.

As I suspected, James Fraudklin….incapable of facing legitimate external criticism for his mounting professional failures is doing what every other successful carnival barker has done before him….

° Howle needs to howl down the road....he's not good. My tolerance for fellow alumni only goes so far.
I don’t get the love for Yurcich. Our offense has sucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheButcher2
What’s the ‘non-hysterical’ read of this? Standard mid-season business decision or signal that movement is imminent?

What’s the ‘non-hysterical’ read of this? Standard mid-season business decision or signal that movement is imminent?
My vote is the later. Whether Franklin leaves this year or not, I think he and most fans realize her has climaxed here. He did a good job, represented the school well, his message does not appear to be resonating with the team and fans anymore. Just my opinion obviously.

Well he wasn’t lighting it up in Texas either. I’m not saying he’s a failure. I just don’t get why people think highly of him. He hasn’t done squat yet.
Add him to the long list of guys that aren’t good enough for this board….I see a pattern.

Reactions: unclewill
I think it just means he's about to get PAID. It could be by PSU or by USC/LSU but I don't think it signals he's moving elsewhere. If it's by PSU I'm guessing you won't hear his name rumored around for the next few years so probably a long term commitment coming from somebody.

You’re kind of a moron yourself mate. We’re all allowed to have opposing opinions. Obviously you feel everyone needs to conform to yours.
So I’m allowed to have opposing opinions, I just can’t post them? Great attitude comrade.

Seven games in, he hasn’t exactly lit up the scoreboard. And this past game was an abject disaster.
The key phrase being “seven games in”. He may end up being terrible, but give the guy a chance to at least get his coat off before we give up on him and send him out the door. Of course that gives the Franklin haters another reason to bash Franklin and his revolving door of OC’s. But if he keeps them too long then he’s too loyal.

Reactions: MacNit07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT